2019 Chrysler 300 consumer reviews

side view of 2019 300 Chrysler
Explore the 2019 300 Chrysler
Shop the 2019 300 Chrysler

Love my new car

I love love my new car I have bought Chrysler’s three times in a row great cars and Chrysler capital is awesome to work with thank you

Love my 300 Chrysler ... it’s my 4th one.

It’s a great car. Rides so nice and is great on the highway. More detail could be for the design of the console to hold a cell phone. The slot is way too small. I leased my first 3, but was forced to buy. this 2019 because they weren’t going to make anymore, which turned out not to be true. I do love every aspect of the car .. hope the model continues to be produced ...

Great Car .Decent gas mileage.

This is a nice luxury looking car with a V6.Nice legroom and very stylish.Very reasonable on the price..Had the car two years and had no issues.Great Uber ride...

This was a great replacement to my Park Avenue.

This car gives me everything my Park Avenue used to give me. I wanted performance, power, and luxury. This vehicle gives me all this and more.

Best salesmanship, best car I've owned

This car has all bells and whistles feels like I riding on air and price very reasonable I have a lot equity in too, it's exactly what I wanted needed looking for yall are the best ever in 50yrs thank you thank you thank you Royals family

4.1

With high hopes.

I had my last 300 for almost 14 years and had 180000 miles on it. Outside of normal wear and tear, there were never any major problems with it. I am hoping this new one will continue the legacy. It is a bit more electronical with a few more bells and whistles.

Love My 300

I have owned many different vehicles. This time I wanted a classic American automotive experience. This 300 delivers beyond my expectations. Quiet, smooth, spacious, all the modern technology/connectivity, huge 8.4" color touchscreen, crystal clear color backup camera imaging, and bold presence!! First Chrysler product I've owned....not disappointed!! Absolutely love this car!

Beautiful and Fun to Drive!

This is one of the finest cars I've owned, I would not sell it thought I 'm moving International and cannot take it with me.

Fun to drive

No complaints except it appears that the ride is not as comfortable as I would like. Could be the shocks or springs. Can not tell.

Classy and Reliable Sport Edition

I love this car! From the technology package to the double moon/sun roof...I feel safe and luxurious behind the wheel...haha...Xirius XM was free for the first year, and that sold me on the radio...