2013 200

2013 Chrysler 200

2013 Chrysler 200

4.2

Have you driven the 2013 Chrysler 200?

Best Bang For Your Buck

by Everyday Driver from Central NJ on Wed Mar 13 2013

I bought the 2013 Chrysler 200 Limited S model. Such a great car! Amazing handling, very quick pickup. Clocked 0-60 in 6 seconds flat. Great styling, S model is definitely the best looking one too. I average around 23-24 mpg. I get around 280 miles on a full tank. Plenty of trunk space, large enough for my bag full of hockey equipment and more. Paid 22,000 after rebates for new car. I have to say this car has the "best bang for the buck" out of any cars under 25K. Remote starter, satellite radio, upgraded Boston Acoustic sound system, leather heated seats, automatic headlights, fog lights and so much more. Highly recommended.

Great car, terrible resale value

by love my 200 from Dallas, TX on Tue Nov 26 2013

I liked the car ever since they announced it in 2011, I worked for the Chrysler amd sold it to myself. 9 month later I try to trade it in and the car is worth $10k less than the MSRP of $23800. I was disappointed in the fact that this nice car with great reviews has such a terrible resale value. I've decided to keep the car because I really do like it. I don't recommend this car of you don't plan on keeping it long term.

Does not recommend this car!!

keep up the good work ---you are defently 1st clas

by big red from columbus ohio on Tue Nov 20 2012

very nice to drive and very confortable ----3.6 v6 is very peppy--and 6 speed transmission gives about 29.5 miles to the gallon at highway speeds of 65mph to 75 mph----handles very well in the mountains ----overall to me this is a homerun for chrysler----this is quality #1 in my book -----thanks for asking larry a ward columbus ohio

MPG better than advertised

by babbiez from Panama city florida on Fri Aug 29 2014

touring sedan with v6. Purchased used. Took few days to run the old fuel out. Let me start by saying I only buy fuel at chevron, their fuel has techron in it which helps to keep injectors clean. Do alot of city stop and go driving, get a consistent 25 mpg, on my daily commute which consists of speed 45 mph or less, in florida, so running a/c is a must. Highway driving I fall just under 34 mpg.

Smooth ride, extreme comfort

by Medic 32 from Spring Valley, IL on Tue Jan 14 2014

I read up on this car before I went to test drive it. I have to say it is everything the reviews said! Smooth ride, quiet inside, extremely comfortable. The exterior is simple and refined. The interior is roomy, classically simple, and quiet. Could not be happier with this car!

This car is an excellent vehicle for the money

by RW from Fla on Tue Apr 09 2013

I have been considering a new car for a few months and the Chrysler 200 Limited was at the top of the short list. I finally purchased mine a couple weeks ago and am very happy I did. I have read the reviews and listening to bashing this car has received and the bad reviews are not deserving. Driving the car and looking at the styling of this 200 will pull you in. The V6 has more than enough power. There is some torque steer when you drop your right foot to the floor, but I thought it pretty exhilarating. Took a road trip to MS and back over the weekend and the 1450 mile trip was incredibly comfortable. 11.5 hour drive each way and was not a bit tired or sore when I arrived. With a little dealer research and incentives that are out there you can get a very good price for this very nice car. Time will tell how reliable the car will be in the long run but I have seen much improvement in this brand. Sun and sound package are definitely worth the price.

great value for your money

by cdnboy32 from vancouver, canada, bc on Thu Sep 25 2014

Bought this 200 to replace jeep, wow great on fuel, very comfortable as I am 6'2" tall. We looked at all of the small to mid size cars. This was the only vehicle that we can fit four adults comfortably in and still have a great amount of get up and go. Very spacious and child friendly, car seats are very easily installed as there is lots of head height. Sporty enough to have a nice quite weekend with the wife.

Well designed hardtop convertible

by Audi Vet from Norfolk, CT on Mon Jan 20 2014

I used to have a Sebring convertible, thought I "upgraded" to an Audi Cabriolet - only to discover the high cost of owning and Audi. I found this Chrysler 200S hardtop convertible on cars.com. It's a great car: fully loaded, comfortable and styled just right.

Classy car without the classy price

by John from Fishers, IN on Mon Mar 24 2014

Recently bought a 2013 Chrysler 200, Touring Edition. Black exterior and interior, 14,000 miles. Car is in mint condition - not a scratch on the outstide or stain in the inside. Great price compared to all other comparable mid-size sedans I looked at. This is a beautiful, comfortable car. Body style comparable with much more expensive models. Controls are well-designed and attractive. Acceleration is smooth with good pickup. The ride is slightly softer than other similar cars, which adds to the feel that the car is a higher-end, larger luxury vehicle. Visibility is quite good both front and rear. I love this car, and far preferred the interior and exterior style and comfort over other mid-size sedans. The only minor drawback is that the trunk is somewhat smaller than some of its competitors - my wife and I are empty nesters now, so that is less of an issue than it used to be. If you're looking for a luxury car without the luxury price, the Chrysler 200 is a great choice.

fun and pretty

by top down lover from Seattle on Sun Sep 23 2012

I like the style and relability. Top down is my style and to have that luxury is the cherry on top. The interior is comfortable for my tall friends . Driving is fun in this car!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 12

Our Take on the 2013 Chrysler 200

There's a hole in Chrysler's lineup that the 200 midsize sedan just doesn't fill. It offers none of the family-friendly versatility of the accomplished Town & Country minivan and even less of the classy comfort that oozes from the roomy 300 sedan.

In a class brimming with likable cars, the 2013 Chrysler 200's polished looks and affordable price aren't enough to overcome its Sebring-esque shortcomings, which place it among the losers.

Competition in this class blows the Chrysler 200 away, offering better room, fuel economy and features; strong players include the Honda Accord, Toyota Camry and Ford Fusion. Compare them here.

For 2013, sedan and convertible body styles — hardtop and... Read More