2010 Challenger

2010 Dodge Challenger

2010 Dodge Challenger

Have You Driven the 2010 Dodge Challenger?

I LOVE my Challenger

by challenger fan from Mississippi on Mon Jan 23 2012

My 2010 stone white Challenger is everything I expected! I love the body style, the color, the interior, and the space. The car sits up much higher than you would expect, and it rides as smooth as a cadillac. My challenger is a SE v6, but the power is outragous! I was a little concerned about the gas milage, but to my surprise, it gets about 25-28 miles per gallon (and I stomp it a lot!). HUGE backseat and trunk. The seats are so comfortable, they adjust any way you need. I added a rear spoiler, which makes it look like a v8, and I am looking forward to adding a dual exhaust with flo master pipes for a nice smooth roar. I only have 1 dislike about my challenger. At an idle, when I mash the excellerator the rpm's race to 4 quickly but decline very slowly, and it shifts out slow, it takes away from the power, I think. Also, it attracts attention, so I suggest you purchase a radar detector. I searched for 2 months for the perfect used 2010 challenger, and I found mine. Overall, I absolutely love my challenger!!

Challenger Revisited

by Bearman from Fort Worth, TX on Fri Aug 27 2010

When looking for a new vehicle we checked out several things: price, warrenty, safety, and comfort. I'm 6'2" my wife is 5'1" so we do test fit cars. We settled on the Challenger for several reasons. Safety: airbags not just in the front, but side curtain. Reinforced steel in the doors for side protection and extensive crumple zones fron and rear. Comfort: Both of us could fit with the 8-way power seat and telescoping steeering wheel. The headrests were a porpblem form my wife, too much pitch, We found this everywhere, but our dealer's aftermarket guy saw the problem, redid the posts under the headrests and now they are perfecrt- no charge. The Rally Package makes the car a real looker. Add to that the black metallic pearl finish and the cars has a brilliant shine. The high-output V6 (4 valves per cylinder) will move the car without the higher gas costs or insurance cost. The car has the agility of a cat and will hit 80 before you know it. The chassis of the Challenger and Viper are fine tuned at performance road course in Texas. I entend to take my car their to cheek out her roots. Great looks, great ride, and great value for fun driving. A young woman told me after admiring my Challenger said this,"If a girl had that, she wouldn't need a guy."

Great car

by challenger from Chicago on Tue Mar 01 2011

Great car. Shifts fluid into gears, quite engine, and just looks sharp. I am 6'5 and fit fully in this vehicle compared to its counter cars (i.e camaro and mustang). Love it and equipped with stripes moon roof which is almost as big as the ceiling and 18 in wheels. Look at this car before any other sports car!

Best car out of Detroit in decades.

by RedScott from Odenville,Alabama on Sat May 19 2012

I owned a Chrysler Crossfire convertible at the time when all my friends were buying the new Challenger's.I instantly fell in love with the old school styling and they all kept telling me how awesome the cars were.I got jelous and had to have one.I found a Plum Crazy Purple R/T Classic with the Hemi 6 speed out of state,flew up and bought it then drove it home.I can't go anywhere without people stopping me and telling me how beautiful the car is.Even the Chevy guys tell me it is much better looking than the Camaro and had even thought about getting one over their brand ! It has performed perfectly in the six months I've owned it and it will stay with me from now on,period.

Great car for the price, yester year revisited.

by Dragonslayer from Albuquerque, NM on Wed Mar 21 2012

After not being able to sell my convertible Corvette, I ended up returning the great look of the infamous 70's muscle car by trading it for my 2010 Dodge Challenger SE. I love how the car handles, the stares and compliments. With the 3.5 V6, fuel mileage is in the mid to high 20's. What more could you ask for American Muscle with todays technology!

