Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 2 reviews

Chrysler Voyager 2001 LX

by from NE Pennsylvania on September 28, 2009

I have had this vehicle since Brand New in September 2001, I took the 100,000 extended warranty, No absolute need to take for i had no reason to use it. How many times can you say that !! I now in 09/28/2009 have a odometer reading of 206,000 miles it has paid for itself many times,Ride, speed, and repair, is excellent,even after a front end collision, which i repaired myself, the vehicle preforms well. After the initial breakin i have run synthetic oil.breaks preform well downshifting on large hills,the two and only problem i have to constantly fix is the wipers, they've actually crossed each other when slightly out of adjustment. and the heater relay, for which i've changed a few times. This is "BY FAR" the best vehicle i have ever owned, If there was a 6 star rating this vehicle it deserves it.... :)

By far the best deal for the money.

by from Terrell,Tx on April 27, 2008

I bought it from a new and used dealer,used.I bought two new tires,fuel system flush,stableizer bars and alignment.Now I feal like I got a real good deal.Everything is like new.The highway is a dream.

Our Expert Review: 2001 Chrysler Voyager