2007 Crossfire

4.9 out of 5 starsExterior Styling
4.4 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Best purchase I've ever made!

by MOPAR Girl from Sacramento, CA on October 26, 2010

Chrysler's Crossfire is the BEST sportscar value! A Mercedes in a Chrysler body...excellent styling with German engineering. Lot's of fun to drive (I have a 6 speed) and gets many looks and comments on it's uniqueness. Love it, love it, love it!!!

Actually better than I thought

by rick-eureka from St Louis, MO on February 3, 2009

This is one of Chrysler's executive driven cars. I think the ride is exception for a sports car of this size. Great engineering and fit. Have taken two 1000 mile trips and was amazed at the comfort, mileage and performance. I would highly recommend it.

Fantastic - better than a Ferrari

by Viper Guy from Kansas City, MO on February 26, 2013

I bought this car used based on my desire for the car when they were introduced in 2004 and the great reviews. I've read about every review there has been since 2004 and put my faith and judgment in what the consumer says and not the so called "experts". I am not dissapointed - drove the car 1500 miles from South Florida to KC, MO in two days. Never experienced anything but pleasure the whole trip and look forward to many more satisfying miles. For a big guy, the seats are a bit tight but I will probably never be in the saddle for 1500 miles at basically one time again. Mine is the Limited Coupe in Oyster Gold with the Charcoal and Cedar leather interior and manual 6-speed trans. What a fantastic combination: looks, performance, handling, economy, and more. One of the biggest bang for the buck there is. Took advantage of the current low resale value but I bet someday the public will wake up and drive these things up in price. Good for me (us). I've owned over a hundred cars in my lifetime (yes, including a Ferrari) and consider this to be one of the best and most fun.

Coolest Car on the Block

by Texas Mopar Man from Houston,TX on January 2, 2009

Excellent styling, I never get sick of looking at it. Outstanding performance from Mercedes V6. Small interior for me (6'4'') but I squeeze in and hold on. Who needs a functional cupholder..not me. Actually has large storage area for groceries, golf bag etc..This is a great car for the money and one step from talking my wife into a 'vette.

Affordable German/American engineering

by JPoneputt from Albuquerque,NM on March 27, 2018

Bought this vehicle for my daughter. Only had 68k on the odometer. It’s a limited edition, so it came with lots of upgrades. The Daimler-Chrysler merger created the Crossfire, which is basically a Mercedes coupe, wrapped in Mopar skin. It boasts a 6 speed, 3.2 liter V6 engine, which isn’t blazing fast, but quick enough. The offset wheels give it a sporty look, to compliment the automatic rear spoiler. People take second looks at this vehicle, because they really can’t tell just what it is. My daughters particular Crossfire is Oyster gold with Mercedes silver trim, so it appears just a bit more exotic than you’d expect from a Chrysler. She loves her first car. I also feel confident about this vehicle and I’m glad that I didn’t sacrifice too much style for reliability.

Fire Breather!

by BLEE from West Des Moines, IA on July 9, 2009

This is one of the best cars on the road! It has ample power from the Mercedes 3.2 V6 and is as dependable as taxes. Handling, comfort, style, durability, and most important: stopping ability! Few cars will ever ascribe to this defining group of characteristics. I continually discover its positive attributes as I own and drive this work of art--like a long book where you learn something new on each page. Chrysler has ceased production of this classic, but there still are plenty of certified mechanics to service my beauty. My Limited has a manual top which I prefer as it operates flawlessly. Aftermarket parts are abundant for items needing replacement. I can always find what I need from the internet, friends, or ads. This is a Mercedes from which quality has never been a question! I had my hands on every square inch of this car before I purchased it and found that it has relatively easy access and serviceability. My son is 6'4" and loves my Crossfire top up or down! (Glad he lives in another state!) I have had a long list of sports cars with a shorter throw in the trans and the power of a dragster. Thankfully my Crossfire is a true sports car with an excellent combination of important characteristics other than pure power. Beauty, value, durability, endless fun!

Great Car

by XFIRE from kansas city,ks on June 21, 2010

25+ mpg ave, 150+ mph, Mercedes engine & transmissions, built at Karmann factory. Lifetime Powertrain Warranty, electronic stability control,heated leather.........I've put 44,000 miles on my 07 6 speed.....zero defects! So I bought an 08 automatic ($17K brand new) to keep as a garage queen......love them both!!

Gorgeous, quirky, fun & unusual

by Crossfire pilot from Nashua, NH on September 6, 2007

The Chrysler Crossfire is a pleasure to own. Pros: Gorgeous. Fast. Supportive, comfortable, heated leather seats. Quiet, surefooted highway cruiser. Auto climate control. Very tight turning circle. Cons: Requires premium fuel. Maintenance is expensive. No mp3 or iPod integration. Some cheap interior materials. Only 1 cup holder (and it's pretty lame). May be hard to find mechanics familiar with the car. Poor resale value. If your lifestyle can accept a tiny 2-seater, you should be very happy with this fast little beauty. I am.

great car

by fast vicki from cookeville,tn. on July 21, 2007

best quality of any car i have ever owned. it handles great,lots of power,and looks great. it looks fast sitting still. and it turns heads when you drive it. 7000 miles miles and no problems and not one rattle or sqeak.

it's really co0ol

by baghdad_hacker from iraq on April 21, 2007

i think it's super car, when someone see the outside details (body) he still looking at the car, but when he ride it, it's a like a feature.

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2