2014 300C

2014 Chrysler 300C

2014 Chrysler 300C

Have you driven the 2014 Chrysler 300C?

2014 300C Very Comfortable

by skoggies60 from Chicago, IL on Mon Aug 10 2015

Recently purchased a used 2014 300C AWD with the 5.7 V8, all the bells and whistles including the Beats system. I also own a 2003 Audi A8 L and a 2004 Lexus LS 430 for reference. I've put about 1000 miles on it in the first two weeks of ownership and I really, really like this car for the highway. It's a very nice cross in ride style between the firmness of the Audi and the quiet smooth ride of the Lexus. The V8 has plenty of jump, actually saved my bacon today on a Chicago area expressway, had to jump out from behind a stalled car on I90 with traffic coming up very fast, needless to say I got to well above the posted speed limit in a matter of a few seconds. The tech features so far have been great, it's my first car with adaptive cruise control, wow, what a great feature, also the blind spot monitors are also very nice to have. I had this car as a rental in the Rockies last year, which is what turned my opinion of Chrysler around. The only drawback to me was the headlamp lighting, the standard halogen projectors just weren't cutting it on those very dark mountain roads. The light group with the adaptive HIDs and intelligent high beams is a far superior solution. Had a real chance to work those out over the weekend with back country driving in WI and it was great. Unfortunately for first time buyers the depreciation rate on these has been pretty high so their trade in values have suffered but as a used car buyer the value ranks as extremely high. Test drive one, they're not for everyone but if you like the ride, style and the fit, it's a fantastic choice.

Best In Class

by '14 CHRYLER 300S from Menlo Park, Ca on Mon Mar 09 2015

I drive over 120 miles per day and wanted a comfortable large car that would also have good gas mileage and cost no more than 30k out the door. After reading reviews and deciding what I liked (personal taste regarding how the cars looked), I focused on researching the following. 1) Chevy Impala 2) Chrysler 300 and 3) Ford Taurus. I test drove all 3 and chose the Chrysler 300s with the Impala as a close second. Main reason was the gas mileage and price with options. The exterior and interior of the 300 was also the most appealing to me. The car also has character, a presence that others don't. After driving it for a month, I now have 3300 miles on it. I am impressed with avg. mpg. at 29-31 in mixed driving. Other great pros'..Bluetooth, Beats stereo, rear camera, comfortable heated seats, smooth ride..can't say enough about it..

The 300c keeps on getting better!

by Mopar raised from Honolulu, Hawaii on Fri Jul 04 2014

Excellent balance of beauty, comfort, and raw Hemi power. Previously owned the first generation 2005 300c and the revised 2014 300c only gets better. Only regret is Chrysler's new 8 speed automatic was not available yet.

Not bad, could be better

by Vak from Philly on Fri Jul 11 2014

Very nice car. I traded in a 2011 Buick Lacrosse for this and they are day and night. The ride and qiuet of the 300C is better than the Lacrappe. Only problem is my cell phone which is compatable with the Uconnect keeps un-pairing which is getting annoying. It's not my phone, it's the Uconnect software. Other than that this is a great long road cruiser and handles the city streets with little effort. Trunk could be a little wider.

2014 300C V-6, 8 Speed

by repeat chrysler 300 buyer from Dallas, TX on Thu Dec 18 2014

I have been driving my new 2014 300C for over a month and find the improvements from my 2010 300 to be better than expected. Better ride quality, better fuel economy, more power, and higher quality interior finish. I bought the 300 C with the V6 and really enjoy the heated/vented seats, NAV, better audio, cool/heated drink holder, 20" wheels, and heated steering wheel. The V-6 has better power and the 8-speed transmission is very smooth. The car handles better(touring suspension) and the ride quality is better than the previous 2010 model. I look forward to another 5-6 years in the car.

Chrystler 300 C

by Pitts from Gwinn, michigan on Sun Jul 07 2013

Cool and good looking and nice riding car that I ever owned, So far everthing is running good and my friends have only stared and have good comments about the vehicle. Dealership was great and the peope we worked with we willing to go out of their way for us, I can only say that I was completely satisfied.

Chrysler 300

by carlvr from Boston MA on Fri Sep 05 2014

This is my 3rd 300 and I love it. my first was a 2006, then a 2013 that got ruined in a flash flood, and now my 2014 black beauty. the ride is quiet and smooth. even the acceleration with a V6 is great. It has more options than you can imagine from the heated and cooled cupholders - yes cupholders - to the panaramic sunroof, rear window shade, and heated steering wheel (which I love in the winter when I forget my gloves!) The blindspot detector and front sensor detector take some getting used to but make driving so much easier. I love the roominess and the pure class that the interior has. Here is to hoping they keep this design for years to come!

2014 300c V-6, 8 Speed

by Mike from Anderson, IN on Sat Jun 13 2015

Bought this vehicle November 2014 because it is the only full size auto. The ride is excellent and with all the options there is nothing else we needed. All warning sensors; right, left, rear and front help with situational awareness. While on cruise the vehicle controls speed without touching anything and then moving left increases speed to pass safely. Also a vehicle pulled out in front of us and this vehicle immediately came to a stop avoiding a crash. Seats, steering wheel automatically turn on for summer cooling or winter warming without driver/passenger interactions. We now have 15,000 miles on this car and it has met all our expectations. Dealership has been very good to work with and seem to be knowledgeable.

Classy and yet sharp-I get loads of complements!

by Sport vs. luxury from Monticello, Ill on Sat Aug 09 2014

Has surprising amount of zip for a V-6. Lots of light coming in from double sky light. Very roomy with a smooth ride. Bill Abbott's in Monticello, ILL worked very hard for me to come up with a car with all my preferences. They are easy to work with and found me my dream car in one day!

Muscle, style and class all rolled into one car !

by Stevenmc67 from Pittsburgh, Pa. on Thu May 31 2018

Purchased this car in my area and traded my 2016 Ram Crew Cab 2500 for it. Amazing car ! Runs and drives like a dream ! Super stylish looks ! Great gas mileage and I?m super happy with the deal that I got from my local dealer !

1 2 3