2010 Sebring

2010 Chrysler Sebring

$103 - $12,403  MSRP Range
2010 Chrysler Sebring

4.5

Have You Driven the 2010 Chrysler Sebring?

The Car that got through the worst times in life

by a1994413 from PA on Tue Sep 09 2014

I was originally scared to purchase the Sebring because of the negative reviews. It was such a good deal I decided to risk, little did I know that I purchased a tank! I hit rough times right after I purchased the vehicle, I barely managed the payments on it. I let oil changes and other services take a back burner. I have not taken care of this car at all, I tortured this car. I have taken this car into fields, forced it through mud, snow and sand and flat out drove it like a off roader. The car took the beating and continued to run without trouble. After 50000 rough miles the 3.5 v6 and 62te transmission still function like the day I bought.I live in PA and this car has taken me to Minnesota, Michigan, North Carolina, and Ohio. I have hit much better times, I took my car for the full service it deserves. I was expecting to pay at least $1500 to get into prime condition. Imagine my surprise when it only needed an oil change, a battery, and an A/C recharge. This car has been amazing, it kept going when everything else failed me. It is still going strong!

Most reliable car

by Atkinson from on Mon May 01 2017

I currently have a 2010 Chrysler Sebring sedan which I have owned for 6 yrs. It currently has 259,000 miles and still going strong. I have owned a lot of cars and for an American car it's amazing I can put these many miles on it and never had any problems. let me give you the pros on this vehicle. The vehicle is very comfortable to drive, its great on gas, drives great in the snow if you have the right tires, sits five people very comfortable, have descent trunk space but most important the maintenance on the vehicle is very reasonable plus the vehicle is very stylish. The cons- the only complaint I have is that the performance could be a little better. It defiantly drives good but not like a sport car. Overall its a great car to have and you wont go wrong with buying this model.

GREAT gas milage....Nice Car

by Sebring 4cyl. from Lexington, KY on Thu Jul 21 2011

This seems to a pretty nice car the only fault I see so far is the design of the Heat/AC control knobs. When I have the fan on high sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I can jiggle the knob and sometimes it will come back on. The gas milage is awesome, in town I am averageing 22-23 miles per gallon. Car is very comfortable I am only 5'3" and sometimes the seat in other cars hit the back of my leg at the bend and causes my legs to go to sleep this car does not do this. I had always liked the Sebring when they only came in the 2 door, was excited to see that they started making the 4 door. I would purchase a Chrysler product again.

great car

by St Ann from Michigan on Mon Apr 06 2015

bought this 2010 as a extra safe reliable car for the kind da. It is great on gas handles well and has the extra safety features we were looking for. Sorry they do not make it any longer although the Chrysler 200 is nice too. Still has 50000 miles to go on the factory warranty as it was a low mileage car for the 2010. So... So good!

The BEST car I have ever owned.

by Sebring fanatic from Warwick, RI on Sun Jul 26 2015

I bought a 2010 Chrysler Sebring convertible (Touring) with 14,000 miles on it. The car had been well cared for, and was practically in mint condition - bright silver with black top. Having previously owned two earlier models of Sebring convertibles ('97 and '02), I found all of the redesigns of this latest Sebring to be exciting, innovative and well-thought out. Finally, a Sebring with a large trunk! And, when the top is down, it does fold into the trunk area, but still leaves a fair amount of space to put things in. It is really cool how the trunk deck lifts up when the top is going up or down. Very comfortable, runs so smoothly, quiet, and great gas mileage. It is a classy looking car, and as far as I'm concerned, Mustangs and all the import convertibles are totally inferior. The Sebring really stands out. I have the hands-free phone through the "u-connect" system built in to the in-dash radio. SUPER feature. Quality sound system. Dash board set up sensibly, easy to see. Lots of leg room. Can't say enough good things about this car. BUY ONE if you have the chance. Too bad it has been discontinued. The Chry 200 is no comparison - looks like a watered down Sebring, bland and no pizzazz! I'm glad I have the last year made - it's the best in their evolution. Maybe I'll start a Sebring Owners Club - anyone interested? Long live the (2010) Chrysler Sebring Convertible !

Great car for the price and very reliable

by Randocarreview on Tue May 01 2018

Very reliable only had to change the tire pressure sensors in the time I had it. Car got good gas mileage as well. I usually averaged around 24-25 mpg.

Best Convertible Ever! No maintenance

by Sunshine Designer from Granite Bay on Thu Jun 01 2017

Great gas mileage, low upkeep, retractable top makes this mint condition car a beauty. Gold firemist paint w/ black top .

Great Car/Lowest Maintenance

by Car Lover! from Granite Bay, CA on Thu May 25 2017

I have owned the 2010 Sebring Convertible with the retractable top for 6.5 years. It is remarkable for its low maintenance and great gas mileage for a 6 cyc. I have spent a little over $350, during my ownership, plus Michelin tires, oil changes every 3K. The way the top folds down into the trunk is amazing and still room for stuff. I have owned them all, Jags, Trailblazers, etc., and this is the best & lowest maintenance. Now I am ready to sell as I have a business vehicle and don't have time to drive the Sebring!! No longer made; I will miss this car w/only 56K miles!

Most reliable car i have driven.

by Lilgurl from Colorado on Mon Aug 07 2017

I have driven sebring convertibles for 14 yrs starting with the 2000 convertible. I love them and would recommend this to anyone. With good tires it even does great in the winter!

Have had better cars

by mydoggies from Akron, ohio on Mon Mar 05 2018

It is hard to clean the interior as the dash is not smooth so everything collects on it and does not clean easy. Does not have power to get on the highway. Also very hard to get in and out of.

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2010 Chrysler Sebring

CORNWALL, N.Y. What was remarkably ordinary and even pleasant in its normalcy became miserable midway up Mine Hill Road, which rises nearly 1,500 feet above sea level.

The telltale signs of an overburdened four-cylinder engine presented themselves -- coughing, wheezing and egregiously downshifting. Until then, I was prepared to argue with the many critics of the thoroughly ordinary Chrysler Sebring sedan.

It's not such a bad car in an unstressed driving environment -- say, along a straight highway on a day of mild weather and middling traffic. It can handle that. In fact, it excels under such circumstances, almost becoming likable in the mind of a charitable critic.

The car, driven in its leather-bedecked Limited... Read More