2012 Chevrolet Traverse

Looking for a vehicle with more features available

by from Millington, MI on September 9, 2017

The Traverse is a very spacious and has plenty of room for moving large items, to going on road trips with the family. It drives nice and has great gas mileage. I really like the all wheel drive.
Not Rated Reliability

Sturdy vehicle

by from Chicago, il on September 4, 2017

I enjoyed test driving this vehicle. I believe that the Chevy traverse is vehicle but price tag is in little high. I ended up purchasing a 2014 as I see the 2012 to be a little old. Overall you can't go wrong with this vehicle
Not Rated Reliability

Found a great deal and luxury.

by on August 16, 2017

Stylish. Comfort for the family. Got the whole package. I can go on a date or a family trip and feels like the right SUV.

Great traction! Comfort for 7 passengers

by on August 6, 2017

Excellent traction on snowy mountain roads, dependable. Third row seating option perfect for smaller, flexible passengers. Comfortable ride. No regrets, would buy again.

Best SUV AWD Value

by from Waukegan IL on July 26, 2017

For a 1 car owner this is a perfect fit. Has 3rd row seating as standard with plenty of room behind that for a shopping trip. Excellent handling & Superb Quality By Chevy

Love my Chevrolet Traverse

by from Avis PA on July 20, 2017

I love this car!!! It's got lots of room but not as big as my Chevrolet Suburban which I also love. I travel with grandkids a lot and always for trips to Canada for vacation I have always taken the Suburban. My Traverse I have named my mini Suburban. It is fantastic for everyday trips since 6 of my nine grandkids are over 17 yrs old now and you never know when you may have the pleasure of them traveling with me anymore now that they all drive!!!

Best Family Car

by from Blue Ridge, VA on July 12, 2017

It feels so spacious inside, without feeling like a road hog. It's like a large SUV when it comes to space, and like a small SUV when it comes to the drive. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Great vehicle

by from Sweet Home on July 9, 2017

The Traverse has the ride and balance to feel like a more expensive SUV. Very reliable and spacious. We travel with 2 dogs and they love it too.

New used csr

by from Fulton on June 30, 2017

It is great. A lot of options with easy and convenient access. I would totally recommend this car to my friends or family.

Love this car!

by from Little Rock on June 27, 2017

It has met all my needs and then some. Couldn't feel better about the choice I have made in this vehicle purchase. Has weathered the test of time.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Chevrolet Traverse