2017 Chevrolet Traverse consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 Chevrolet Traverse
Shop the 2017 Chevrolet Traverse
3.0

I believe fortune 500 companies had a hand in this

It was necessary to replace headlights 8 times Accelerator module had to be replace 6 Driver information center had to be replace 8 time The rebuilds were no good At this time my car has been unsafe to drive because of Taacata airbag recall We were informed there could even be a risk of death if MIT became necessary for airbag deployment

4.0

Uncomfortable and costly on repairs.

The seats are hard and uncomfortable especially for someone with back problems. The seats have sides that are uncomfortable if you are on the heavier side. For long trips it gets uncomfortable due to the hardness of the seats. It's been six years since my husband purchased the vehicle and my bottom still hurts if driving for an hour or more, even my granddaughter who weights less than 100 pounds complains about the seats. The only plus besides its size is the hauling capacity. I've had issues with the electrical among other things like the sensor above the gas tank, considering its age it should not have so many issues.

3.0

Beware of transmissions issues

I've owned a 2008 GMC Acadia, then a 2017 Traverse. Great for family of 4-5 with young kids. I highly recommend buying this vehicle with a warranty as both my experiences with these cara the transmissions begins to have problems after 60k. If you buy the one with more then 50k get a warranty on the trans. Please. Other then that its a great soccer mom car.

Awesome car

I love my new car. It rides smooth and has lots of room. It is very clean and is everything I was looking for. It even came with a remote start

Great car

This car met all my needs reliable great driving perfect for a family of 6 I love the graphite edition recommended to any family will like to have a big vehicle

Awesome family car

I purchased this car and love everything about it. Plenty of place and seating for the family and stylish so it doesn’t look like a mom van.

This vehicle fits my needs!

This vehicle has everything I need and is very comfortable to sit in. It has the options I need and I am hoping to have it for a long time. The price was right for the amount of mileage it has.

Good Family vehicle

This vehicle has all the room my 4 person family needs...Clean and low mileage. I am very happy with the purchase. USB ports in several locations and all the necessary bells and whistles. The 3.6l V6 with the towing package was a plus!

Lots of room. Drives like a car instead of an SUV.

Radio is trash. Steering wheel should have a little more very skinny for an SUV. All in all it’s a nice vehicle. I like the way it drives.

Great car

This car is the premier package. Which means that it has almost all the options. I haven't even tried them all yet. I have always been a Chevy guy. Good reliable cars. So far ,3weeks, I am very pleased.