2015 Dodge Challenger consumer reviews

$26,995 starting MSRP
side view of 2015 Challenger Dodge
Explore the 2015 Dodge Challenger
Shop the 2015 Dodge Challenger

Most INCREDIBLE car I have ever owned!!

I am 58 years young and my new 2015 Challenger Hellcat is the most INCREDIBLE car I have ever owned!! It's technology is totally outstanding!! The pearlescent blue paint is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! The black leather swayed interior looks brand spanking new!! Everything works perfectly!!

3.7

Fun Car to Drive

Great Looking car- I like the Sporty vehicles most has Met my expectations For a Daily driver. Ample power and control for a rear Wheel Drive Car

4.4

Bought it used, amd it needed work.

I really like this ride. I’ve been dreaming about it for two years now. And I worked up to the position to finally get one at the age of 20. I love the ride and performance of the car. I bought it from a dealership used and it had some things that needed attention, such as the headlight highbeam had went out and the brakes needed replacing. Other than that I would definitely buy the car again

4.1

Great performance lack of quality.

I owned this car for 3 years and I had wanted one since being reintroduced to public. I loved that it has plenty of horsepower, which Ford thinks it's OK to use turbos for. But what happens when I loose a turbo, if you can't afford to replace it you got a junk car or junk motor. But anyway the Dodge challenger is a good car and it can be reliable. I owned this one with almost no issues while my father owned the exact vehicle in another color, and he had a few marginal problems. I don't see the appeal that so many people have for these cars because there are so many better driving and more entertaining cars to have and drive.

Amazing Muscle Car - Big, Fast, Comfortable

The 2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat has been a joy to own. It always brings a smile to my face. It looks, drives, handles and sounds like a muscle car should. It has been amazingly reliable car. I am putting it up for sale and I will definitely miss this great car.

Funniest Car I Owed

This car has been great and reliable vehicle. More of a Sunday, Fun-day kind of car but mainly used for commuting. Currently the car has been garaged and is not driven on a daily basis. If you are into muscle cars then this one is for you.

Love this car!

I absolutely LOVE this car!! We purchased it because of the color for my husband, unfortunately for him he’s never been able to drive it due to his fear of the manual transmission. I, on the other hand, LOVE the control it gives me. It’s so smooth and the hemi purrs like a kitten💕

Beast

You know when you’re looking for a car that’s fast, yeah this is it Chief. I have a 15 392 and it’s a beast. Added a new intake and exhaust and then tuned it and it’s pushing 500 engine and 450 whp

Just Simple Love It

Has everything I need, Red leather seats, sunroof, blue tooth, back camera, gps , climate, vent and heat seat, full loaded. White pearl cream, and run fast and easy.

Love the Retro look!

I have owned about every hot rod and sports car made except a Dodge Vipir. This Challenger was the last on my list to own. I'm 55 and grew up driving "straight drives". With a V8, it just works. This Challenger by far, looks as close to the old ones as you could get. And very very comfortable, unlike the Camaro. So far, I'm loving it!