2007 300C

2007 Chrysler 300C

$113 - $17,577  MSRP Range
2007 Chrysler 300C

Have You Driven the 2007 Chrysler 300C?

2007 Chrysler 300C with SRT Design Group

by Marty from Virginia Beach, Virginia on Thu Oct 20 2011

A beautiful and luxorious looking vehicle. After five months we began having intermittent problems with the drivers side view mirror going uncommanded full up or full down hitting the stops and jogging there for awhile. After over five trips to various Chrysler Dealers for repairs, I finally suggested that they change the mirror as nothing else helped. That fixed it (after two years of malfunctioning). Other than the large 20 inch rims causing the ride to be very bouncy it is a wonderful car.

LOVE IT

by TBAG from Green Bay, WI on Mon Jul 16 2012

We are so happy with the 2007 Chrysler 300C. All white with exterior and interior upgrades. Smooth and quiet ride with all of the luxuries we were looking for.

Best Car to buy

by Car Cazy from charlotte, n.c. on Tue Jun 26 2007

The car is worth the money, but only problem I have is the front windshield due to the angle, gets alot of rock chips.

LOVE THIS CAR

by Chrysler Fan Boy from Birch Tree, MO on Mon Apr 13 2015

I drive the 2007 Chrysler 300C all of the time. It is my first first time owning my vehicle and I LOVE IT! It has already been worth the money I paid for it! With the automatic headlights, windshield wipers, cruise control, radio controls from the steering wheel, all I have to do when Im driving long distances, is steer. I love all the bells and whistles this car comes with. Climate control, front seat warmers, sunroof. A sweet little surprise was how good the audio system was. I also love how quite and comfortable the car is. As heavy and big as it is, you'd expect more roll, but this thing takes turns just fine. This car is also an absolute blast to drive! Being in high school, all two of my friends love my car. It is something I am proud of. I

Colorado tested

by Myfirstsedan from Colorado Springs, CO on Thu Jan 22 2015

I have only ever owned 4 wheel drive jeeps and pick up trucks. Living in Denver then Colorado Springs, and working in Monument I was really worried about driving a rear wheel drive 300 C during the winters, but after the first single digit temp. ice and snow storm that brought 7 inches of snow on top of a sheet of ice, I have never been so confident. All I have is a good set of all weather tires on her, and I am amazed at how great it handles in severe (Colorado) snow. The anti lock breaking system and the slip control blew my mind. Yes, in my wrangler I can move up hills without a blink in 4 low on ice(a 1997 4 banger), but I swear this car actually "walks" up the ice, and having to stop on down hill slopes is never a problem once you gear down and let the anti lock do its job. And of course I must mention this....people still stop me and tell me, "hey, that is a really great looking car!" My 8 year old used car in silver with tinted windows, stock rims and large all weather tires....LOL. For me, this car is a modern classic.

Blown away by this car

by Medic/Gear Head from Mechanicville, N.Y. on Wed Jul 30 2014

For a long time, all I bought were SUVs, b/c I'm 6' 5" tall, and I weigh enough...sedans we're just not an option. My Jeep met with an untimely demise, and my rental insurance was enough that I could drive the 2013 300C for $7/day. I fell in love with the interior room, the luxury, the bells and whistles, the style, the power, everything (especially the power lol). When I looked for a new SUV, I saw a 2007 300C and I stopped looking. Beautiful car, I'm comfortable for hours and hours of driving, and oh that HEMI never ceases to put a huge smile on my face.

Chrysler hit a home run with the SRT8 package

by SRT Great from Indianapolis Indiana on Sat May 10 2014

Chrysler has put together the perfect balance of a luxury car and a serious muscle car in the 300C SRT8. When you first walk up to it you can't not notice the low , wide stance and the 20" SRT wheels really set the car off. When you get in you can't help feeling your in an all out luxury car , right up till you just touch the key and hear that 6.1 Hemi come to life and drop it into gear , then you have a flashback to the 70's when you got to drive your first Hemi Cuda because the acceleration is extreme and after the first corner you can't believe how tight & precise it handles Bravo Chrysler I feel like I'm 18 again tearing up the town in my 70 Challenger

Wow very impressed

by 300 SRT Design fan from Detroit, MI on Wed Jan 11 2012

Rides great, handles great, performes very well. It is a large car so if you want a small fuel efficent vehicle look elsewhere.

Wish I never bought it.

by NomoreChryslers from Eugene on Wed Jul 11 2018

Had very low miles, looked good, older owner. 12 days later the little piece of plastic in the shifter broke; over $500 repair. Found online customer satisfaction letter saying they will replace at no charge or refund cost of completed repair if already done and Chrysler refused saying my car was built in may and they started that guarantee inJune. I said but it is the same defective part. No refund. Same defect in Magnum and charger. Third brake light very expensive to replace. Stereo components bad and multiple trips to Chrysler dealer service center and still problems. Left message for service manager to call me and no call back. Do not buy a Chrysler!

Does not recommend this car!!

Best car I've ever owned.

by Car nut from Pennsylvania on Mon Jan 22 2007

At 62, I've owned my share of cars. My 2006 3ooc has more standard features then any car in it's class. The return of the V-8 engine & real wheel drive take me back to the days of the musile cars of my youth, while not sacrificing luxtury. Some of the features that you notice instantly is just how quite the car is, the breaking, the raido,I'd recommend the satellite system. When the transmission shifts you'll have to pay attention or you won't feel it. At my age this might be the last car I'll ever have to buy.....

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2007 Chrysler 300C

Arguably the right car for an oh-so-wrong time, the 2007 Chrysler 300C SRT8 is an absolute blast to drive, but as I was making my 45-mile trip to work -- one way -- I could not help thinking that every 14 miles (the EPA's rather generous in-town rating), I was burning one gallon of 91-octane premium gasoline, which had just cost me $3.46.

Buzz-kill.

And had I actually purchased the 2007 SRT8, I would have had to pay a $2,100 federal "gas guzzler" tax. This is a car that only an Exxon executive could justify.

Oh, well. When you want the ultimate, you expect to pay for it.

And the Chrysler 300C SRT8, introduced as a 2006 model and little changed for 2007, is the ultimate. The 6.1-liter Hemi V-8 engine pumps... Read More