2006 300

2006 Chrysler 300

$399 - $12,675  MSRP Range
2006 Chrysler 300

4.5

Have You Driven the 2006 Chrysler 300?

good looking car

by pprs from Fort Myers, FL on Tue Jul 13 2010

I bought a 2006 limited 3.5 V6 with 32k Miles on it. The look sold me the car. First thing i changed the tires to Michelin Hydro Edge, much better permance, more quiet, better gas mileage. Don't buy the car if you have back problems. The seats are hard and uncomfortable, the Navigation complicated to use. On the highway smooth ride, disappointing gas mileage in town around 15 maybe 17 with being careful with the pedal. At 40k Miles the AC broke, first the evaporator, a day later the compressor, Chrysler wants $ 2.000, found a place who "only" burned me a $ 1.250 whole in my wallet. They told me a very common problem at around 40k miles, so check out the the AC before buy used or purchase a extended warranty. Chrysler was not willing to help out with the repair cost even the car was 1 month and 4.000 miles out of warranty. Only small things to fix, the cheap interior plastic rattles here and there a little bit. I think the maintenance cost for this car a to high, not to mention the repair cost. Overall a real head turner with some chrome and a nice grill.

The 300

by Seth from Los Angeles on Wed Jun 29 2011

Got a 2006 300 a few months ago and love it. I if buying one stay clear of the 2.7 base model because it is dangerously underpowered for the size and weight of the car. I got the 3.5 touring and am really happy with the power and i dont have to spend $100 a week in gas as i would expect in the hemi. If shopping around go with the limited though it gives you the 3.5 engine with all the luxury of the hemi editions. its my only regret.

Chrysler 300 Touring 2006

by Brit in the US from WA on Tue Oct 12 2010

A lot of car for small money. If you are looking for stile and comfort but dont want to fall into the BMW trap try a 300. Power without having to show it. I love my 300 you will to.

300C since new in 2006

by Snowball from Florida on Sat Dec 03 2011

I have owned this loaded 2006 C since new and now has 80000 miles with no disappointments at all...no extra costs except normal maintenance like tires...small hemi engine with 340 hp...fun to drive but gets less gas milage than the six...owned all the best european cars and this is similar in experience and with great comfort...

Sporty Change from Buick LeSabre

by Former Buick Owner from Knoxville, TN on Mon Mar 22 2010

I just traded my 2004 Buick LeSabre for a 2006 Chrysler 300 Touring about 3 weeks ago. So far so good. I did give up a lot of options that I had with my Buick due to the fact that I had the top of the line Celebration Edition. I was a little worried at first but the Chrysler styling and firm feel on the road has put my mind at ease. I have been a strong GM person for years and reluctantly bought a 2005 Chrysler minivan about 3 years ago for my wife when we had our first son. I think the quality has come a long way with Chrysler and have felt comfortable enough with my wife's minivan that I was ready to go all the way Chrysler this time. The quality is there and this is a hard car to beat for the money. I travel between 100 to 250 miles a day with my job and needed something comfortable, professional and dependable. This car fits the bill and I have received several compliments already. I did however, lose a couple of miles per gallon in the economy department. My Buick always averaged 25 MPG. This car is around 22 MPG. The sporty feel and handling make up for the lack of efficiency though. I recommend this vehicle.

I Love It

by Champayne from Phoenix, Arizona on Fri Apr 29 2011

My 300 is the best car ever !!! I have so much leg and head room, and I'm a tall woman. The gold color is beautiful, although all of the 300's colors are very nice, and the shiny rims set it off !!! If you're looking for a great, reliable, stylish car, test drive a Chrysler 300. You'll love it !

Still love this car!

by Hikergal from Willmar, MN on Mon Oct 05 2009

I have owned my 300 for over three years now, and I am still in love with it. I love the handling and smooth ride most of all. I purchased my 300 Limited with a moonroof and Bose sound system and am glad I purchased these upgrades. This car has been trouble free for me and I enjoy driving it everyday. I hope to drive it for a long time.

2006 greatest

by 300 CTouring from NJ on Sat Aug 22 2009

My 2006 Touring 300 is the best car for the money. I will put this up against any high end import on the road. Comfort, style, ride, reliability, you name it! With 78,000 miles on the engine it still runs like new. This will definitely be a car for collectors. We really need to have a C300 Car Club so everyone can enjoy and share the joy and thrill of ownership.

Really a fine a car

by CB from on Thu Jan 26 2017

I found my 2006 300 Limited to be very reliable and comfortable. It handles very well and has many really great features including a beautiful sun roof, heated seats, and alloy wheels. Contrary to the previous reviewer, the mileage on the 300 Limited is 24 mpg in the city and 27 mpg. on the highway, which is pretty respectable considering that it is a full size car. Yes, the seats are firm, but I like firm seats that provide good support and posture. The seats provide good back support and there are so many adjustments in the power seats that you are sure to find an ideal position, no matter your size. Did you know that this car was described in advertisements of 2015 as the poor man's Bently, the very expensive English luxury car? Well, that is how it feels. I have had no significant problems with this car and I would highly recommend it for anyone that wants a larger car that looks very cool and feels luxurious. And, with only 66,000 on it, you have at least 3-4 trouble free years ahead.

Needs some "tweeking".

by Hardworking man. from Athens, GA on Tue Sep 11 2007

Gave this car to my wife for a valentine gift in 06. She loves it, BUT...There was no pull to close the trunk so I attached a pull strap underside of trunk. She's short. The inner lining of the trunk came "unglued" so they stapled it along w/extra glue.(very attractive). In the summer of 06 everytime she cranked it the A/C blew in a horrible soured smell. They took it in and supposedly took care of the problem. Had a great winter now summertime, the oder is back with a vengence. Was told that these cars are having a problem with a "MOLD" so they have to order a special "foam" to take care of it. "Of course, it does not cause any health problems to smell this mold", WHAT??? It is a great car for the cooler months.

1 2 3 4 5 6