2011 Dodge Grand Caravan

So darn convenient

by from Big lake, mn on August 24, 2017

The stow and go features create such a diverse configuration that you can haul just about anything within reason inside the vehicle

Great Family Car!

by from Stone Mountain on August 23, 2017

This is a great car for a family with younger children! Great on gas, very spacious, very few service issues

Great family van , good on gas , smooth ride

by from St. Louis , mo on July 19, 2017

Worth the money only visited the dealer mostly for oil change , break and regular maintenance , I have owned it for 5 years .

Affordable car

by from Champaign on July 16, 2017

I like dodge cars because its easy to drive. I love the grand caravan because its really best for big families and its best to use in travelling.
Not Rated Reliability

Great Van!

by from Hartville, OH on June 21, 2017

An excellent family vehicle. The Stow 'n Go seating is super convenient for when you need to carry stuff instead of people. Love this van!

For the money this is the best car to date!!!!!

by from Marion, Iowa on May 9, 2017

Oh I am so pleased and happy I made that short drive. I would send all my friends and family to this dealer.

Great van. Comfortable and very handy.

by from Massachusetss on April 19, 2017

This Grand Caravan is nice vehicle. First minivan I've ever owned. Sto & Go seats are nice, you have the seats if you need them or fold into the floor and have the cargo space. Much nicer looking than those goofy Transit Connect things. 25 mpg and has plenty of power for highway merging, steep hills etc.

Don't know yet.

by from Richmond, KY on November 20, 2013

Two weeks after purchase check engine light starts coming on. After a few more weeks I'll give a more complete evaluation.

Traded in for better MPG

by from Pittsburgh, PA on September 9, 2013

First the good....On the love side of my love/hate relationship with this van. This van was very peppy for its size. I absolutely loved the stow & go seats (I could carry a couch if I wanted) and the power doors and liftgate. I also loved the high position (though my van did not come with driver height adjustable seat which I would have wanted a little lower as I am tall). Plus the overall space inside the van was awesome. Then there is the hate side, my gas mileage averaged about 16-17MPG. Also in the 18 months/15,000 miles I owned this van (purchased certified used with 22K) I had to replace 2 tires and back brakes, rotors, and new brake fluid. When the front tires suddenly went bald to the point of showing cord and the front brakes and rotors were going, I decided it was time to trade to a smaller vehicle. Rather than invest another $600 after what I had already spent, plus the horrible gas mileage, I traded it in for a Kia Soul+ with a payment very similar to my used van purchase. Managed to get a decent amount on trade in though these vans depreciate horribly (lucky since they said it needed front brakes, an alignment, and 4 new tires though the other set had only 6500 miles on them yet only 4/32nds left). So if you need a lot of space and all of the back seats to fold into the floor, and can afford the high gas and maintenance bills, this is a very comfortable vehicle. Just be prepared for those high maintenance bills.

Smoother ride than expected

by from Nashville, TN on July 8, 2013

Bought at 66,000 miles. Smooth, quite, responsive. Drives more like a car than a "mini van". Stow-N-Go seating is great. Stowed seats provides 4' X 8' area for cargo. Cargo area not perfectly flat but workable. 4 Stars on comfort. The cloth seats seem hot. Leather would be nicer but I didn't want to spring for the upgrade trim models. 10 to 12 drink holders....geez !!! Getting about 30 MPG with hwy and city driving. So far pretty pleased with my purchase. Time will tell but I think I made a good choice.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan