2019 Dodge Durango consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Dodge Durango
Shop the 2019 Dodge Durango
4.4

My dream car

I have enjoyed my 2019 Dodge Durango have had a lot of pleasure worry about everything being electrical but so far very happy will be traveling to Florida in next month can’t wait to see how it handles.

Dodge Durango

In love with my vehicle and couldn’t be any happier with it! Lou Fusz is the place to go if you want to be treated with respect!

Love everything except the information center.

I love everything except the controls on the screen. I find them hard to use while driving. I would also like to see a clock in the center of the screen that it would default to after a few seconds of changing temps or radio station.

Perfect Vehicle for Outdoor Life

My 2019 Dodge Durango meets all needs from camping, kayaking, biking, hiking, and travel with friends to a dinner and a show. Very stylish and comfortable.

great ride

plenty of power and comfort and room. exactly what we were looking for. only had a short time but it is a great vehicle. highly recommend

SIMPLY THE BEST

I've owned approximately 20 trucks. This is my FAVORITE!!! I'm finally settled into the right vehicle. Its tough, big, but not too big, extra cargo space or extra seating, great gas mileage, and purrs like a kitten.

The Vehicle is Great. It exceeds my expectations.

I have researched this purchase extensively and it more than fits my needs. We needed a larger vehicle and it fits just right. The Durango is a very useful vehicle .

Most impressive SUV I have ever driven.

We have 2 Durango's. (Have had 2 others previously). We have a 2018 SRT and a 2019 R/T. For performance, they just cannot be beat. The fastest 3 rd row SUV's built. But when you add everything else, the excellent ride, outstanding handling, the electronics packages offered, the great infotainment and apps system and not to mention all the safety features and you just cannot go wrong. My loaded R/T was $12,000.00 less than a base tahoe RS set up the same way and drove so much better. And it whipped the expedition from jump street. If you need a new SUV, don't buy anything until you test drive a new durango.

Impressive design and comfort

Spacious and sporty for a family vehicle. This is the second Durango we have owned and have been impressed with both. Both the citadel and the R/T have great options. Love the v8!

Best SUV purchase!

Its definitely comfortable, reliable, luxurious and sporty at the same time. My kids absolutely loves it. Very spacious and not bad on gas. Definitely recommend.