2016 200

2016 Chrysler 200

2016 Chrysler 200

4.5

Have You Driven the 2016 Chrysler 200?

long time chrysler /dodge owner. the chrysler 200

by bernard from dundalk , maryland on Tue Aug 30 2016

Nicest looking chrysler 200 to date. ride is a little noisy and rough but overall pleasant. dashboard features are at your fingertips and informative and very colorful. car is very roomy. this is the nicest chrysler / dodge car i have ever owned. i have owned chrysler cars since 1964 and will be a chrysler owner here on out. congrats chrysler corp. keep up the good work on turning out competitive cars at good prices.

The smoothest car I've ever had

by Awesomistic barbie from raleigh nc on Wed Jun 08 2016

I love this car.....its very smooth and drives nice. Im still learning every thing about it but everything is going good so far. Thanks julie chasse

Very Impressed!

by MrBaker from New Jersey on Thu Aug 18 2016

I purchased the 2016 Chrysler 200 Limited front-wheel drive with the 3.6 liter V6. It is a beautiful car. I have not had any issues to complain about. The 9 speed transmission works very well, however, it is different than traditional automatic transmissions. I think many people just don't understand that it will naturally be a different driving experience than a normal 4 or 5 speed. The vehicle styling seems a lot more European than anything else. I notice that many Japanese and Korean cars are also trending towards the European look. The 200 has the prettiest interior in its class in my opinion.

Excellent car

by Snow from NW Wisconsin on Wed Mar 02 2016

Love this car! Ride is great & is quieter than Accord & Camry. I average over 32 MPG overall & have gotten over 36 MPG on the hwy.

Chrysler 200

by Maroon Chrysler 200 from El Paso, Texas on Mon Mar 07 2016

Very reliable mid size sedan. Mileage and handling excellent. Wide 8" wheels and low profile tires makes for a rougher ride. Huge trunk space is a plus. Interior is big enough for 4 and too small for 5.

Not bad so far

by Rush R-40 from North IOWA on Wed Oct 12 2016

I do much looking into this car . The flex ful only on the 2016 would have been nice to know b4 . Car is smooth I got the 200 S . The seats are a little narrow so that may be a issue for some but I think that's to try and keep you towards the middle of the car (airbags ) above windows. Only 300 miles on it at this point but the tranny seems fine . I just feel we as drivers don't like the split second that it takes for that tranny to line up as we have been used too in every other car we have ever driven !.. Like the car smooth . No CD player is just a little crazy but I will get over it . Chatted with a chrysler rep and they are putting this same tranny in the best selling pacifica 2017 van . So they have faith it this tranny . Hope the bugs that are a simple fix get worked out .

Waited one year to review

by Drapala7 from Fort Polk la on Thu May 03 2018

I read a lot of the “professional” reviews on all mid size sedans in 2017 trying to figure out which was the best fit for me. According to them the best 3 were the Malibu, Accord, and focus. I test drove all and was not impressed. The 200 has a style that competes with Audi and BMW, which is why I decided to test drive it regardless of how badly the pros bashed it. The interior is beautiful and so comfortable. Drive has always been smoothe and in 36k miles I have not have any issues mechanically. I love the gas mileage and it’s very quiet. I have never had an issue with the transmission at all. I honestly am very glad I bought this car, absolutely no regrets or thoughts about trading it in. I feel good driving this car, I am so glad I bought it.

decent car for the money

by jimc from Vernon on Mon Mar 06 2017

Ok for the money would give a five if it wasn't for the uconnect system and its slow boot up times and glitches,also headlight leave a lot to be desired feel like I am driving a 4 wheel version of my can am spyder LOL, still overall a nice car and mom is happy to be able to get in and out without climbing.

Great car

by Jamie and Jeff from Mineral point, wi on Mon Apr 17 2017

Looks very nice outside and inside. Very well lay out of the car and very accessible. The Chrysler 200 has a lot of options that are very customizable!! Very happy with our new car!!

A decent reliable car

by LHVermont from Burlington, VT on Wed Feb 28 2018

My overall impression of the vehicle, since owning it for 1.5 years is that it is a reliable car that gets great mileage. But, it doesn't fit my driving style. I prefer 6 cylinders to the 200's 4 cylinders. I like a much faster response to my handling of the wheel and gas/breaks. This car is NOT a good buy at $28k. It's a good buy at $22k. The factory tires are very poor and wear out within a year or so. Mine did. The car has radio/bluetooth amenities that work ok with iPhone and a little better with Android phones. These might be minor issues for most people, and I get that, but this car fails to impress me. The major issue that sours me on the car is the lack of power and response from the engine. While I don't know a lot about engines, I know how I like them to respond. This one hesitates when I need it to kick in some power/speed on the fly. It doesn't provide enough confidence that it would respond when I need some emergency speed or handling. Lower the price by $6k and I think you've got a good reason to get better reviews with this vehicle. After all, shouldn't you get what you pay for?

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10