2009 Chevrolet Traverse

It was alright.

by from Washington PA on September 15, 2017

This car met all of our needs, but with regular maintenance it still started acting up around 103k miles. Lots of little fixes but overall worth the 10,000 we paid for it.

Love the Traverse

by from Nashville TN on July 31, 2017

Well....I really only loved one vehicle. A Ford F150 super crew but I really really like my Traverse. I haul all our camping gear with no trouble, and the hatch when left open becomes a good shelter when it rains at the camp site. I haul 2 kayaks on the roof with no problem. It sits 7 plus the driver, which is why I sold the F150; I needed room to haul the kids friends to soccer and other events.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Family friendly, kids love it, plenty of room.

by from MIAMI GARDENS,Florida on July 19, 2017

Not your typical "Mommovile" Wonderful for long trips. Very reliable,Onstart features are a blessing

Driving this car is enjoyable

by from 27253 on July 17, 2017

I went from a small car to this car and it was easy to ajust. It has plenty of room and I love the bucket seats in the back.

Searching for 3rd Row & NOT a minivan kinda dad

by on July 8, 2017

We searched for several months to find a car that would be just the right fit for our growing family. A van was too much money and most other SUVs just didn't have the space our family needed. We purchased a Traverse after reading others reviews on overall comfort, reliability and value for the price you pay. If you need an extra row, this car might just be a great fit for your family. Very comfortable on our drive to Georgia and we loved how the backseat folds down for added space.

Constant problems with AC

by from tomball on July 2, 2017

If the AC issues and electrical issues could be fixed without constantly needing repairs this vehicle would be very economical and comfortable

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Worst vehicle I have ever own

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin on June 15, 2017

This vehicle has been in my garage for over a year. Over $8,000 in repairs are needed. No longer under warranty.

coolest car ever

by from brooklyn on June 9, 2017

everything about it smooth speedy storage room sporty comfortable leg room passenger comfortable but so gas guzzling mine was 7 years old with 70k miles and drove lie new

Great so far!

by from Scottsville, KY on May 19, 2017

Bought this vehicle used from Klaben Motors on cars.com, great vehicle and experience with both so far. I love the luxurious feel of this vehicle! However, it is and LTZ not sure if the LT and LS would feel the same, but this one is loaded with everthing but the kitchen sink. I really like the leather and heated and cooled seats, however my wife has taken over the vehicle as she liked it more than me.

Most reliable car I've owned

by from Minnesota on May 15, 2017

The Traverse provides us a very smooth ride as well as providing a little luxury. We are extremely satisfied with our purchase!

Our Expert Review: 2009 Chevrolet Traverse