2010 Chrysler Sebring

The Car that got through the worst times in life

by from PA on September 9, 2014

I was originally scared to purchase the Sebring because of the negative reviews. It was such a good deal I decided to risk, little did I know that I purchased a tank! I hit rough times right after I purchased the vehicle, I barely managed the payments on it. I let oil changes and other services take a back burner. I have not taken care of this car at all, I tortured this car. I have taken this car into fields, forced it through mud, snow and sand and flat out drove it like a off roader. The car took the beating and continued to run without trouble. After 50000 rough miles the 3.5 v6 and 62te transmission still function like the day I bought.I live in PA and this car has taken me to Minnesota, Michigan, North Carolina, and Ohio. I have hit much better times, I took my car for the full service it deserves. I was expecting to pay at least $1500 to get into prime condition. Imagine my surprise when it only needed an oil change, a battery, and an A/C recharge. This car has been amazing, it kept going when everything else failed me. It is still going strong!

the V6 with 6 sp. auto is great on gas (23/31).

by from on December 6, 2009

I've had a couple and they were built well. 18 inch tires and wheels. The leather interior is very crisp. The retracable hardtop gets a lot of looks too.

GREAT gas milage....Nice Car

by from Lexington, KY on July 21, 2011

This seems to a pretty nice car the only fault I see so far is the design of the Heat/AC control knobs. When I have the fan on high sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I can jiggle the knob and sometimes it will come back on. The gas milage is awesome, in town I am averageing 22-23 miles per gallon. Car is very comfortable I am only 5'3" and sometimes the seat in other cars hit the back of my leg at the bend and causes my legs to go to sleep this car does not do this. I had always liked the Sebring when they only came in the 2 door, was excited to see that they started making the 4 door. I would purchase a Chrysler product again.

great car

by from Michigan on April 6, 2015

bought this 2010 as a extra safe reliable car for the kind da. It is great on gas handles well and has the extra safety features we were looking for. Sorry they do not make it any longer although the Chrysler 200 is nice too. Still has 50000 miles to go on the factory warranty as it was a low mileage car for the 2010. So... So good!

Most reliable car

by from on May 1, 2017

I currently have a 2010 Chrysler Sebring sedan which I have owned for 6 yrs. It currently has 259,000 miles and still going strong. I have owned a lot of cars and for an American car it's amazing I can put these many miles on it and never had any problems. let me give you the pros on this vehicle. The vehicle is very comfortable to drive, its great on gas, drives great in the snow if you have the right tires, sits five people very comfortable, have descent trunk space but most important the maintenance on the vehicle is very reasonable plus the vehicle is very stylish. The cons- the only complaint I have is that the performance could be a little better. It defiantly drives good but not like a sport car. Overall its a great car to have and you wont go wrong with buying this model.

Chyrsler Sebring conv. touring

by from Crawfordsville, IN on May 5, 2011

I love my new red convertible and was happy to see that it got 31 mpg plus on the highway, but much less in town. I'll be driving highway whenever possible. It is comfortable, much more so than my last sebring a 2002. There is a drawback. The convertible top takes up lots of trunk space, and when the top is down, I'm unable to open the trunk. I checked the manual and it looks like this is just the way it is. I still need to contact the dealer in Greenwood, IN, to make sure this is correct. Overall, I really enjoy it, though.

The BEST car I have ever owned.

by from Warwick, RI on July 26, 2015

I bought a 2010 Chrysler Sebring convertible (Touring) with 14,000 miles on it. The car had been well cared for, and was practically in mint condition - bright silver with black top. Having previously owned two earlier models of Sebring convertibles ('97 and '02), I found all of the redesigns of this latest Sebring to be exciting, innovative and well-thought out. Finally, a Sebring with a large trunk! And, when the top is down, it does fold into the trunk area, but still leaves a fair amount of space to put things in. It is really cool how the trunk deck lifts up when the top is going up or down. Very comfortable, runs so smoothly, quiet, and great gas mileage. It is a classy looking car, and as far as I'm concerned, Mustangs and all the import convertibles are totally inferior. The Sebring really stands out. I have the hands-free phone through the "u-connect" system built in to the in-dash radio. SUPER feature. Quality sound system. Dash board set up sensibly, easy to see. Lots of leg room. Can't say enough good things about this car. BUY ONE if you have the chance. Too bad it has been discontinued. The Chry 200 is no comparison - looks like a watered down Sebring, bland and no pizzazz! I'm glad I have the last year made - it's the best in their evolution. Maybe I'll start a Sebring Owners Club - anyone interested? Long live the (2010) Chrysler Sebring Convertible !

Best Convertible Ever! No maintenance

by from Granite Bay on June 1, 2017

Great gas mileage, low upkeep, retractable top makes this mint condition car a beauty. Gold firemist paint w/ black top .

Glad I purchased this vehicle.

by from Baltimore, MD on November 20, 2010

I just recently purchased a 2010 Chrysler Sebring. At first I was skeptical of buying it because I thought it was too small. Boy was I wrong there is a lot of room inside, and it comes with Satilite radio and Uconnect standard. It also has great gas mileage. The more I drive this car the more I love it.

2010 sebring

by from arcadia on February 20, 2012

Good price when I purchase used 38,000 miles around $13500 out of the door, driver seat need some improve for comfort.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Chrysler Sebring