2013 Chrysler 200 consumer reviews

$19,695 starting MSRP
side view of 2013 200 Chrysler
Explore the 2013 200 Chrysler
Shop the 2013 200 Chrysler

Excellent car for the price

So far the car is excellent I'm glad I purchased it & Ian Carlton & the management team wonderful to work with them satisfied! A

4.1

Reliable & Great Car

I currently own my 200 with the 2.4L inline-4 making 172 hp and the 4-speed auto, and I have to say it is a great car, it handles really great for it's size. However, I will point out it does have slow acceleration with the transmission, but I did get used to it. I also like my 18-inch rims and tires because it does a great job sticking onto the road and maneuver through corners, unlike the 17-inches rims!! It did hold up reliability and interior materials really well, all that was done to it was oil changes. Other than that it did what it supposed to do. I had enough room in the cockpit since I was 6 inches, and surprisingly it does fit the whole family. The controls might be outdated nevertheless it's easy to find and accessible when you need it!! I would definitely recommend this car if you have a family of four!

Stability and handling is very good.

Bought this car for my wife to commute, however we have taken it on several road trips. The cars handling and stability are exceptional, and the acceleration onto a freeway is impressive! (284 horsepower V6). It has a 6 speed automatic transmission that is a definite plus especially on varying downhill grades ea: you can shift up and down the spectrum manually by pulling the shift lever left or right (impressive!) So far we have not had any issues with it (knock on wood).

Solid

This car handles everything I need it to. Clean car that runs smooth and is very quiet. Has good features and is extremely comfortable. It also has done well on long trips.

2.0

Major regret since I bought it.

Constant check engine lights, terrible gas mileage (18 at best), Bluetooth/uConnect system hasn't worked for over a year, and even when it did it wasn't nearly as good as my old 2010 Ford Fusion. It still runs, seats are comfortable, but I can't think of much else positive to say. Will be replacing it as soon as I can.

Very satisfied owner

Chrysler greatly improved this car from their Sybring model. Especially the trunk latch, which was horrible in the Sybring.Very satisfield with the 200 convertible performance .I bought this car ,with 32,000 miles ,for 8,900.Lucky me .Chrysler made a mistake in discontinuing the convertible model .Bring it back.

Looks good and performs really good

Very impressed in a few words. You need a reliable car. In my humble opinion you can't go wrong. Go for the v6 3.6L. I'm straight forward and don't like going around the bush.

A Great car

This is the 3rd Chrysler convertible I've owned and the 2nd 200. The latest is a 200 S., They are dependable vehicles and basically a poor man's Mercedes. My biggest issue is that they stopped building them. There's not much out there to replace this vehicle

3.9

most fun car I ever had

Only one problem but a big one. Left rear floor fills up with water when the AC is on. Not just a little it fills up. I have to stop often to vacume the water out. if you leave anything on the floor on that side it will get soaking wet.

Reliable car

The car met my expectations. I even looked under the hood and everything looked new. Also had a tech look at it as well! Thumbs up