2006 Dodge Durango

Best car I've owned

by from Antioch ca on September 14, 2017

This car has fit our family wonderfully and with a added 85 lb dog. If I were in the market for a new car I would by this model again.

Second best car I have ever owned

by from Hattiesburg, Ms on August 28, 2017

Owned my car for 12 yrs, I bought it new. I love it, it still look and drive great haven't had any major problems, still have original parts. Plenty of room, excellent for a family, seats 8 people comfortable. Ride smooth.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Excellent vehicle for large family

by from Pleasant Hill, IA on August 23, 2017

Owned for 7 years. Extremely reliable. Excellent in winter with AWD & 4x4. Carries us, our 5 children, and cargo comfortably.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Not A Bad Car

by from Baltimore on July 25, 2017

I got my dodge off a sellers site called let go i think it is a good SUV if the person would kept it up

Highly Recommend!

by from Texas on May 9, 2017

I bought my 06 Durango when I had a family of 6, it fit up to 8 so the kids always had plenty of room to not agitate each other so that was a plus! Also on road trips with friends everyone opted to take our car because we could all fit comfortably! It was a very smooth ride, the shocks were great, you could drive down a road that had tons of pot holes and barely know it, the car would move but you barely did. During the winter the heated seats came in very handy and it also had rear vents so people in the back could get heat or air. Though it had a v-8 it was pretty good on gas and easy to maintain, I would definitely buy another if I needed the space.

No problems

by from Carlyle, Il on May 5, 2017

Has been a very reliable daily driver, interstate driving and around town. We bought it used with 30,000 miles and are now over 250,000

Great Car!!

by from Belton, TX on April 30, 2017

Loved this car, lots of good times with family and friends, can seat 8. It has great shocks so the drive is very smooth and comfortable. The heated seats were my favorite thing about this car during the cold weather.

My Mom mobile

by from Anderson IN on April 6, 2017

This has space for all the kids and dogs. The exterior is stylish and the interior has kind of a luxurious look with the wood grain around the radio and temperature controls. My Kids love that it has a DVD player. As for the way it drives, it offers a nice smooth ride.

Patience Is A Virtrue

by from Chicago,Il on March 30, 2017

Sometimes being in the right place at the right time Still Pays Off. It could'nt have been a better day for buying A Used Vehicle. I Stop in and my Saleswomen Literally Drove me Home after this Purchase. Her Name Briggett Shepard Riveroakshonda. Hows that for Delivery!

Best bang for the buck

by from MIlwaukee, Wi. on March 19, 2017

Hemi powered, will tow anything with style. Dodge Durango is a perfect size suv, not to big, not to small. Decent gas milage, about 20 mpg highway.