2002 Dodge Caravan

Long lastly engine

by from North Carolina on August 25, 2017

I bought this van from the state at an auction. Had about 170,000 now it has 350,000. I still drive it today. I've owned it for over 8 years. I've taken it on long road trips plenty of time. Major repairs: radiator and ignition coil. If you use synthetic oil and get your oil changed on schedule, it will last a long time. I had the standard version of the vehicle because it was owned by the state. The interior was nothing special.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Looking for top dollar

by on August 8, 2017

This car had met all my needs until the accident. The engine is good and the transmission is also good. The car however needs body work. This car is good. For someone who. Can put money into it.

Uses car for Havingfun

Not the nicest car I've own, but family first

by from Chino, CA on August 3, 2017

Family friendly car, and when you kids are being bad, throw them two rows back and its less noisy. We went on many trips in this van, and while it isn't the nicest car on the block, the family got where we needed to get.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

the whole family loves it !!!

by from Owatonna on May 30, 2017

This vehicle meets all our needs and what we wanted !!! The price I paid for is remarkable,not disappointed one bit buying it !!! I would buy another one when the times comes !!!

my new car the space ship

by from Granite city on April 6, 2017

this dodge caravan is lovely special an my kids love all the room they have to move around or even play. it runs good an drives awesome well wirth the money I spent to provide for my family

I've had it for 15 years and it's still running.

by from utah on March 16, 2017

I love it! Super reliable and easy to repair. I have not had very many major problems with it. I wish the engine was bigger, but for a mini van its got good acceleration.

BEST VEHICLE I EVER OWNED!

by from PA-Fl on February 16, 2017

The 2002 Dodge Caravan Sport is without a doubt the best vehicle I ever owned. I bought it in 2006 and it still runs great in 2017. Super comfortable to drive and I'm 6'3". 6 cylinder has great power. Plenty of room to transport materials when I take the back seats out. Body and paint are fine. Totally pleased. Never had to put money into it other than brakes and tires.

Nice little van

by from Tennesse on January 9, 2014

After driving a Dodge Grand Caravan for 20 years, I am really enjoying this Caravan. Yes, it is smaller, but I find I no longer have the need of hauling 4 x 8 ft sheets of plywood or sheet rock. This is a 4 cylinder model. It doesn't have the power of a V-6, but it does have great gas mileage. The grocery bag holders on the back seat are great. I am also enjoying the sliding side door on the driver's side. I find this to be the perfect vehicle for a retiree who doesn't need the room of a full size van, but doesn't want to give up load capability.

Great Family Car

by from Canton, Ohio on May 17, 2010

We've had our Caravan for 8 years now. It has over 115K on it. Only work we've had done to it were new brakes, at 90K and a tie rod at 100K. Been perfect other than that. We've used it to haul 5 kids around to every function imaginable and have taken it on our vacations the last 8 years. Most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. Still going strong and I have no intention of replacing the Caravan.

New 2 Me

by from Myrtle Beach, SC on April 30, 2009

I bought this minivan because of all the consumer reports on Reliablity. It is a wonderful vehicle. I can tote people around or load it full of bikes. Great buy!