2014 Chevrolet Traverse Consumer Reviews

2014 Chevrolet Traverse
Average based on 18 reviews

My Traverse saved my life

by from Kansas City, KS on January 20, 2015

I bought a 2014 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ in November 2013. It was loaded with almost all options and only 12,000 miles when on January 10, 2015 I was involved in an accident. A drunk driver ran a red light at a high rate of speed and hit me in the front corner driver's side. The impact spun me around 180 degrees By all accounts, I could have been dead. The seat belt and air bags saved my life. Of course the driver had no insurance and had a suspended license so I'm still working with my insurance company on the settlement as it was a total loss. I hope I'll be able to replace what I had. I have 8 grandchildren so the 7 passenger seats were great and the dvd player kept them entertained. I had Onstar who was calling me within seconds of the accident. I'd buy one again any day!

A great car for the great American road trip

by from Fort Worth, TX on July 25, 2014

Three weeks, seven states, five thousand miles. Two adults, three kids, five large suitcases. Our road trip was comfortable the entire time, even after some days of six-plus hours of driving. There was no vehicle-induced fatigue. The Traverse travels just as effortlessly and composed at 80 mph as it does at 60 mph. We consistently got between 22 mpg and 25 mpg depending on our highway speed for most of the day. There is significant engine noise during hard acceleration and when downshifting to climb steep passes. At cruising speed, the cabin is quiet. This is the best family road trip vehicle I've owned.

lots of bang for the buck,without the tahoe price

by from Louisiana on April 9, 2014

I looked at the Tahoe,Explorer,ect and found this one was 1st of all a GM. Smooth ride and lots of equipment for the price ..Also a smaller stance compared to the larger SUV s that are out there considering it can pack up to 7-8 depending on the seating you want.The 3.6 v6 is very capable and has a 6 speed transmission. Also it uses less gas than an Expedition or Suburban.

Family safety and comfort

by from Chicago on February 26, 2015

We must thank the team at Rick Hendrick Buford, Ga. David Cauthen was so patient with my husband being selective. David is the man to see!! He took myself and the family on a test drive around town. I was impressed the minute I sat in the drivers seat with the comfort. The ease of turning and the pick up from the red light. Very smooth! We are a tall family. So leg room was right up towards the top of the 'must list'. The 3rd row is ideal for traveling yet still has the space for the 'gear' in the hatch. THe # of airbags for safety brings me piece of mind the minute I open the door to get in. My family is safe, you can just feel it when you are in there! The structure of the car is sturdy, but not bulky! David was very easy to talk with and be around! He took great time and care listening to our concerns and needs. The Traverse easily is the VERY BEST car we have ever owned! Thank you again and again!!

Comfortabe and Family Approved

by from Chicago, IL on March 18, 2014

The car featured everything I was looking for and at a reasonable price. It also came equipped with the rear view monitor which I was thrilled to have because of my great dislike of reversing cars. The space and luxury provided by my Traverse made it a wonderful ride home.

New Car Purchase

by from Rockford,IL on November 21, 2014

I was looking for an SUV that was spacious, stylish and good on gas. After visiting Lou Bachrodt Auto Mall in Rockford,IL....JR (salesmen) found that perfect match!

Great for Grandma with a bad back

by from Vancouver, WA on June 23, 2014

I love the way the driver's seat automatically moves back so that I can enter and exit easily. The back up camera is a necessity for someone with limited neck movement. My Grandchildren love the 2nd row captain's chairs and the DVD player. I also love the power, all wheel drive and trunk space. This car is a keeper!

New car

by from PA on May 28, 2014

The family loves the new car. The captains chairs in the second row are a life saver. Can 't wait to take it on a trip. Lisa

Best looking SUV on the Market, we love our LTZ.

by from Wichita, Kansas on September 10, 2013

Chevrolet has really out done themselves with this Vehicle. Our 2014 looks much better then the 2011 we had. We went with the Fully Loaded LTZ and it was a great choice!!

great experience

by from denver, co on September 23, 2013

best buying experience in years, rebecca did a fantastic job. the entire process took under an hour and the finance people were very friendly.