Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2013 Traverse

2013 Chevrolet Traverse

2013 Chevrolet Traverse

4.1

Have You Driven the 2013 Chevrolet Traverse?

Get one NOW!

by Mike loves his family hauler! from FL on Tue Jan 07 2014

Ok it came down to the 2013 Dodge Citidel vs the 2013 LT Chevy Transverse. Chevy had a more areo dynamic shape, More passenger room, and was just more comfortable. I tradded in a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4 wheel drive. I only used plus gas and it was horrible 14-20. So now I have something way more nicer and bigger that uses regular gas and gets 17-24. This SUV drives itself. My family loves it. I really drives like a car! The only changes I see chevy needs to do in the future is make the fancy day time running lights the other SUV'S have. I highly reccomend this vehicle!

Impressive!

by First Time Chevy Owner from Minnetonka, MN on Thu Aug 15 2013

I just bought a 2013 Chevy Traverse and I love this car. I'm typically a Ford person, but the Chevy Traverse won me over. Very classy car with all the bells and whistles! Handles great on the road, plenty of room and good gas mileage. This is a very impressive car!

Nice Family Hauler

by FamilyHauler from Fremont, OH on Wed Sep 11 2013

My wife and I had to replace our 2009 Traverse due to an accident that totaled the vehicle. We really enjoyed our 2009 outside of the homely looking rear end, and the new styling of the 2013-2014 fixed that. I checked consumer reports, and the vehicle is a recommended model...in fact the highest rated Large SUV available. We purchased a 1LT trim in champaign silver and it's a very nice vehicle. The rearview mirror backup camera is now integrated into the center console - and has a larger view. Overall the interior is a lot nicer than our 2009, and shifting is a lot smoother, as well. One small complaint is the rear cargo bin carpet quality, which seems to trap every grain of sand. It is a pretty large vehicle, but my wife doesn't have any complaints handling.

HORRIBLE TURN OFF PROBLEM

by CourtneyVW from oxford PA on Thu Feb 06 2014

My 2013 traverse LT has turned off for no reason multiple times.. There are no same factors, it can be hot or cold .. long or short trips.... it will turn off for a second or just wont turn back on for 20 minutes.. i am furious with GM. i have owned a gm all my life and never had a problem until now .. The dealership i have been working with has done above and beyond to try to help me .. but gm is not helping i dont know what to do anymore i am hoping this is just a fluke thing... The whole point of a new vehicle is safety and reliability. i have never been so disapointed in a vehicle and gm call center.. but i will say the dealership has been excellent

Does not recommend this car!!

Love the car

by Beezer 34 from Stratford, CT on Thu Jun 27 2013

Traded in our 2011 GMC Acadia for a 2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ. Also had a 2008 Acadia. It looks awesome. Got the Crystal Red. Love the new redesign the best out of the 3 Lambada crossovers. The interior is beautifully done. Got the mojave/ebony trim. Simply beautiful. Had the car a week and love it. It is fully loaded and has tons of room. HAve two kids and two dogs and still room for stuff.

Very comfortable ride

by Chevrolet Owner from Yukon, Oklahoma on Wed Jul 17 2013

I am not sure that the negative reviews I have seen are truly Chevrolet Traverse owners as this is a great vehicle. We purchased a 2013 Traverse 2LT to replace a 2003 Trailblazer EXT and in the short time we have owned it love it. It has quick acceleration and a very smooth ride. Our Samsung and Motorola phones sync up to bluetooth flawlessly. Added factory DVD with wireless head sets for long trips with the kids and is very nice. Our trailblazer had 2nd and third row bench seats so it is nice that our new Traverse has 2nd row captains chairs, it makes it easy for everyone to get in and out of the vehicle. Wish gas mileage was better but a sacrifice for the inside room and 7 passenger seating. MYLINK system is good to connect Pandora radio or saved music from cell phones via bluetooth. Rear air and rear entertainment good for kids.

Nice ride so far

by FJB from Phila, Pa on Mon Jul 04 2016

I purchased this 2013 Traverse LS, a month ago. I did a lot of research before buying it, I never owned an SUV before. I wanted something with power and some room inside. I liked that the Traverse has a 3.6L DOHC engine, 280HP. It handles very nice, I had to get use to the steering, it's very responsive. One thing I did notice, that someone else mentioned on the reviews, is the Transmission does jerk, when first stepping on the gas, not sure what that's about. Everything else functions well. The exterior is a nice design, the interior is nice, the seats are material, I hope they hold up well through the years. I don't know if I can do a follow up review after a few more months of driving the Traverse, but so far so good.

Great Car and Something To Be Proud Of Too Boot!

by Mike from Missouri from Park Hills, Missouri. on Tue Apr 08 2014

Decided to buy our last new vehicle before we retire, I have three Chevys in the drive and as always this Chevy Traverse lives up to our expectations! We got the eight passenger option and absolutely love it. It drives and handles like you can only hope one would. It is Quiet, Smooth, Comfortable and has all the creature features that one needs to feel pampered. The overabundance of AIR BAGS keeps you safer than almost all the other SUVs out there, and that is based on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. Onstar makes me feel at ease when my wife is out and about by herself. I have had the Traverse ten months now and would buy it again in a heart beat. It really helped to have such a great dealer experience also.(Turnner Chevrolet - Park Hills, Mo.) Thanks GM for rounding out my driving history with another great product!

2013 Chev Traverse

by Tall Lady Loves Tall Car from Dayton, OH on Tue May 07 2013

Being a 6' tall woman who wears 5" heels every day makes it difficult to find a car with enough room to accomodate comfortably. I found that the Traverse is extremely comfortable and I don't even have to put the seat all the way back making it great for any passenger sitting behind me - thought this would have been unheard of! I love my Traverse - it's huge inside, has everything my family needs. I opted for just the basics, which are def an upgrade from my 2003 PT GT in some ways, but i do miss the leather and sunroof the most. I know those out there that can afford the LTZ are loving life!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

by Lawerence from Blaine,MN on Sun Jul 14 2013

We bought a 2013 Traverse 1LT a week ago and we couldn't be happier with it. It's a very smooth ride and is very roomy. We traded in our 2004 dodge stratus and riding and driving the traverse is like driving/riding in a brand new Cadillac

1 2 3 4 5 6