2000 Chrysler Concorde

Great Car

by from Milton NH on August 17, 2017

This car may be old to some, but it is a strong car. Currently has over 200,000 miles and still runs like new. In NewEngland we have some NASTY winters and it rides through those like nothing.. Love the car !!!

2000SUX

by from Los Angeles on June 27, 2016

I've bought mine used at an auction in December 2015. It was time for a change so I've decided to sell my coupe due to from too many repairs and I got tired of paying for premium. I was looking for a car that has passenger and trunk space, and that was good one gas and this was the one! The only two things that are missing are the sunroof and the fog lights. Other than that, this is an awesome car to have. The only flaws that it has when I've purchased it was that the power mirrors didn't work and the driver side seat wouldn't tilt up and down. But that's the chance you take when you purchase a used car. I've had the car six months and already I've put 16,000 miles on the car. Last but not least, the ladies like my Concorde. I've added a new sound system with a roll-out flatscreen with bluetooth. I took it to Earl Scheib and it looks like new.

Great Buy!

by from Rockwell City, IA on August 16, 2014

Bought this for my teenage daughter for school. Car is in excellent shape . No dents, upholstery is super clean, just a great buy. Couldn't ask for a better car.

Concorde

by from Rochester New York on December 15, 2012

Chrysler got this one right. Ride, gas mileage and style. My son trashed my first one 154000 miles on it. 5 years later I got another one. Like I never left.

would love to keep it forever

by from Clifton, NJ on June 16, 2009

I really like this car. After an initial shock of having to get the transmission repaired with only 8000 miles on it (totally covered by the warranty, with a loaner car) I have not had too much trouble. It is extremely comfortable, very quiet, and easy to drive with a huge back seat that all passangers notice and like. The only driving problem is, rear visibility takes some getting used to. A lower rear would have made backing up easier. As for repairs, other than the usual and expected, I had to have the rack replaced TWICE, again, both covered under warranty, but unexpected. My only real gripe is the front brakes. Chrysler uses what I think are cheap rotors. They are not nice cast units, but made of laminated steel plates. The first set "delaminated" (quarter-sized holes on the braking surface) at only 30,000 miles, having never been cut or anything. I was not happy as this was NOT covered under my warranty. Now, only 19,000 later, that front set have also delaminated. This time, I had it replaced with a much better after-market cast rotor, NOT by the dealer, and for more money, but, you get what you pay for. Last thing, it has a huge trunk, if that matters to you, as it does to me. I also just had to replace the power steering hoses because of a leak, a very expensive proposition. Don't know how common that is.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from Cookeville on May 4, 2009

Great Car. Runs perfectly, never had any technical problems with it. Very cheap to maintain. Had this car for quite a while now. I love the cruise control in this car because it makes driving so much more relaxed (don't have to check the speed I'm going all the time). The air condition helps to keep the car cool in summer and works well. Overall I would rate this car as excellent.

Very Nice Car

by from Northern IL on November 8, 2007

As long as you get the 3.2L V-6, this is a great car for the money! I used to sell chryslers and I liked them then, but now I bought one and I really like it. Mine is a 2000 LXI with leather, sunroof, Infinity stereo, and Chrome wheels. I am going to have heated seats installed for about $600 and It's ready for winter.