2018 Dodge Durango consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Durango Dodge
Explore the 2018 Dodge Durango
Shop the 2018 Dodge Durango

Great car so far

Dodge Durango GT with towing package. Great SUV for the money. we currently have 34000 miles and no major issues so far. Our Uconnect system had to be replaced because it would not update. Was covered under warranty. We tow a 5000lb travel trailer and it does fine on the flats , but struggles a bit in the mountains. I was impressed how all the operating temperatures were in check while pulling a 7% grade on a 95 degree day. (I have since bought a Ram 1500 to do the towing). This car is an excellent road tripper and I am impressed with the spunk of the 3.6. So far the only weak link has been the Uconnect system. I hope it holds up for the duration of the vehicle.

Very nice and comfortable

Love it rides great sport mode is fun love the leather and sun roof and works with my son's wheel chair and all the options are a plus

The best car of I have ever purchased

This car had less than 23,000 miles. I purchased an awesome car. The drive is smooth and relaxing. I would recommend a Dodge Durango to anyone.

Fabulous Family fun

This car has exceeded my expectations! Looking forward to using the tow option which was a major reason to buy. My family is excited to take a trip in it.

Looks slick, drives incredible, & spacious for all

Love this car, my Durango has a permanent home! It doesn’t get any better for the full value. Drives smooth, looks great, fits everyone, and feels classy.

Very comfortable and safe vehicle.

This vehicle was exactly what I was looking for and so far I am very satisfied with the vehicle. I would recommend this vehicle to others.

Sportiest and fastest SUV out there!

I love this car! The HEMI moves it forward with lots of power ad great sound. The sport suspension keeps the tires on the ground and limits roll. Despite the size, you feel like you are driving a sports car. With the 3rd row, great for family as well as transporting sporting foods etc.

pretty awesome ride

I selected the car i purchased because it really stood out. I was mesmerized when they let me test drive it. It came with features i have never had all at once in one car, and it was affordable.

Satisfied buyer

This was a great purchase that had all of the needs we were looking for. Would purchase again and thrilled to own it. Would recommend to anyone looking for a family sized vehicle.

Fun car to drive

This car has all we needed for the family to be comfortable for long toad trips with tvs in the back and a comfortable ride.