2005 Chrysler 300 consumer reviews

Explore the 2005 Chrysler 300
Shop the 2005 Chrysler 300
3.3

I've had better luck with a 2000 Mitsubishi eclips

I bought The car From a friend Hey replace the torque converter At a 170000 miles I have driven the car for a 175000 And am now looking at probably spending 2200 for a new transmission. If kept up with maintenance I recommend the car but if not kept up with maintenance look for a bevvy of issues with transmission other than that a good car

A Chrysler New Yorker

I want to drive so badly I have my license I really really want to drive oh my God I am getting some tired of renting from Enterprise please help me

4.3

Luxurious

I just got rid of this car after having it 3 years. I loved it! I had the Hemi and it did not disappoint. Gas mileage is terrible as expected. This car held up well when I got into an accident and kept me safe! Overall highly recommend and I’m going to miss this car!

4.4

A Chrysler 300 05 family car very good car

Great car no light one just front damage been taking car of my mom passed it to me 2 yrs ago she had it for 3 yrs

Very Reliable car

I have an 2005 Chrysler 300 touring, $4500 OR “BEST OFFER”leather heat/ Ice cold AC leather interior, sunroof, Boise Audio for quality sound no issues passed all emissions, new tires clean title in hand.

Bought it new and garage kept still looks like new

After owing it for 15 years I feel good every time I get in it. We use it for everyday use. Paint still looks new.

Beautiful classy vehicle

Most reliable and comfortable vehicle I have ever owned. Great gas mileage. Excellent in the winter months. This car is so clean you will think it is new.

Good car to drive

This car is not new but still drives good and haves a good drive. If you buy this car you will get your money's worth and a good time.

3.4

Most luxuriously comfortable car I've ever driven

It's truly a muscle car, reminiscent of bygone era. It is very luxurious, cushy, and comfortable inside with very padded seats. You ride high and feel it's a safe car. Smooth ride.

Very comfortable

Very reliable clean beautiful car reliable stunning on the road to look at very classy . Lots of room is your looking for family car . Or great if looking for a starter car for teen since it?s a safe car