2013 300C

4.2 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.4 out of 5 starsReliability

2013 300c hemi

by lil bit from jacksonville, fl on April 17, 2015

2nd 300c I've owned. First was 1999 model. Most recent car was 2004 cadillac CTS v6. The 300 is for the money the best car we have owned. It is quiet, powerful and smooth on the road. Bells and whistles galore. Gas mileage is better than expected as we love putting the hemi through its paces. No buyers remorse at all here

The most livable car... ever?

by bryanska - lifelong car guy from Minneapolis, MN on May 28, 2015

I've had big cars and small cars. Sports cars and CUVs. Foreign and domestic. I've driven many more than I've owned. I like to appreciate the design decisions behind each car. The 300C Luxury Series I just bought is an amazing design. Though being an incredible value brings some shallow design decisions (lack of cubbies in the console, for example), this car has deeper design decisions as any car I've ever driven. The suspension from Mercedes is the creamy center. The front suspension is lifted from an older S-class, and you've probably already read the rear suspension is from an older E-class. The resultant ride is astonishing at speed. It's a cross between gliding and being carried. I've never driven anything quite like it at 80 MPH. Around town it's merely a well-damped capable (though heavy) sedan, but at speed I've more then once forgotten I was driving. It's that serene. My previously taxing highway commute goes by without a thought. If you test drive one, take a silent drive down the Interstate for 20 minutes. Other deep, highly considered, design decisions: the harmony of the exterior, the intuitiveness of Uconnect, the excellent headlamps, and the enormous sunroof that removes all trace of claustrophobia (if you've ever dismissed a 300 as too closed-in, this sunroof will convince you otherwise). Shallower, more disappointing decisions: the lack of cubby spaces in the center console, the curiously bubble-feeling seat cushion, and the speedometer with a tiny slice of usable range. This car can tow (rated at 1,000 lbs but forums routinely tow 3000+ and there are Class III hitches available) so it's what I chose as the family vehicle for us 3. It's much more comfortable than a CUV. I originally wanted something in the line of a 2002 STS, or a newer LS460. But this car is so unique, with such a deep personality, I couldn't resist. I know it won't always scratch my itch, but I don't regret the 4-5 years I'll spend driving this car. Already I know it's one of my lifetime favorites. I'll be talking about this car well into my 70s.

Best car ever

by Smittie from Visalia, CA on November 12, 2013

I have owned Cadillacs , Buicks & Lincoln's but this is the best. Handles beautiful and has great style and speed. All the electric bells & whistles scares me sometime, hoping it will never misfunction. I think there is one thing the designers forgot and that is a pull down truck lid. All my other cars had this feature, I hate slamming a trunk lid. If chrysler had this feature they would be in a class by themselves, number 1.

Great car for the money

by Two Time Buyer from Reading, PA on January 29, 2014

This is my second 300C. The first was a 2005 with the hemi engine. After nine years I got tired of 18 MPG and the extra cost of 89 octane fuel. The 2013 is exquisite in every way. With the "C" version you get heated and cooled seats as well as a heated steering wheel , Garmin navigation and a host of other extras that are optional on the base model. Time will tell if this one is as reliable as my hemi was.

300-C- hemi

by careful owner from Minnesota on November 30, 2013

Car is fun to drive. Not quite the build quality of my previous Park Ave. but acceptable. Performance is good but needs a more precise/responsive transmission. It does not "firm up" to match the potential of the Hemi power. I.E. The engine will hit the rev limiter before the trans shifts up in lower gears. Handles real well but two wheel drive DEFINATELY needs spare wheels and snow tires for winter traction. "Fly by wire" throttle limits driver's throttle control for driving in snow conditions. This is the first car with traction control I have had that I actually leave on during winter driving due to poor throttle control and traction. I LOVE having a real engine again (V-8)! V-6's just don't cut it and ALL makes have "that intake gasket" problem sooner or later it seems. Overall, I really like this car. It is not perfect but I think it is a "keeper"

So Far So Good

by Dbax from Peoria, Arizona on April 2, 2014

Bought my 300C used with 22,000 miles on it. It was a rental car. Got a smoking price and the vehicle was immaculate. Navigation, heated and cooled seats, rear window shade, heated and cooled cup holders, Bluetooth, satellite radio and numerous other standard features. Only had it for a month, but we love it. It is smooth and fast. The touchscreen is fantastic, and very easy to use. Back up camera is awesome. Hope the reliability is good. As of now, we are very happy!

Luxury without paying for the badge

by Montana CarNut from Missoula, Montana on August 7, 2014

This car exceeds my expectations, though they were high. It's quiet, amazingly responsive (V6 engine with 8-speed) to the point that the V8 offers little to tempt me. Thirty-one MPG is routine on the highway. In town, one can achieve mileage in the high teens without too much trouble. Did I mention, it's quiet, and comfortable for trips long and short. The interior is luxurious, quite comparable in my opinion to cars costing tens of thousands more. If there is one gripe, it's a trunk/boot that is smaller than the 1999 300M it replaced. If one opts for the woofer, it would be even smaller. The bottom line -- I love driving this car because it does everything well. Best car I've ever owned, including a 7-series BMW.

2013 Chrysler 300C Best Car I owned

by CDauph25 from Potomac, MD on April 15, 2017

This is Luxury on a budget, large, reliable, stylish and at a fraction of the price of other large sedans.

Luxury Muscle Car

by LuxuryMoparMuscle from Massachusetts on May 10, 2017

I've had Mustangs v8's my whole life always wanted the luxury with the muscle under the hood now I got it. Mopar came thru on this one.

Easy maintenance and great gas mileage

by Caleb N on October 2, 2017

I have put 10k miles on the car. Maintenance is very cheap. Uses 87 octane or E85. Car handles well and performs like a V8. Passenger seat does not go back as far as the drivers seat. Comfortable for a 6'6" person in driver seat but not in passenger. Adaptive cruise control is so nice for long journeys. Dont even need the pedals for hours.

1 2 3