2011 Chrysler 300 consumer reviews

side view of 2011 300 Chrysler
Explore the 2011 Chrysler 300
Shop the 2011 Chrysler 300

Awesome Car !!!

This is a great car! We have enjoyed driving it since we got it new in 2011. It is incredibly comfortable and after 9 years the interior is as good as it was new. The paint has held up great ( it has been garaged the whole time :)

Great car & price.

I love the car. A couple of minor issues but not a big deal. Very happy & I would definitely go to them again for another car.

4.4

Very reliable and cheap to maintain

It’s fuel economy is excellent, repairs are cheap, looks and drives like a beast. It’s also very smooth and has a sporty feel. I would recommend this car to anyone who’s looking for a classical cheap spacious and sporty sedan.

4.4

Very comfortable!

It has taken a bit to get used to going from an SUV back to a sedan but it definitely is a luxurious car! love it!I

A very stylish automobile

This vehicle has met all my expectations and more, so many people have told me what a good looking car. Runs great, handles well, great pickup speed. Interior design is superb and the electronics are incredible.

4.3

very reliable car

awesome to drive with great leg room for five people. Great to take on trips with awesome comfort for all.Fuel milage is ok depending on what motor you get

Luxury with performance.

Comfortable and sporty. Nice combination for a sedan. Plenty of room in back. Great sound system. A pleasure to take on cross state commutes. Very pleased with vehicle.

No issues with this car

Great ride has the space and power needed for everyday use. No mechanical issues for 3 plus years. I changed the brakes and rotors. I put full synthetic oil in every oil change.

most comfortable car i own to this day

the car rides smooth, lots of front and rear leg room, lot of trunk space, great stereo system, this car was the most comfortable ride of anything I have ever drove.

4.1

Awesome car

It got me from point A to B. That all I need a car to do. The interior looks nice and slick. The exterior design is a mix of modern and classic which makes it look nice.