2001 Chrysler Voyager

Chrysler Voyager 2001 LX

by from NE Pennsylvania on September 28, 2009

I have had this vehicle since Brand New in September 2001, I took the 100,000 extended warranty, No absolute need to take for i had no reason to use it. How many times can you say that !! I now in 09/28/2009 have a odometer reading of 206,000 miles it has paid for itself many times,Ride, speed, and repair, is excellent,even after a front end collision, which i repaired myself, the vehicle preforms well. After the initial breakin i have run synthetic oil.breaks preform well downshifting on large hills,the two and only problem i have to constantly fix is the wipers, they've actually crossed each other when slightly out of adjustment. and the heater relay, for which i've changed a few times. This is "BY FAR" the best vehicle i have ever owned, If there was a 6 star rating this vehicle it deserves it.... :)

The Most Reliable Vehicle I ever own

by from Manassas , VA on May 3, 2017

I have had this vehicle for 14 years , the vehicle preforms well. strong engine and very reliable This is the best vehicle i have ever owned,I give A +, and some rating , this vehicle well deserves i...
I have had this vehicle for 14 years , the vehicle preforms well. strong engine and very reliable This is the best vehicle i have ever owned,I give A +, and some rating , this vehicle well deserves it.

By far the best deal for the money.

by from Terrell,Tx on April 27, 2008

I bought it from a new and used dealer,used.I bought two new tires,fuel system flush,stableizer bars and alignment.Now I feal like I got a real good deal.Everything is like new.The highway is a dream.

Comfortable and nice family car

by from Philadelphia on October 19, 2017

I own the car for only 4 years. But since the first moment I feel in love with it. It's nice and has big interior design. It's a reliable car for the whole family. It was exactly what I was looking for at the moment.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

All in one vehicle

by from San Francisco on October 18, 2017

and you can carry more items, than most pickup trucks. I love how well it handles long trips. I truly love this vehicle.

Uses car for Havingfun