2013 Traverse

2013 Chevrolet Traverse

2013 Chevrolet Traverse

4.1

4 out of 5 stars Reliability

Have You Driven the 2013 Chevrolet Traverse?

Impressive!

by First Time Chevy Owner from Minnetonka, MN on Thu Aug 15 2013

I just bought a 2013 Chevy Traverse and I love this car. I'm typically a Ford person, but the Chevy Traverse won me over. Very classy car with all the bells and whistles! Handles great on the road, plenty of room and good gas mileage. This is a very impressive car!

Beware of break & traction controll

by SG427 from Battle Creek on Wed Sep 27 2017

I love my Traverse, unfortunately I am having issues with the traction control acting up causing issues while I drive. Also the breaks are grinding and not catching, the dealership claims there is nothing wrong. I've done some research to find this is very common with this model.

Does not recommend this car!!

Great Car and Something To Be Proud Of Too Boot!

by Mike from Missouri from Park Hills, Missouri. on Tue Apr 08 2014

Decided to buy our last new vehicle before we retire, I have three Chevys in the drive and as always this Chevy Traverse lives up to our expectations! We got the eight passenger option and absolutely love it. It drives and handles like you can only hope one would. It is Quiet, Smooth, Comfortable and has all the creature features that one needs to feel pampered. The overabundance of AIR BAGS keeps you safer than almost all the other SUVs out there, and that is based on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. Onstar makes me feel at ease when my wife is out and about by herself. I have had the Traverse ten months now and would buy it again in a heart beat. It really helped to have such a great dealer experience also.(Turnner Chevrolet - Park Hills, Mo.) Thanks GM for rounding out my driving history with another great product!

Good vehicle that is almost great

by Austin from Provo, UT on Wed Feb 10 2016

I really like my 2013 Traverse LS. I got an amazing deal on it. I bought it used and it looked great when I bought it (still does) The SUV is a good one. I would of given it 5 stars if it wasn't for a few things. I will first start with the Pros - Really comfortable -Great ride, takes bumps well -AWD Works great in the snow - A lot of space, Plenty of leg room in the second and third row. I'm 6'2" and can fit comfortably in the third row. No other SUV in it's class comes close to the space. Cons Disclaimer first, I bought this used in 2015. It was two years old with 18,000 miles. - The transmission is not as smooth as other vehicles I've driven. I'm not sure if there is something wrong with it. But it's not very smooth -The door handles on the inside are squeaky. Those are really the only two issues I have with it. It's a great SUV, and my issues with it might be just a used SUV problem. I recommend this vehicle. Very comfortable and a lot of room.

2013 Chev Traverse

by Tall Lady Loves Tall Car from Dayton, OH on Tue May 07 2013

Being a 6' tall woman who wears 5" heels every day makes it difficult to find a car with enough room to accomodate comfortably. I found that the Traverse is extremely comfortable and I don't even have to put the seat all the way back making it great for any passenger sitting behind me - thought this would have been unheard of! I love my Traverse - it's huge inside, has everything my family needs. I opted for just the basics, which are def an upgrade from my 2003 PT GT in some ways, but i do miss the leather and sunroof the most. I know those out there that can afford the LTZ are loving life!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

by Lawerence from Blaine,MN on Sun Jul 14 2013

We bought a 2013 Traverse 1LT a week ago and we couldn't be happier with it. It's a very smooth ride and is very roomy. We traded in our 2004 dodge stratus and riding and driving the traverse is like driving/riding in a brand new Cadillac

Great SUV!!!

by Dude from Louisiana on Wed Jul 24 2013

VERY Roomy, comfortable, and packed with great features for the money. The rear view backup camera is amazing! MyLink is a dream!

Love this RIDE-seats 7 comfortably

by Marmar from Boulder City Nevada on Sun Sep 08 2013

My new Traverse is exactly what I had hoped to own. I shopped many different cars searching for the most comfortable 7 seat SUV. The Traverse fit the ticket. it is beautiful and seats seven adults comfortably ( women or smaller stature men in back row). With captains chair seating in the second row, the ease of getting into the last row is a breeze and a taller adult could sit in the middle position in back row beacause of maximum leg room between captains chairs. I feel so much safer using my backing-up screen to exit parking spaces and driveways. The FINDLAY CHEVROLET dealership was personnel were friendly without being pushing and they were very professional. Thank you FINDLAY and Matt and Mike--you're the best!

Don't buy this vehicle

by FOXX01 from FL on Sat Dec 22 2018

I have a 2013 Chevy traverse that stalled on me. First I got an error message on my dash board that said "TRACTION CONTROL OFF " then it said " ENGINE POWER IS REDUCED" and then it powered down and wouldn't start. By the way this happen on the I 95, this incident nearly cause multiple accident.

Does not recommend this car!!

Love my car

by KB29 from Wells, Maine on Mon Apr 15 2013

I love the way the Traverse drives and handlles. I purchased the front wheel drive 2013. It drives amazing in the snow. The technology is easy to understand and isn't distracting like in some other vehicles. The ride is very smooth and quiet. I have 3 children and often have 4 in the car. One of my children is very tall and she insists on sitting in the way back. Everyone fits comfortably. I was able to downsize from a mini van. Love the amount of room the Traverse offers. My only complaint is the "My Link" Radio system has some kinks because of cell phone compatibility. I have had to have that repaired once and it has malfunctioned again. Turns out I need to upgrade my cell phone so this doesn't keep happening. I would highly recommend this vehicle to others.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Our Take on the 2013 Chevrolet Traverse

In Cars.com’s comparison test of 2012 full-size crossover SUVs with three rows of seats, the 2012 Chevrolet Traverse took second place behind the Honda Pilot by a margin of just 12 points — out of a possible thousand. What was the most common complaint? Interior quality. For 2013, Chevrolet has updated the Traverse’s interior, exterior and a few other aspects to bring it up to date.

Thanks to a number of small upgrades, the redesigned 2013 Chevrolet Traverse can stand up to any model in its class — though it depends on how you equip it.

The 2013 Traverse, which can seat seven or eight, retains its earlier strengths — key among them its generous size. “Car-based” SUVs... Read More