2015 Dodge Journey consumer reviews

$20,695–$27,395 MSRP range
side view of 2015 Journey Dodge
Explore the 2015 Journey Dodge
Shop the 2015 Journey Dodge

Nice Vehicle, but they QUIT making them!!??

We loved this car as my wife ordered it for herself for a Retirement Gift to herself! Had a "FEW" problems, but all got fixed! Not sure WHY Dodge quit making this model. They NEEDED to UPGRADE IT and it would have SOLD BETTER!

Handles alot of driving very good

This suv is so spacious in seating which does take away from trink but I have 3 rows that seats up to 8 people all with seatbelts. My 6ft. Son can get in and out without any problems. Nice radio for factory, my version was equipped with bluetooth but does have a aux port. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with it.

2015 Dodge Journey RT

The car is amazing it has 50,000 mile I get in it every morning and it starts and drives perfectly. The ride is outstanding and for the RT model it has an amazing amount of power.

4.1

Most reliable car I’ve owned love it

It’s comfortable it needs a bit more leg room in the front otherwise no complaints definitely get one with a roof rack if possible if you have a bigger family will come in handy

3.0

The engine is not good.

I have 90,558 miles on my car. The engine started making a ticking noise, I had it looked at and was told unless the back bearing is replaced the ticking will not stop. Apparently this is an ongoing problem with thecJourney. I'm sure that Dodge is aware of this and hasn't recalled. What a shame I really liked my car. I will not be recommending or purchasing another Dode.

Love this car

I came out of a leased 2017 Dodge Challenger and couldn't afford to buy a new one , especially one loaded with all of the features I want. I stumbled upon this Dodge Journey Crew at a Honda dealer, and feel fortunate I did. It has everything from leather to all wheel drive to navigation to remote start. The drive train is very similar to my 6 cyl. Challenger probably a little less HP, but still very responsive. can't speak to long term reliability because I haven't had it that long, but I have never had a problem with a Dodge product. This is one of those vehicles that fies under the radar and isn't reviewed much, but I love it.

Nicest car I’ve ever owned

Such a lovely vehicle! Comfortable, spacious, and luxurious. Good gas mileage. Good performance and all a round a great vehicle. Nice style. So much storage area too!

Best vehicle I have ever owned

But this vehicle brand new we have put over a hundred and twenty thousand miles on it it has only been to the dealership for a recall and I have the transmission fluid and filter changed it still has the original brakes all the suspension parts getting ready to replace the struts and brakes now which are original, has never lost alignment has never had a check engine light on does not use a single drop of oil between oil changes I have zero complaints about this vehicle I cannot complain about anything on it, or any Dodge that I have owned

Comfortable and Great Handling

Purchased this car to accommodate my Son, wife and newborn for 6 months. They are now living abroad and just the wife and I. Car is very comfortable and handles very well. Gas is great with 4 cylinder with pretty good pick up.

4.0

Has been a very reliable SUV.

Has plenty of head and foot room for my 6ft 6in sons as well as plus size adults... something lacking in many other SUV's. Love the keyless entry!