Read or write a review.

4.1
Average based on 21 reviews

very nice car

by from IL on May 31, 2011

Majestic comes to mind. I'm a big guy and this car is plush and comfortable. Good fuel mileage, quite, great sound system, makes carry 4 adults & luggage a breeze, rear air is nice with good head/leg room, trunk is large enough for a small family. I've owned Jags, Cadillacs and SUVs; this is by far the best bang for the $$s. The only negative is you have to be careful of the blind spot when changing lanes and backing

300 Touring

by from on January 29, 2010

Excellent car for the money, 3.5 v6 gets 23 solid mpg average, for a car this size , large doors easy in and out runs like a top

Wonderful Car

by from California on July 14, 2012

Had nothing but a great experience with this car, it is reliable , comfortable, dependable, and the mpg is excellent for its size. It is a classy and luxurious car inside, as well as outside. The steering allows you to make quick and safe decisions and the car responds immediately. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Peppy V6 Luxury Class Vehicle

by from West Palm Beach, Florida on April 26, 2007

Bought new 2 years ago, this car has performed exceptionally with a smooth comfortable ride both around town and on highways. 28 Mpg highway as advertised when air not in use, otherwise around 22 Mpg city or highway with air. V6 has plenty of passing power and transmission works smoothly. Safety restraint system netted an unexpected insurance premium reduction. Very large trunk handles weekly grocery shopping, traveling luggage and golf bags with room to spare. Fold down back seat gives easy access to things immediately behind in trunk. I would recommend this car to anyone that wants a stylish roomy comfortable means of transportation that is a pleasure to drive.

Best all-around car I've owned!

by from South Georgia on March 26, 2008

I bought the 2005 convertible almost as soon as they hit the streets and it's been the most reliable and fun car I've owned. Everything on the machine works as advertised and some of the technical aspects... such as the convertible top operation is mind-boggling, it's so well designed. I now have 45,000 miles on the Crossfire and nothing has malfunctioned thus far. It's also proven to be quite economical; getting slightly better gas mileage than I expected: 21 mpg in town and 28 mpg on the road. I have the auto stick and it's a superb transmission! Handling and brake operation are as good as any car I've ever driven. I live in the south and am able to drive the car with the top down the great majority of the time and it's a real head-turner. I still have people stroll up at gas stations and ask, "What is that thing?" With the top up there is surprising trunk space; quite roomy. The peppy Mercedes V-6 engine has power galore, great acceleration, and has yet to burn a drop of oil? In fact, my mechanic and I have agreed to lengthen the time between oil changes because the old oil is so clean! About my only criticism is a poorly designed cup holder and it's just about unusable. All in all, this vehicle was one of my better moves and I still love driving the little bombshell. I recommend the car highly.

Most comfortable car I`ve owned

by from Edwardsville,ILL. on August 23, 2011

It has a great ride and nice acceleration.Interier is very roomy and has a large trunk.MPG. could be a little better but its about what I expected.

Luxury Sedan Alternative

by from on January 29, 2012

This car is a great alternative to Mercedes or Lexus. Style by Mercedes designers. Solid engineering, performance and luxury. Maintenance is reasonable and very reliable. Great value sedan. This one actually has upgrades in the dash and exterior trims is very well maintained.

A car that cerpassed all expectations I had

by from Rhode Island on April 17, 2007

I have the touring model and its features where good but it just doesnt have the torque of the hemi, but the v-6 engine performs very well. Besides these I love this car from the considerably low price to the spacey interior. The exterior is very masculant and sharp which I love. Handling is great and the trunk space is phenomenal. All in all, I think this car will suit anyone looking for a timeless appearance and reliable automobile.

2005 300

by from Holt, FL on July 13, 2016

I have 340,000 miles my 300, still running great. I would recommend this car to buy for any family. Best car I have every had.

Mopars forever

by from Lynchburg Va on April 28, 2014

I find it interesting that someone feels qualified to write a review on a car he did not buy, and solely based on a mechs. opinion. He was probably a GM nut anyway. I recently purchased a 300 Limited, and find it to be exceptional in every respect. Incidentally, Motor Trend magazine, (& others) found this to be Car of the year in 2005. It handles, rides, and performs as well or better, in all respects to anything else I have been exposed to, and I have driven many different vehicles, and have been driving for nearly 60 years. My uncle, who is a certified GM devotee admits to being thoroughly impressed with this car. The 3.5 is obviously not as fast as the Hemis, but 90mph in the quarter is certainly acceptable for a family sedan.

Our Expert Review: 2005 Chrysler 300