2012 300C

4.5 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

HappyHemi8Driver

by HappyHemi8Family from Palm Beach, Fl on December 31, 2011

Over the past 18 months, the family has purchased an all new 2011 Hemi V8 Dodge Durango (my work vehicle), '11 Hemi V8 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Sumit (my wife's SUV) and just three weeks ago, a bright silver 2012 Chrysler 300C AWD (our family sedan) with a standard Hemi V8, black leather interior and real wood trim. The 2012 Chrysler 300C has a very smooth, quiet ride. Handling is remarkable for such a large ulta luxurious sedan. The All-Wheel-Drive system is as good as that of our Jeep and Durango SUVs and the Range Rover we traded in from the Chrysler. Fit, finish, quality and reliability are the best I have experienced after years of driving German vehicles, two Range Rovers and a couple of British Saloons and the slew of '12 cars we test drove recently. For just above $40,000, you get a wealth of features found in cars costing double or more, including: dual pane panorama sunroof, heated steering wheel, dual climiate contols, temperature regulated cup holders and heated front and rear seats, with cooling feature for each occupant. The navigation, entertainment and information center controls are Mercedes-like, yet even easier to manipulate while keeping your eyes on the road. The voice activation works like a charm. Chrysler's "navi" and "info-tainment" screen (as coined by the auto industry) is the largest of any car I am aware of and much easier to operate than Ford Motor Company's "MY-FORD" system. An ace in the hole for Chrysler-Jeep, Dodge-Ram and Fiat. Everything is simple to use and easy to lean. Thus, no compaints whatsoever! Same is true for our new Dodge Durango and JGC, as well.

chrysler 300c

by dedicated chrysler buyer from chicago, illinois on August 28, 2012

The Chrysler 300C has the interior luxury you would expect with a very comfortable ride, and the muscle power of a hemi to give you the exceleration you need. The AWD 300C handles extremely well in all kinds of situations you might find yourself while driving. The safety features like blind spot recognition, back up camera, and the many air bags gives you the confidence to know you are driving a great vehicle. The adaptive cruise control is a great feature to have when traveling along the highway. Using this feature on a long road trip makes the trip more enjoyable. You can select your speed and 3 distance setting, with this featuretThe car practically drives itself by keeping a safe speed and selected distance from the car in front.

Awesome!

by Former BMW / Lexus Owner from Phoenix, AZ on August 6, 2012

Sold my Lexus LS for this car. Handling and ride is better, Harmon Kardon Sound system blows away the Levinson. Seats are more comfortable especially the ventilation. Performance is simply awesome!. I also had a BMW 540 sport and this car is better than that too. I can't see why anyone would spend 40 grand more for a LS460 or BMW 550.

upgrade

by dallas mac from Dallas , TX on February 14, 2013

i started out looking to buy a 2013 chrysler 300s but really didn't like the interior. i end up buying a 2012 chrylser 300c loaded for the same price

Amazed

by Dolphbear from Henderson, Nevada on September 5, 2013

I bought a used 300C with the 5.7 liter engine. It should be noted that I used to have a 2004 Ram 1500 Sport witht the same sized engine. I was hesistant after I bought the vehicle because of the milage on the highway of my pickup. Also being a performance freak I was not going to buy any itty bitty V-6 in a car this large. Here is my surprise over the Labor Day weekend I drove from Las Vegas to just north of Salt Lake City. Utah has a very liberal speed limit and I average 77 mph going up and back. My car average at just over 31.85 miles per gallon. I actually drove from Vegas to Ogden, Utah on one tank. Granted I sweated that last 45 miles. Great car now if they can just fix the glitch with the cruise I would be very happy.

300c

by rocky from homosassa, florida on August 28, 2012

i purchased a 2012 300c loaded, took it on a 2400 mile trip the car got 27mpg it ran flawless my 3rd

xcaddydriver

by davydmx from Norristown, Pa. on November 3, 2013

I flat out love my 2012 300c I've had two charger srt8's 07 and 08 and a 06 RT charger they where ok but lacked refinement and had horrible interiors, so I purchased a 09 Cadillac sts-v, beautiful interior more refined than the chargers, and fast, but it had horrible gas mileage and worst reliability. So I test drove a 2012 300c this car is great, its fast and very REFINED it has a creamy ride and at 80mph it fills like your doing 30. I love the infotainment center I love everything about my new 300c and at 70mph it gets 28 mpg!!!!!!! this is the best car I have ever owned hands down.

One of the Good Ones

by Shadow from Indiana on September 14, 2017

One of the best cars I have ever Driven or Owned. Very comfortable, Massive Power, and a blast to Drive

Chrysler 300C number 2

by DAVE N from DEPTFORD NJ on May 3, 2014

I have owned a 2005 300C and now own a 2012 300C AWD. Both vehicles were ordered and built for me. The 05 was not built as well as the 12. The 12 is much quieter but smaller. The 05 had a continuous problem with the drivers window. At times when closing the window the window would close then go down halfway. A couple times I had to drive in the rain or cold because the window would not close The 12 has a molded plastic trunk wall where the 05 was cheap cardboard. The 12 came with the adaptive headlights, as part of the safety tech package. I wanted a safe car so I got the safety package and the AWD. I wish the system was not included. In the right wheel well there is a gray plastic control arm. I had the car about a year when the message center stated "SERVICE ADAPTIVE HEADLIGHT SYSTEM". I took the car back to the dealer. The service manager along with the mechanic showed me where the control arm was in the wheel well and showed me how to place the control arm back in position adding "" that is how it"s engineered.". Well, two months later the message came on again. I tried to put the control arm back in but I can"t get my hand far enough into he wheelwell . I will take the car back to the dealer again maybe next week and also get an oil change and 24000 mile maintenance. It seems like a lot of snow and rain knock the control arm out. I would think the engineers would have been aware of a potential problem with putting a control arm exposed in a wheelwell.. I mean the car is designed and assembled in Michigan and Canada.

A Great Car

by SHADOW69 from INDIANA on June 29, 2017

After having this car for a couple of years now, I still Love driving this car , just to town and back or on an extended vacation, Our 300c never fails to impress us our other people we meet. The power and performance , and comfort. are just outstanding.

1 2