2013 Chrysler 200

All Reviews

by from Central NJ on March 13, 2013

I bought the 2013 Chrysler 200 Limited S model. Such a great car! Amazing handling, very quick pickup. Clocked 0-60 in 6 seconds flat. Great styling, S model is definitely the best looking one too. I average around 23-24 mpg. I get around 280 miles on a full tank. Plenty of trunk space, large enough for my bag full of hockey equipment and more. Paid 22,000 after rebates for new car. I have to say this car has the "best bang for the buck" out of any cars under 25K. Remote starter, satellite radio, upgraded Boston Acoustic sound system, leather heated seats, automatic headlights, fog lights and so much more. Highly recommended.

by from Dallas, TX on November 26, 2013

I liked the car ever since they announced it in 2011, I worked for the Chrysler amd sold it to myself. 9 month later I try to trade it in and the car is worth $10k less than the MSRP of $23800. I was disappointed in the fact that this nice car with great reviews has such a terrible resale value. I've decided to keep the car because I really do like it. I don't recommend this car of you don't plan on keeping it long term.

by from columbus ohio on November 20, 2012

very nice to drive and very confortable ----3.6 v6 is very peppy--and 6 speed transmission gives about 29.5 miles to the gallon at highway speeds of 65mph to 75 mph----handles very well in the mountains ----overall to me this is a homerun for chrysler----this is quality #1 in my book -----thanks for asking larry a ward columbus ohio

by from Columbus, OH on November 28, 2012

Purchased the car in July, and later found that in cool/cold weather the car takes a very long time to warm up and runs sluggish. The 4-cyl has is slow to react when accelerating, especially in situations like merging on a highway; I specifically asked if the cold weather difficulties for Chrysler that have been talked about since at least the 70s had been resolved and was told they are no longer an issue, but REALLY what did I expect from a salesman? Also, within the first 2k on the odometer car started making a "popping/pinging" noise similar to something hard hitting a tin roof, had to open a case by calling customer service to have it checked out, as dealer kept saying it was "normal operation". The source of the noise that occurs everytime the car moves between 10-20 yards after the car has been off and sitting for approximately 5 minutes. The cause of the noise has not been determined after months and around a dozen visits to the dealer, even left the car at one dealer until I was contacted and the service manager claimed the sound was gone but when I started the car and drove off, I heard the same noise and with the dealership's recommendation will drive it until the noise gets worse, even though not knowing what is causing it continues to concern me.

by from Panama city florida on August 29, 2014

touring sedan with v6. Purchased used. Took few days to run the old fuel out. Let me start by saying I only buy fuel at chevron, their fuel has techron in it which helps to keep injectors clean. Do alot of city stop and go driving, get a consistent 25 mpg, on my daily commute which consists of speed 45 mph or less, in florida, so running a/c is a must. Highway driving I fall just under 34 mpg.

by from Spring Valley, IL on January 14, 2014

I read up on this car before I went to test drive it. I have to say it is everything the reviews said! Smooth ride, quiet inside, extremely comfortable. The exterior is simple and refined. The interior is roomy, classically simple, and quiet. Could not be happier with this car!

by from Seattle on September 23, 2012

I like the style and relability. Top down is my style and to have that luxury is the cherry on top. The interior is comfortable for my tall friends . Driving is fun in this car!

by from Fla on April 9, 2013

I have been considering a new car for a few months and the Chrysler 200 Limited was at the top of the short list. I finally purchased mine a couple weeks ago and am very happy I did. I have read the reviews and listening to bashing this car has received and the bad reviews are not deserving. Driving the car and looking at the styling of this 200 will pull you in. The V6 has more than enough power. There is some torque steer when you drop your right foot to the floor, but I thought it pretty exhilarating. Took a road trip to MS and back over the weekend and the 1450 mile trip was incredibly comfortable. 11.5 hour drive each way and was not a bit tired or sore when I arrived. With a little dealer research and incentives that are out there you can get a very good price for this very nice car. Time will tell how reliable the car will be in the long run but I have seen much improvement in this brand. Sun and sound package are definitely worth the price.

by from Norfolk, CT on January 20, 2014

I used to have a Sebring convertible, thought I "upgraded" to an Audi Cabriolet - only to discover the high cost of owning and Audi. I found this Chrysler 200S hardtop convertible on cars.com. It's a great car: fully loaded, comfortable and styled just right.

by from vancouver, canada, bc on September 25, 2014

Bought this 200 to replace jeep, wow great on fuel, very comfortable as I am 6'2" tall. We looked at all of the small to mid size cars. This was the only vehicle that we can fit four adults comfortably in and still have a great amount of get up and go. Very spacious and child friendly, car seats are very easily installed as there is lots of head height. Sporty enough to have a nice quite weekend with the wife.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Chrysler 200