2014 Chevrolet Traverse

All Reviews

by from Louisiana on April 9, 2014

I looked at the Tahoe,Explorer,ect and found this one was 1st of all a GM. Smooth ride and lots of equipment for the price ..Also a smaller stance compared to the larger SUV s that are out there considering it can pack up to 7-8 depending on the seating you want.The 3.6 v6 is very capable and has a 6 speed transmission. Also it uses less gas than an Expedition or Suburban.

by from Chicago on February 26, 2015

We must thank the team at Rick Hendrick Buford, Ga. David Cauthen was so patient with my husband being selective. David is the man to see!! He took myself and the family on a test drive around town. I was impressed the minute I sat in the drivers seat with the comfort. The ease of turning and the pick up from the red light. Very smooth! We are a tall family. So leg room was right up towards the top of the 'must list'. The 3rd row is ideal for traveling yet still has the space for the 'gear' in the hatch. THe # of airbags for safety brings me piece of mind the minute I open the door to get in. My family is safe, you can just feel it when you are in there! The structure of the car is sturdy, but not bulky! David was very easy to talk with and be around! He took great time and care listening to our concerns and needs. The Traverse easily is the VERY BEST car we have ever owned! Thank you again and again!!

by from Vancouver, WA on June 23, 2014

I love the way the driver's seat automatically moves back so that I can enter and exit easily. The back up camera is a necessity for someone with limited neck movement. My Grandchildren love the 2nd row captain's chairs and the DVD player. I also love the power, all wheel drive and trunk space. This car is a keeper!

by from WV. on December 14, 2013

I just purchased a 2014 Traverse and it exceeds all my expectations. I am still learning all the bells and whistles it has to offer. As of now I am averaging 17.6mpg in city driving and believe it will improve over time. It is very quiet when driving and has many,many, safety features. I have owned 2 Chevy Tahoes and this car,although smaller in overall size, has more cargo room than my Tahoes had. So far I love this vehicle and the longer I own it the more I believe I will like it.

by from Wichita, Kansas on September 10, 2013

Chevrolet has really out done themselves with this Vehicle. Our 2014 looks much better then the 2011 we had. We went with the Fully Loaded LTZ and it was a great choice!!

by from Texas on August 30, 2013

I did not think I would like downsizing from a suburban but I love my chevrolet traverse! It is roomy & drives great. Love the better gas mileage.

by from Kansas on April 9, 2017

These are minivans rebranded with a very stylish interior and sleeker bodystyle. Although I would prefer a little more power under the hood, the Traverse has 3.6l v6 is paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission turning out 285hp and an impressive 24mpg. This is a perfect modern day family wagon for the family who doesnt want a full sized SUV.

by from San Diego, CA on November 7, 2013

Love the Traverse. I went from a Tahoe to this crossover and could not be happier. Plenty of room and great gas mileage.

by from Glendora California on November 12, 2013

I love our Chevy Traverse! It is such a comfortable yet stylish automobile. The service at Sierra Monrovia was top notch. George Mendia helped us via internet and phone calls before we arrived which helped us to preview the car we wanted. When we arrived we spent a few minutes looking at the car and were so happy with the whole experience! I would highly recommend this car and Sierra Chevrolet to my family and friends.

by from Fort Worth, TX on July 25, 2014

Three weeks, seven states, five thousand miles. Two adults, three kids, five large suitcases. Our road trip was comfortable the entire time, even after some days of six-plus hours of driving. There was no vehicle-induced fatigue. The Traverse travels just as effortlessly and composed at 80 mph as it does at 60 mph. We consistently got between 22 mpg and 25 mpg depending on our highway speed for most of the day. There is significant engine noise during hard acceleration and when downshifting to climb steep passes. At cruising speed, the cabin is quiet. This is the best family road trip vehicle I've owned.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Chevrolet Traverse