2017 Chevrolet Traverse consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Traverse Chevrolet
Explore the 2017 Traverse Chevrolet
Shop the 2017 Traverse Chevrolet

Awesome car

I love my new car. It rides smooth and has lots of room. It is very clean and is everything I was looking for. It even came with a remote start

Great car

This car met all my needs reliable great driving perfect for a family of 6 I love the graphite edition recommended to any family will like to have a big vehicle

Awesome family car

I purchased this car and love everything about it. Plenty of place and seating for the family and stylish so it doesn’t look like a mom van.

This vehicle fits my needs!

This vehicle has everything I need and is very comfortable to sit in. It has the options I need and I am hoping to have it for a long time. The price was right for the amount of mileage it has.

Good Family vehicle

This vehicle has all the room my 4 person family needs...Clean and low mileage. I am very happy with the purchase. USB ports in several locations and all the necessary bells and whistles. The 3.6l V6 with the towing package was a plus!

4.0

Lots of room. Drives like a car instead of an SUV.

Radio is trash. Steering wheel should have a little more very skinny for an SUV. All in all it’s a nice vehicle. I like the way it drives.

Great car

This car is the premier package. Which means that it has almost all the options. I haven't even tried them all yet. I have always been a Chevy guy. Good reliable cars. So far ,3weeks, I am very pleased.

Always loved our Chevy since we had it

We love this car. Plenty of room for all our needs including a large dog. Plenty of legroom and all the features. Will buy similar car again

Great vehicle for our grandkids

This SUV meets all of our needs. It has plenty of legroom and enough seating for all of our Grandchildren. Our Lincoln MKC just wasn't big enough.

4.3

Great vehicle for my wife and I needs...

My wife and I bought this traverse new in December of 2017 and we only have just under 12,000 miles on it , and the only problem we seem to have is that the passenger side windshield wiper arm keeps stripping out the knuckle on it at the pivot base . This not good and dangerous for when my wife has to drive it during bad weather. We had this issue looked and repaired once un Der a 1 year warranty ( since we paid cash for our new traverse, it only came with a one year warranty ). So now we have to keep fixing it our self.