2015 Challenger

2015 Dodge Challenger

2015 Dodge Challenger

Have You Driven the 2015 Dodge Challenger?

Nice surprise

by Dude_perfect from LA, CA on Sun Apr 17 2016

Rented one a few weeks ago and drove about 800 miles. It's the best American car I've driven since I can remember. Classic muscle car power & cool look with fantastic handling and smooth transmission. Finally it's nice to see a winner come out of Detroit.

Best on the market

by JAY Z from on Mon Sep 21 2015

Thought I would holdout for the Hellcat, glad I did not. Got the SRT-8, loaded, with 6-speed manual. More than enough car with 485 HP. Scary thing is, it is SO smooth, you don't realize it until you look at the speedometer, how fast you are approaching 100 mph. Takes some self restraint not to bust it open all the time. For the $17,000 I saved not waiting to order a Hellcat, I have plenty of money leftover for new tires for the lifetime of the car.

Absolutely speechless

by Gamtnmann from NW Georgia on Fri May 01 2015

Let me begin by saying I drove the original when they were new! Drove them all basically as all my friends had one of each kind of Muscle Car available back then. I personally had a Sunbeam Tiger 289 , which in those days was considered the poor man's Cobra. So when I make comparisons here it will be based solely on my experience with my new R/T Plus Challenger with Hemi. Driver convenience pkg, Harmon Kardon 18 speaker with sub woofers( it was in it, but I don't boom boom),Tri-Color Black/Red Leather, 8.4Nav, HD Headlights, Auto 8 speed, and so on. This car is nut's! It is smooth. Shifting is smooth & flawless. ( Glad I got the Auto) Mpg even on break-in is 20+. Handling much better I believe than presented in articles. Comfort is unbelievable, as in great. Response from under the hood is quick, as is the vehicle itself. The infotainment system is I believe to be one of the best, if not the best in the biz. The options in which you can operate this vehicle is superb. From normal to sport,(transmission) and normal to comfort(steering). You can actually feel the difference. The people space in this vehicle, far exceeds that of the Mustang or Camaro. The quietness and how it absorbs the bumps in the road is unreal. The trunk space is huge, plus do not forget the split fold down rear seats. The only thing I was amazed at was the battery was sitting next to the 2 sub-woofers where the spare normally sits. But hey they had to put it somewhere I guess. Otherwise if you are looking for a family car for 4, or a luxury car for 2 plus the occasional 4 or 5 you would be crazy to pass this up. More than the best bang for your buck.

A lot of bang for your buck!

by John Lopez from North Carolina on Wed Mar 04 2015

I purchased a 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T February 20, 2015 and have no complaints. With 375hp and 410ft/lbs on tap, you can easily achieve any speed limit with a smile. Comfortable and nimble for a "big" car, I have reach consistent 28 mpg when I use a light foot. If you are looking for the look and styling cues of an authentic muscle car, look no further as this car is for you.

Impressed by V6 Challenger

by CarsRev from Arkansas on Wed Mar 30 2016

I've enjoyed my time with the 2015 Challenger SXT, This was just the base model. It came well equipped. Dual zone climate control, Bluetooth, LED daytime running lights and LED taillights. All standard equipment with more i didn't mention.. The V6 engine was excellent with the 8 speed automatic.. I averaged 22-23 mpg and i pushed it hard at times. The ride feels floaty but comfortable. The interior was roomy and the build quality was excellent. All challengers come with a smart key and push button start that all worked well. I can't speak on reliability but Dodge has had issues with that.. I enjoyed this car but the Mustang and Camaro both have their strong points. I liked that the Mustang came standard with High intensity headlamps. And how the Camaro has a larger touchscreen standard.

Stylish and Powerful

by upgraded to muscle from orange, Ca on Wed Nov 04 2015

This stylish, classy, powerful muscle car is a great choose for a sport/ muscle car. it drives very smooth and is very roomy/ comfortable. Totally recommend it to anyone.

buying process.

by Motorheadmike from Maricopa, Az on Tue Jan 27 2015

I recently purchased a Dodge Challenger R/T from Earnhardt Dodge of gilbert Az. This is my absolute dream car! Its everything i expected it to be! My salesman (Mark Odin) was wonderful. Having just left a dealership as a saleman myself recently, I'd have to say Mark treated me better than my own dealership I had just left. He was very friendly and knowledgable. I never felt pressured during the whole process. Thanks Mark for making my dreams happen!

Most awesome car I've ever owned!

by SurfBlueLogan from Elkhart, IN on Wed Apr 01 2015

On March 14 we bought a B5 blue 2015 Challenger RT Plus with a manual transmission. I love this car! The ride is nice, it handles flawlessly, the interior is absolutely beautiful. It is a real head turner. There is definitely a learning curve on all the electronics so I recommend watching the owner's DVD as soon as you get home.

My first brand new vehicle - Love it!

by Bullet from Washington, DC on Sun Jan 04 2015

I bought this vehicle in October 2014 and it's been almost 3 months now without a single complaint. I went to a dealership just to test drive it and I ended up purchasing it when they gave me a very good deal. I got a V6 SXT with Super Track Pak which includes 20" Hyper Black rims, performance steering and brakes etc. 8.4" screen with Navigation - very easy to use and very helpful with performance pages, as well as Alpine Sound system which gives it a great and clear sound. Overall, the car is great, especially when you activate the sport mode when the rpm does not drop below 2000 and you can feel the power even though it's a V6 with 'only' 305hp. The things I like the most are the whole new roomy interior (big trunk and back seat as well), and the feeling of driving a sport muscle car with a great gas mileage - I drive 2/3 of full tank on highway and 1/3 in city and get about 23 mpg.

perfection

by R/T hemi from on Fri May 15 2015

Extremely stylish, bringing back the image of the iconic 71' challenger, the 2015 is packed with comfort and performance, especially when paired with the 6 speed manual and super track pack, easy shifting and fairly good on gas for a large heavy car. This car turns heads when you drive by and has a mild but sweet sounding exhaust note at idle and during accerlation.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Our Take on the 2015 Dodge Challenger

If a retro-styled American muscle car is what you crave, you don't have to spend Hellcat money to get Hellcat fun — the 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack costs less but is easily as entertaining.

Dodge scored a major public-relations coup this summer when it introduced the 2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat, a 707-horsepower monster muscle car that set even the non-automotive press abuzz with its arrival. It became the hit of the summer of 2014; everyone was talking about it — but when it comes down to it, your chances or driving or buying one of these rare beasts are slim. They're a bargain for a King of the Hill muscle car, but they still cost more than eighty grand — if... Read More