2006 Chrysler 300 C

Best car for pretty and fast

by from on September 10, 2017

Always ran great lots of compliments also the prettiest car in the lot the hemi made it the fastest car I ever had

Second 300c they I've own. Most reliable vehicle.

by from Orlando Florida on August 20, 2017

The car in comfortable to drive on long trip. Roomy in side. Drives like a dream. Gets good gas milage.

300C, SRT8, 300 S AWD

by from Palmyra, Pa. on August 19, 2017

These cars are just incredible. I've owned a 300C, SRT8, and now 300 S AWD and they never disappoint. I love the style of the exterior more then anything and now my 2017 300 interior is just amazing. I always recommend these vehicles to my friends and colleagues.

Very sweet fast car

by from Boston on July 22, 2017

I think the chrysler 300c is a work of art, it's nkt incredibly rare no, but the way it's built and the swag it has is almost like no other, very fun and spacious vehicle to cruise around with your friends

Really great comfortable car

by from Texas on July 8, 2017

This is oberall a really great and nice looking vehicle. Plenty of room. And great, stylish vehicle.
Not Rated Reliability

SMOOTH RIDE, POWERFUL, A BRUTE IN A SUIT!

by from CIBOLO on June 28, 2017

IT MAY NOT BE A MERCEDEZ BENZ BUT IT DIDN'T COST ME $80,000. IT MAY NOT RIDE QUITE AS NICE AS A FULL-SIZE MERCEDES BUT I DIDN'T HAVE SHELL OUT $80,000 CLAMS. IT HAD A FEW ISSUES AND I SPENT SOME CASH ON REPAIRS BUT I DID NOT HAVE TO DO SERVICE 'A' & "B" EVERY YEAR AND I DID NOT PAY $80,000 FOR IT EITHER. OVERALL I REALLY ENJOYED THE CAR AND MAYBE MY NEXT CAR WILL BE A CHRYSLER 300 SRT-8. NOW THAT IS DEFINITELY A BRUTE IN A SUIT!!

Absolutely Rock Solid Vehicle.

by from Fremont, CA on June 20, 2017

I've owns my 300c SRT8 for 8 years and the only issue I had were factory recalls. Car is an amazing value for it's price point.

Own it

by from Clarksville on June 9, 2017

I love it... awesome great vehicle....wonderful all the size and space I need...thank God for 4 blessing

Very fun car to drive and reliable

by from Sarasota,Fl on May 14, 2017

Reliable, fun to drive, and well taken care of. Very good quality car for the money. Only 2 owners, clean car fax, and recent maintenance done with 4 brand new tires, brand new battery, and fresh oil change

Extremely Fun to Drive

by from Omaha, Nebraska on May 3, 2017

I absolutely love my 300c. It has been nothing but good to me. Its really run to dive and turns heads as i am going down the street. Would recommend this car to anyone looking to anyone who is looking to drive fast, ride smooth and to look good while doin in.

Our Expert Review: 2006 Chrysler 300 C