2013 Chrysler 300 C

My dream car is everything I had hoped for

by from Grande Prairie, AB on September 13, 2017

I've wanted this 300 SRT8 for years and finally got a chance to own it. The power is unlike anything I've ever owned and is an absolute thrill to drive. The car is big and spacious but with that 6.4L hemi under the hood it takes no time at all to get around. This thing has 470hp and 470 ft lbs of torque! I'm a huge fan of interiors and this one is gorgeous. Mostly everthing is on the big touch screen with minimal buttons on the dash. It looks very elegant with the carbor fibre trim and simple yet dynamic interface. The blue gauges behind the steering wheel are very attractive too. The SRT options and gauges are incredible - they show you everything you need to know when it comes to performance. You can monitor your transmission and oil temp, battery voltage and quarter mile times. You can measure how many g's you're pulling around corners. There's even a launch control and you can change your suspension and steering with a touch of a button. This car is ready for the quarter mile track right out of the box. The 300 hasn't changed much in terms of its exterior look much from 2011 or so until now - "it it ain't broke, don't fix it". I'm absolutely in love with this car. It has the massive engine and is really quick and fast but you wouldn't really know it by the sound. One of my favourite things about the car is it isn't obnoxiously loud like most cars in this performance catagory. It's quiet...until you step on it.

Uses car for Havingfun

Sweet Car

by from NC on September 11, 2017

I had this car for a while and really loved everything about it. The car handled exceptionally well at high speeds. One thing I thought could be better is the gas milage.

Great big, comfortable car

by from LA, CA on July 21, 2017

Really like this car. Big, fast, smooth perfect for road trips. Got the Varvatos limited abd its really nice inside and out. The V8 has tons of power with sport mode my favorite way to drive.

I love this car. Forced to sell it.

by from Blue island on June 23, 2017

Great ride and performance. Looks great. Get a lot of compliments on the appearance. It it completely loaded with options.

Loving a Chrysler

by from Barnesville, MN on June 20, 2017

I love this car! I had many friends tell me they lived theirs and had to give it a try. Definitely not a disappointment !

Great car!

by from on May 14, 2017

I just bought a 2013 Chrysler 300c luxury edition with the hemi engine and it looks and runs great! This car was loaded with options and the interior is very nice and very comfortable. I highly recommend!

Luxury Muscle Car

by from Massachusetts on May 10, 2017

I've had Mustangs v8's my whole life always wanted the luxury with the muscle under the hood now I got it. Mopar came thru on this one.

2013 Chrysler 300C Best Car I owned

by from Potomac, MD on April 15, 2017

This is Luxury on a budget, large, reliable, stylish and at a fraction of the price of other large sedans.

Most beautiful car with bad performance

by from on March 10, 2017

Fascinated with outer shape, bad performance, zero air sound isolation, squeak of console - decor - with any speed breaker, TOKK sound once I shift the light. I sell it with 40% deduction.

The most livable car... ever?

by from Minneapolis, MN on May 28, 2015

I've had big cars and small cars. Sports cars and CUVs. Foreign and domestic. I've driven many more than I've owned. I like to appreciate the design decisions behind each car. The 300C Luxury Series I just bought is an amazing design. Though being an incredible value brings some shallow design decisions (lack of cubbies in the console, for example), this car has deeper design decisions as any car I've ever driven. The suspension from Mercedes is the creamy center. The front suspension is lifted from an older S-class, and you've probably already read the rear suspension is from an older E-class. The resultant ride is astonishing at speed. It's a cross between gliding and being carried. I've never driven anything quite like it at 80 MPH. Around town it's merely a well-damped capable (though heavy) sedan, but at speed I've more then once forgotten I was driving. It's that serene. My previously taxing highway commute goes by without a thought. If you test drive one, take a silent drive down the Interstate for 20 minutes. Other deep, highly considered, design decisions: the harmony of the exterior, the intuitiveness of Uconnect, the excellent headlamps, and the enormous sunroof that removes all trace of claustrophobia (if you've ever dismissed a 300 as too closed-in, this sunroof will convince you otherwise). Shallower, more disappointing decisions: the lack of cubby spaces in the center console, the curiously bubble-feeling seat cushion, and the speedometer with a tiny slice of usable range. This car can tow (rated at 1,000 lbs but forums routinely tow 3000+ and there are Class III hitches available) so it's what I chose as the family vehicle for us 3. It's much more comfortable than a CUV. I originally wanted something in the line of a 2002 STS, or a newer LS460. But this car is so unique, with such a deep personality, I couldn't resist. I know it won't always scratch my itch, but I don't regret the 4-5 years I'll spend driving this car. Already I know it's one of my lifetime favorites. I'll be talking about this car well into my 70s.