2015 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews

2015 Dodge Challenger
Average based on 25 reviews

Nice surprise

by from LA, CA on April 17, 2016

Rented one a few weeks ago and drove about 800 miles. It's the best American car I've driven since I can remember. Classic muscle car power & cool look with fantastic handling and smooth transmission. Finally it's nice to see a winner come out of Detroit.

Impressed by V6 Challenger

by from Arkansas on March 30, 2016

I've enjoyed my time with the 2015 Challenger SXT, This was just the base model. It came well equipped. Dual zone climate control, Bluetooth, LED daytime running lights and LED taillights. All standard equipment with more i didn't mention.. The V6 engine was excellent with the 8 speed automatic.. I averaged 22-23 mpg and i pushed it hard at times. The ride feels floaty but comfortable. The interior was roomy and the build quality was excellent. All challengers come with a smart key and push button start that all worked well. I can't speak on reliability but Dodge has had issues with that.. I enjoyed this car but the Mustang and Camaro both have their strong points. I liked that the Mustang came standard with High intensity headlamps. And how the Camaro has a larger touchscreen standard.

The best car I ever owned

by from Wichita, KS on June 16, 2015

Purchased a Scat-Pack Challenger and love every second of it. Never owned a car with this high satisfaction.

Tough to park w long front end and big doors.

by from TAMPA BAY,FL on January 18, 2016

Not a bad car and serves my needs, but I am single with no kids. The back seat is useless, unless you have a skinny short person that needs to sit in back seat. Dodge puts a cheap paint job on the Challenger unless you pay the extra $500 for pearl paint job. My 2012 Challenger had horrible cheap paint. Overall, not a bad car, but liked my 2012 interior better. If you live in Tampa Bay area, don't buy from FERMAN of NPR. They "will not" make you a deal and am sorry I did my deal with them. I recommend FIELDS in Orlando. I bought my 2012 Challenger from them They will deal with you a.nd make you happy

Everything I expected and then some

by from raywick ky on October 10, 2015

Just bought a new Challenger Hellcat And wow is it something. I'm an old hot rodder this thing is scary fast..The drive and handling are of the scale. Not for the fait of heart. By I love it

exceeded expectations

by from central Ky. on October 14, 2015

Just bought a Challenger Hellcat. I've owned some fast cars in my time everything from Mustangs to Corvettes. But they can't touch this Hellcat. For a performance car this thing is off the scale it rides great handles even better , and the power is so smooth. Can't say enough good things about this car. Dodge got it right!

Best on the market

by from on September 21, 2015

Thought I would holdout for the Hellcat, glad I did not. Got the SRT-8, loaded, with 6-speed manual. More than enough car with 485 HP. Scary thing is, it is SO smooth, you don't realize it until you look at the speedometer, how fast you are approaching 100 mph. Takes some self restraint not to bust it open all the time. For the $17,000 I saved not waiting to order a Hellcat, I have plenty of money leftover for new tires for the lifetime of the car.

Stylish and Powerful

by from orange, Ca on November 4, 2015

This stylish, classy, powerful muscle car is a great choose for a sport/ muscle car. it drives very smooth and is very roomy/ comfortable. Totally recommend it to anyone.

2015 Challenger Shaker

by from Colorado on August 12, 2016

The shaker option really sets the styling for the car, it just looks mean. The optional 3 way performance settings work great, there is normal driving, performance and track settings. The performance settings is great for cruising around and having fun. The track mode gives a very hard launch at the drag strip. The paddle shifters give you the fun of a manual shift when wanted, but the comfort of an automatic for the daily commute. The interior is very stylish with the black leather seats and orange stiching and embroidered emblems. Lots of room and comfort

thrill to drive

by from manassas va on November 28, 2015

What a great car a real thrill to drive just can't stop thinking about it. I would recommend this challenger r/t