2017 Chrysler 300

300S AWD comfortable and handles well

by from on February 6, 2017

Only owned about 2 weeks now, but very satisfied. All the usual bells and whistles nav system, etc. Comfortable and seems to handle well, body roll not excessive, surprisingly good gas mileage around town. I'm big, 6'3" 265, get in and out with ease, seats comfortable. Can't talk as to reliability so far.

New 300S

by from Parma, OH on March 7, 2017

Beautiful car, comfortable, enough power with the V6 AWD. Bells and whistles everywhere. S model has some real nice features. Love the car so far

The Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan Limited is awesome!

by from Houston, Texas on June 23, 2017

The Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan Limited is awesome! It drives well; the touchscreen display is an optimal accomodation. The navigation; the speakers/sound; the roomy cabin; the comfort make this car a pleasure to drive. This car is very user-friendly and easy to maneuver on the road. The Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan Limited is a great buy and worth the money. I enjoy the many compliments I get on a daily basis. Guys love this car, especially when they see a woman driving it. The trunk is so big, that I can fit groceries and a stroller at the same time. It's huge! I love it! The back-up camera helps me in and out of alot of situations, which I need. This car looks good in the sunlight and at night...even with a hint of dust on it. I love my Chrysler 300...especially since it tells me how many miles I have before I run out of gas. And, it's really good on gas! It's a quiet car, that glides and flies. I love it!

In love with the 300's

by from Alamo Texas on April 24, 2017

We had the best experience with the salesman at ed Payne in Weslaco Texas. I previously had a 2014 300c and was nervous downgrading to a 2017 300, but now that I drive it it's the same feeling I had with the 300c. My next car will certainly be another 300

Replaced 2009 Chrysler 300 with 2017 Chrysler 300.

by from Wichita, KS on March 25, 2017

My current 2009 Chrysler 300 has less than 75,000 miles but the price Sam Leman Chrysler offered for the 2017 Chrysler 300 was hard to turn down.

300s Sleeper!

by from Grand Island on April 12, 2017

Wow! Chrysler 300s with hemi 5.7 is amazing! The interior is super classy and very high end. The handling of the Chrysler 300 is like a dream Corners very well and stops on a dime. Would definitely recommend for somebody that loves style and power as long as you get the Hemi 5.7!

Chrysler 300 is the most under appreciated car on

by from lagrange ill on April 19, 2017

Chrysler 300 v8 is the most underappreciated car on the road. I have had all the luxury cars, and for dollar value Chrysler tops the list.
Not Rated Reliability

Love my 300S

by from Topeka on March 13, 2017

We have owned three Chrysler 300S. We love the look and how it handels on the road. We get great gas mileage and the comfort can't be beaten. people are always telling us how beautiful the car is.

very comfortable

by from Dexter MI on April 27, 2017

Had a panoramic roof and was fun to drive. Super Comfortable Chrysler u connect is sweet. The bright lights that automatically Dim should be standard on other cars great feature

Chrysler 300S

by from MC, In on April 22, 2017

I haven't driven a car in 15 years but this 300 was an excellent transition from a SUV. The Technology in it is awesome with this button you turn to go into gear, the 8.4 screen, only certain models come with the SiriusXM Guardian which is an upgrade from the old Uconnect. The interior stitching is beautiful and the driver seat is so comfortable. This car is a Beast and with AWD it's gonna be good in the winter.