2014 Chevrolet Traverse

Love it!

by from aitkin on September 16, 2017

Just love it! It fits my family perfectly! The interior is so nice, love the double moonroofs, DVD player is so nice for our long commutes for the kids, and I love the silver one!!

A very nice suv

by from Harrison Mi on September 11, 2017

It does everything I want and than some. Has good ride and lots of room,very little wind noise,gives you a great view of the road. A high quality suv that is made in America. ,

his thing is grea!!!

by from kalamazoo, mi on August 27, 2017

So far this thing is great!!! No complaints!!!!! I jus wish we could have afforded a new one! There is plenty of room for the family plus luggage and stuff.

Owned for week and love it.

by from Minnesita on August 25, 2017

Love the room and versatility. Much quieter than previous suv. Styling was cool and the seats are so comfortable. Can't wait until the snow flies to test the AWD

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best vehicle I have ever owned!

by from Fort Collins CO on August 16, 2017

Loved the size of the vehicle. Loved the way the vehicle drove. My children loved the vehicle as well and the DVD player. Also the seating was amazing to have. I am looking for another.

Trying to get a better an affordable ride for me.

by from NEEDVILLE on August 6, 2017

It would be a good transportation for me an my mother plus taking my mother were she needs to go and grocery shopping with more room.
Not Rated Reliability

Most compfort I ever had ! Beautiful design !

by from Glenview on August 2, 2017

My family has very tall people. Non of us is small build . Legroom and comfortable seats were a very important ! The car is very roomy ! I owned a Mini Van before, but prefer this car by far ! Changing seats to cargo space is so easy !

Excellent family car

by from Merced ca on August 2, 2017

Absolutly love my car. Big enough for my kids including more room for extra company. Rides smoooth and is amazing on gas

i just love it

by from lyndonville,ny on July 31, 2017

i think it is the best car made by chevy only other one is the chevy h h r i reall do enjoy the car it has quality eleagence and alot of styling
Not Rated Reliability

Most reliable car I own.

by from Boyne falls,mi on July 26, 2017

This car met all my family's needs. The space that it gives my family of seven. It's so reliable in all types of weather.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Chevrolet Traverse