2009 Dodge Avenger

2009 Dodge Avenger

by from San Diego, CA on August 24, 2017

This car is very reliable. I have driven it around San Diego for around 2 years, and it has worked very well for me.

My First Car

by from Avondale, AZ on August 23, 2017

This is car is not a good idea for a first vehicle at a young age. I came across an enormous amount of mechanical issues.

Bery reliable

by from La Vernia on June 23, 2017

I bought my Avenger new in 09 and it now has 193000 miles on it. A lot of highway driving from Michigan to Texas several times a year. 27 to 35 mpg.

verey dependable

by from rochester new york on May 17, 2017

this car meets all my needs .plenty of leg room and has nice comfortable sets and is good on gas plenty of trunk space I love the extras and the way it drives.

Most reliable vehicle I've owned

by from Napa, CA on March 21, 2017

Most reliable vehicle I've owned. Great first car for new drivers. Very safe equipped with front and side air bags. Annoying repeatitive beep until the drivers seat belt is on.

Dodge REVENGer!!

by from Colorado Springs on August 16, 2014

I am going to try to stay short and sweet and get straight to the point. -Bought the car used with about 30,000 miles on it and it was only a rental car beforehand -The first issue we ran into was that the transmission had to be replaced -The second issue we ran into was that the transmission had to be replaced again!! -The third issue we ran into was that engine was on it's last leg!! -Overall, I loved the car's exterior and interior style and in the beginning, I loved how it drove. It had great speed and handling skills on the road. But we NEED something more reliable and refuse to keep putting money into this car. My hubby and I believe that we just got a bad car out of this years release for 2009 Dodge Avengers. I don't know what else to say, other than I will probably go with a Toyota, Nissan, or Honda.

Not the best car

by from Rye ny on June 28, 2014

I have owned this car for three years and cant wait to get ride of it. its at 50,000 miles and has had 2 major broke downs. The first was at 20,000 miles when the coolant system thermostat melted and caused a leak in the coolant system. according to the manufacture they didnt know what happened and at 49,000 miles the electrical system shut off and stalled the car out while i was on the highway. apparently the the electric throttle control and a few other electrical system went haven't gotten the bill yet but it looks to be a lot. aside from those problem it down have good horse power and can get up and go. its not bad on gas and is comfortable to drive inand not a bad car fo rthe price

Great Car

by from Farmington MI on January 12, 2012

I have had this car for about 3 years and I love this car. It is great on gas, fun to drive and very reliable. The style outside and in is great. I have only had to take it in for very simple fixes that were warranty covered anyways. Would definitely recommend this car.

Love Mmy Car

by from tucson,az on September 13, 2011

I love my car, it handles amazing, only down side is it takes awhile to speed up but once it gets to 60 or 70 it can keep up with anything. I use my car to drive between phoenix and tucson all the time. I've had it 2years with no issues at all except regular things like oil changes. Everyone who rides in my car loves it and comments on how smooth of a ride it is. I was in an accident in it about a month ago on the freeway, and thing handled like a champ up against that beast of truck, the safety award it got was well earned. No harm to me and the damage to car was minimal, just a small dent and a surface scratch that could be buffed. I love my car and i wouldnt trade it for the world.

Love My Avenger

by from Lawton, OK on January 17, 2011

I love the body style and the way the car handles. It is great on gas too. Glad I went with the Avenger.