2019 Durango

2019 Dodge Durango

4.2

Have You Driven the 2019 Dodge Durango?

Love it

by S.Sechrist from Jersey Shore PA on Sat Mar 30 2019

Our pre-used Durango was on its last leg, and we needed new vehicle to fit our family of 7. I was set on getting another Durango as the pre-used one had never let us down. I love the dark violet color, the separate features for heating/cooling. I love how the car won’t drive if the doors are not all the way closed. How it has a button on the outside to lock the car. It fits all 7 of us comfortablely.

More than happy with our Durango

by CRT from San Antonio, Tx on Fri Jul 12 2019

Great car for our needs (occasionally needing a third row seat). Love the engine - 3.6 six cylinder. Very good power and we are averaging 25mpg using cruse control on the Hyway and 18-19mpg in town. We have the GT with leather interior. Quality in paint and finish. Technology is very good and driver friendly. Road noise is very low. I do wish the doors would close with a more solid feel. I would buy this car again.

Lots of potential

by PapaC from Denver, CO on Sun Dec 29 2019

We like our Highlander and we were planning on holding onto it until we were rear ended and had to look for a new vehicle months ahead of our timeline. After a week plus of researching we were almost sold on the new Kia Telluride. It had the space we needed behind the third row for a double stroller and was spacious and pretty quiet. There weren’t any available and we put money down to hold the next one coming in. We continued to look at other vehicles and eventually ended up at a dealership that had four Durango’s. We liked the look of the GT Sport and took for a test drive. It was very quiet, had great power for a V6, handled smoothly, easy to park, awesome entertainment system. I was sold and we cancelled our Telluride. Three days after purchasing we drove from Denver to Atlanta with two teen boys in the back. It was a very pleasurable ride with good visibility. As a missionary, we travel a lot, and this was everyone’s favorite ride. I would highly recommend this vehicle to friends and family. Happy trails!😃

Love this Durango!

by One Cake from New Berlin, WI on Fri Apr 26 2019

The design is awesome. Love the interior, very comfortable. Smooth ride and lots of power. Did not put in third row seat as I need this vehicle for delivering cakes. Great looking vehicle! 💗

Very spacious!

by Cris from Phoenix on Fri Apr 26 2019

This car is the right one for anyone with a larger family cuz it has a ton of space! It seats up to like seven or eight people which is huge. The third row seats fold down so you can have a ridiculous amount of space in the back for groceries or a new tv or something. Also it’s great on gas too for being such a big car it still gets 21mpg on the freeway which is still less than some cars out there but still for a big car great mileage!

Still going strong after 110,000 miles

by LittleBritain from Philadelphia on Fri Nov 22 2019

We bought our car new in December 2012, a 2013 Durango SXT AWD V6. with entertainment upgrade and rear view camera. Overall it has been a pretty reliable car. We did have one breakdown which turned out to be due to a recall for a faulty fuel pump (this was the 2nd pump), and a new head unit replacing for the infotainment after about 10 months. Both of which were sorted out quickly our local Dodge dealer, and an annoying/charming (depending on your view) feature of a noisy fan behind the dash for the air circulation. We have maintained it per service schedule. We use it around town, and as a daily driver to and from work, we use it for family trips with all 7 seats taken and luggage for a week, and driven from Philadelphia to North Carolina! I find it has almost perfect road manners for an SUV. My one gripe would be the transmission, if your looking for used go for a later model with the 8 speed transmission, as the 4 speed can be lacking in finding the right gear. It is our go to car in bad weather, we get just over 25 MPG on long hauls, and hover between 19.5 and 22 MPG on local trips (depending who is driving) with regular gas. Tires tend to last about 45,000 miles with regular rotation, and we recently had new front rotors and pads after lasting a phenomenal at 106,000 miles. Our Durango continues to go strong, and will shortly be passed on as a first car to one of our children.

Best looking car in my opinion

by Srt360 from Ny,ny on Wed May 29 2019

I love everything about this vehicle the leather the performance exterior styling And the handling The vehicle that I have is the RT 2019 Durango with the upgraded leather package Napa leather .BTW this is my second Durango previous one was a 2016 Limited edition Love it love it love it!!!!!!

Couldn't be happier

by Braveschic from elizabethton TN on Fri Jun 07 2019

Once again Dodge thanks for the comfort in driving a Durango. Test drove a Four Runner. No comparison to the Durango. Luxury! Our 3rd Durango was purchased!

2019 Dodge Durango

by Indiana Jones from Jasper, IN on Thu Sep 12 2019

This car rates high on styling, interior comfort and overall use of technology within the vehicle. The vehicle rides smooth, has plenty of pep with plenty of room for a mid sized SUV.

Second time owner

by Maggi O from San Antonio, Tx on Sat Nov 02 2019

Loved my 1998 Durango. Needed more room so I'm 2008 I stepped up to a Dodge Caravan. Now 11 years later I have a new Durango. This car fits my traveling needs perfectly. The seats are incredibly comfortable, the soundproofing is phenomenal, and there is room for my two dogs to ride comfortably. The navigation system, backup cameras, and cruise control are just icing on the cake. It will take me a little while to figure out all the bells and whistles with the entertainment package, but my nephew is an electrical engineer, so he should be able to help me!!

1 2 3 4 5 6