2011 Dodge Avenger consumer reviews

side view of 2011 Avenger Dodge
Explore the 2011 Dodge Avenger
Shop the 2011 Dodge Avenger

Extremely pleased!!!!

This is the second Dodge Avenger I?ve found on cars.com and I am very excited about it! This particular model is far more stylish inside and out! The ride is smooth yet powerful, and the interior and exterior design are definitely eye catching with the Redline 2 pearl coat and matching interior stitching throughout. I love the way it handles with it?s wider base and V6 engine. I love everything about this vehicle and I have no regrets about making this purchase! I?ve wanted another Avenger for a long time. Now I have two thanks to cars.com!!

I love this car, my favorite on so far!!!!

This car fits both me & my husband, he is much taller than me. Reliable & has a ton of get up and go!!! Runs smooth, beautiful inside & out. Most favorite car I have owned and that is saying a lot.

My favorite car yet

I LOVE MY CAR. I got it with 40k on it and it now has 160k. No major problems and still runs and looks great. Other than minor issues which you will have with all vehicles. It is comfortable and reliable. Almost everyone I know says if you sell it call me first (not gonna happen because I not seeing anytime soon). I would trust getting in my car and going anywhere. I feel comfortable driving the car. I am a small person but fits me great. Would recommend this car to everyone.

1.6

Worst car ever

The car was trying and falling completely short of the bigger model the charger. No get up and go. To expensive for a cheaply made car.

Best car I?ve owned

Lots of space with lots of room in the trunk. Would be perfect as a family car or as a sporty sedan. Wiper blade buttons are different than what I?m used to, otherwise a great car.

2011 avenger lux, bought new, most reliable car ev

This car has been amazing other than routine maintenance oil changes tires Etc. Has 150000 miles andgoing strong.. only had to replace the alternator at about 125000 miles everything still works great even the a/c

3.3

Nothing too special

This car was great for a first car but after a small amount of time it started becoming a bit of a hassle with the breaks wearing down super fast. Overall nice drive however it does have a huge blind spot.

First car I've leased and it's wry reliable

It has met all my needs for me and my family. It is great to have a new/used vehicle to lease on my own. Me and my family like the way it drives.

3.7

Great car for price

Car has been fantastic. Great value car that is dependable. Seats are. It the most comfortable but again, for the price can't beat it

2.6

Will not buy another Dodge

Worst car ever. I had to take it in a total of 5 times before I reached 100,000 for repairs. At 95,000 the heater and air conditioning went out. Of course it wasn't under warranty. (At least the other 5 did fall under warranty but I still had to waste my time going to get it repaired)