Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 24 reviews

i love this truck

by from on July 26, 2011

All around awesome truck pulls great have had no problems with it and know they will run for 400,000 miles.

Was my dads now mine

by from fargo ND on June 28, 2012

this was the first thing i ever drove and now its mine i love the thing my friends all want to drive it around i get compliments on how it looks and it will tow like no other we towed a skid-steer through some really hilly terrain and didn't hiccup and we left tow-haul mode off great truck id recommend it to anyone

great truck, awesome power

by from on March 8, 2012

This truck is unbeatable. it has power, styling, tourqe and everything in-between. I could easily pull a boat and still has enough room for people to sit in the back seats

great truck!

by from New Jersey on February 1, 2012

my dad bought this truck used in 2007 and got the SLT model. what a great truck it has been! we all love it. since were now down to one car (the truck) we use it for everything. my dad drives it to work and gets compliments on it all the time! i have to say, it really does look nice espiecially after a good wash. also, we have gotten a giant load of mulch and the truck didnt go down an inch! very solid truck and also my mom will sometimes takes it for grocery shopping, whitch actually fits everything nicely for a truck, and the extra seat in the back that folds up includes even more space. it is a gas guzziler (getting about 12 miles city) and that adds up and also is big, so its not for people who wants a small truck. but its very roomy and nice. we havnt had any problems with it at all except for the usual oil changes and tire changes. also if you like to drive in the snow or dirt, get the 4wd, the 2wd will easily spin out in the snow and even get stuck since its a rear wheel drive truck, but its still a great truck! we love it!

Excellent in every way

by from Conroe, Texas on December 11, 2012

This truck has a hemi, 235,000 miles and the only thing I have had to do is change plug wires once, buy 2 new sets of tires, put new shocks, absorbers, brake shoes and pads and a new battery twice. The normal things that you do to a vehicle. Change oil every four thousand miles, etc. Other than that, it has been excellent. Starts and runs like the wind and is not for sale.

Love this Truck

by from SF Bay Area, Ca. on June 1, 2011

113k and still humming. No major problems. Use as light duty truck and family car. Ram is a solid truck!

Best Truck for My Buck

by from Las Vegas on April 9, 2012

First off great experience at dealership. I love my truck its totally a eye catcher it has all the features I needed and my wife loves to drive it, may have to get another one. Rides smooth and has power the quad cab is roomy. Really enjoy the towing package this is my First Dodge and now I wonder why I waited so long. Gas mileage is better then I had expected from the 5.7 V8 HEMI. Im in Love with this Truck

Awesome Truck!

by from West New York, NJ on December 7, 2006

I love this truck; however, as a daily driver, it costs me quite a bit to run. On average, it gets about 14 mpg, but the power / performance makes up for it. It's the truck with the most "testosterone" and it's really fun to drive. As for styling, it looks good from all angles at all times of day. In my opinion, other trucks pale in comparison. As for interior room, there's plenty - even for my family with a toddler. The center console is great for a DVD player or laptop and it holds tons of stuff. If you want a real pickup, get this one. Just be ready to pay for the power!

Big Bang

by from Buckhead area on August 26, 2009

Great vehicle, would love to keep it, but I just don't have the room or need for it. Now I'm making it available for someone else to love.

dodges always

by from hyde park, ny on June 5, 2006

i bought my 2003 dodge ram new, in fact i ordered it with the options i wanted. i now have 88000 miles on the beast. the diesel motor is just getting broke in and power is unbeliveable. i do a lot of heavy hauling and on the highway i set the cruise control and never shift out of fifth gear. the turbo just whistles a little louder and the speedometer never moves. i also really like the four door cab. there is enough room for four or five adults to ride comfortable for a long trip. i am also very happy with the fuel mileage that i have been getting. when the truck was new i was getting around 17, but now since i am getting it broke in i am getting around 26 and a half. I love the Cummins engines and my last dodge had aver 400,000 miles on it with no major mechanical problems. it is still running great from what i've been told. starting capability in cold weather is also impressive. one time it was 18 below zero and after the glowplugs did their thing the diesel fired right up. of course i let it idol for twenty minutes but that shows the reliability of a diesel. My chevy tahoe was too cold to start. I now have a durango. the dodge line of trucks are the best and their diesels are even better, i highly recommend them.

Our Expert Review: 2003 Dodge Ram 1500