2014 Traverse

2014 Chevrolet Traverse

2014 Chevrolet Traverse

Have You Driven the 2014 Chevrolet Traverse?

lots of bang for the buck,without the tahoe price

by ledocar from Louisiana on Wed Apr 09 2014

I looked at the Tahoe,Explorer,ect and found this one was 1st of all a GM. Smooth ride and lots of equipment for the price ..Also a smaller stance compared to the larger SUV s that are out there considering it can pack up to 7-8 depending on the seating you want.The 3.6 v6 is very capable and has a 6 speed transmission. Also it uses less gas than an Expedition or Suburban.

Family safety and comfort

by Northner in the South from Chicago on Thu Feb 26 2015

We must thank the team at Rick Hendrick Buford, Ga. David Cauthen was so patient with my husband being selective. David is the man to see!! He took myself and the family on a test drive around town. I was impressed the minute I sat in the drivers seat with the comfort. The ease of turning and the pick up from the red light. Very smooth! We are a tall family. So leg room was right up towards the top of the 'must list'. The 3rd row is ideal for traveling yet still has the space for the 'gear' in the hatch. THe # of airbags for safety brings me piece of mind the minute I open the door to get in. My family is safe, you can just feel it when you are in there! The structure of the car is sturdy, but not bulky! David was very easy to talk with and be around! He took great time and care listening to our concerns and needs. The Traverse easily is the VERY BEST car we have ever owned! Thank you again and again!!

Great for Grandma with a bad back

by Disabled Grandma from Vancouver, WA on Mon Jun 23 2014

I love the way the driver's seat automatically moves back so that I can enter and exit easily. The back up camera is a necessity for someone with limited neck movement. My Grandchildren love the 2nd row captain's chairs and the DVD player. I also love the power, all wheel drive and trunk space. This car is a keeper!

Great Vehicle

by Snoopy from WV. on Sat Dec 14 2013

I just purchased a 2014 Traverse and it exceeds all my expectations. I am still learning all the bells and whistles it has to offer. As of now I am averaging 17.6mpg in city driving and believe it will improve over time. It is very quiet when driving and has many,many, safety features. I have owned 2 Chevy Tahoes and this car,although smaller in overall size, has more cargo room than my Tahoes had. So far I love this vehicle and the longer I own it the more I believe I will like it.

Best looking SUV on the Market, we love our LTZ.

by Double D from Wichita, Kansas on Tue Sep 10 2013

Chevrolet has really out done themselves with this Vehicle. Our 2014 looks much better then the 2011 we had. We went with the Fully Loaded LTZ and it was a great choice!!

Nice Family Vehicle

by Bill S from Kansas on Sun Apr 09 2017

These are minivans rebranded with a very stylish interior and sleeker bodystyle. Although I would prefer a little more power under the hood, the Traverse has 3.6l v6 is paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission turning out 285hp and an impressive 24mpg. This is a perfect modern day family wagon for the family who doesnt want a full sized SUV.

Excellent vehicle

by socal girl from San Diego, CA on Thu Nov 07 2013

Love the Traverse. I went from a Tahoe to this crossover and could not be happier. Plenty of room and great gas mileage.

Best Car EVER!!!

by Momof2 from Glendora California on Tue Nov 12 2013

I love our Chevy Traverse! It is such a comfortable yet stylish automobile. The service at Sierra Monrovia was top notch. George Mendia helped us via internet and phone calls before we arrived which helped us to preview the car we wanted. When we arrived we spent a few minutes looking at the car and were so happy with the whole experience! I would highly recommend this car and Sierra Chevrolet to my family and friends.

My favorite car ever

by Converted to GM (American made) from Ogden, UT on Sun Apr 30 2017

First American car ever. I have been a loyal Honda owner. I have loved the performance and value of this car. I will definitely consider another GM vehicle.

Perfect mid-size family car!

by Lainashay from Longview, TX on Wed Aug 08 2018

This car meets all of my family needs. There is so much room. We travel a lot for sports and it has just the right amount of space for luggage and gear! I love the double sun roof and the luggage rack, not to mention the seat coolers are the greatest thing ever in this Texas heat!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Our Take on the 2014 Chevrolet Traverse

Editor's note: This review was written in February 2013 about the 2013 Chevrolet Traverse. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2014, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

In Cars.com's comparison test of 2012 full-size crossover SUVs with three rows of seats, the 2012 Chevrolet Traverse took second place behind the Honda Pilot by a margin of just 12 points — out of a possible thousand. What was the most common complaint? Interior quality. For 2013, Chevrolet has updated the Traverse's interior, exterior and a few other aspects to bring it up to date.

Thanks to a number of small upgrades, the redesigned 2013 Chevrolet Traverse... Read More