The Mistress: 2010 RT Classic B5 Blue Automatic

by Billyishous from Kansas City, Missouri on Mon Nov 22 2010

Waited 30+ years for a muscle car. This one is it. Better looking than Mustang & Camero. Bigger, more substantial. She is my Mistress, and my wife approves! I get looks from young, old, men, women and even a dog or two everywhere I go. Not as fast (0-60 or 1/4 mile) as competition, but it is dead sexy. Installed cat-back exhaust, cold air intake, throttle body spacer, T-handle shifter, racing pedals, underbody light kit, engine bay light kit & LED's around headlights. Fairly quiet ride except for 2100-2400 rpm range where Borla exhaust is resonating(but sounds so sweet). 18mpg in city, alot of 1-2 gear cruising in shopping centers & malls. 24 mpg hwy @ 78mph (gotta love MDS) 0-60 5.5 Top speed so far 130mph with plenty more to go Outward visibility is hampered a little when backing or parallel parking, but I installed round spot mirrors to help there. Trunk is huge. Controls & features easy to access and intuitive. ZERO problems in 5 months/7500 miles. Almost time to put up for the winter as she won't see snow or salt as long as I can help it. I love to give her a warm soapy bath then hand towel dry. Probably about $5000 more than competitors, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Not many Challengers out there and the B5 Blue is a beautiful color. Only change would be to have closer spacing on automatic's 1-2 gears & add user defined service intervals, like on my 2007 Pacifica.

Dodge Challenger

by Linwolf213 from Ohio on Wed Dec 08 2010

I traded in my 12 year old Dodge Neon 5-speed for the New 2010 Dodge Challenger. WOW!!! My Neon was dependable, but age was taking a toll, Love the Challenger! Only problem I have noticed in design with the Challenger is, when it's raining and you open the trunk, water off the trunk drips all over everything in the trunk, it doesn't hang over far enough to drip on the outside.

New Dodge R/T 5.7 Hemi

by thebeast from oregon on Thu Dec 02 2010

I bought the car new from the dealer lot.Had all the options,nav.,sound,auto,pwr sunroof etc. etc..Basically all the upgrades.This car is all muscle on the hwy,it get's up and moves when you want it.The Hemi sounds sweet and runs great.130 mph...No problem getting there...easy 160 mph.I would have gotten there,but it was at night and it's just not smart to be doing that speed at night.Handle the curves,is a little different,the car is heavy and you make adjustments on steering for it.But it will handle them,just do not expect any quick turns on a dime, this car is a muscler beast.Gas mileage is good average 22-23 mpg at speeds of 65-70mph,long distance driving at freeway speeds.In town driving ,the mileage takes a good drop off 14-15mpg.The inside of the car is nothing but class,the layout of the dash is easy to view and easy to reach to use.The comfort is top notch for the long hauls,big people will enjoy the comfort of the front seats.Now the back seats are not bad either,just a little more work to get into them.Something Dodge needs to work on.One thing is for sure, Dodge got the look of this car perfect.Every place I have been or stopped at,people just want to look and talk about the car.That says it all right there.

Bang for the buck

by SoulSinger from Chicago, IL on Wed Apr 13 2011

I am a father of 3. I wanted a car that was retro-muscle so I compared the Mustang, Camaro, and the Challenger. It wasn't even close. First of all, I have been getting around 28 or 29 mpg. Second, the price was fantastic. Third, the back seat has room for actual humans to sit there. Try to sit 3 people in the back or a Camaro. I dare you. There are only 2 seatbelts in the back of a Camaro. There are 3 in a Challenger and way more room. Another factor was headroom. I am 5'9" tall and the Camaro didn't have as much headroom as the Challenger. The Challenger is nimble and responsive. My wife and I look great in it on date nights too!

Best Car I have ever owned

by SRT8sixspeed from Minnesota on Mon Dec 05 2011

This car has the best combination of looks, power, options and comfort. After purchasing this car, I had a 13 hour drive to get home. It was so much fun, I would do it again without a secnd thoght. The driving position is perfect. Excellent design and engineering.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Our Take on the 2010 Dodge Challenger

It's hard to think of a car more American than the retro-inspired Dodge Challenger — especially the one I tested, which featured a red, white and blue color scheme. For drivers and onlookers of a certain age, it's as much a time machine as it is a car.

Even though the Challenger looks like it could have stepped out of the 1970s, there's a thoroughly modern car under that classic sheet metal — and it's a surprisingly comfortable and quiet one. In short, the Challenger succeeds as a daily driver because its modern qualities and features don't get in the way of the throwback look, which Dodge nailed. If you grew up wanting a Challenger — but now don't want the headaches that come... Read More