i love this truck

by from on July 26, 2011

All around awesome truck pulls great have had no problems with it and know they will run for 400,000 miles.

great truck, awesome power

by from on March 8, 2012

This truck is unbeatable. it has power, styling, tourqe and everything in-between. I could easily pull a boat and still has enough room for people to sit in the back seats

Was my dads now mine

by from fargo ND on June 28, 2012

this was the first thing i ever drove and now its mine i love the thing my friends all want to drive it around i get compliments on how it looks and it will tow like no other we towed a skid-steer through some really hilly terrain and didn't hiccup and we left tow-haul mode off great truck id recommend it to anyone

Excellent in every way

by from Conroe, Texas on December 11, 2012

This truck has a hemi, 235,000 miles and the only thing I have had to do is change plug wires once, buy 2 new sets of tires, put new shocks, absorbers, brake shoes and pads and a new battery twice. The normal things that you do to a vehicle. Change oil every four thousand miles, etc. Other than that, it has been excellent. Starts and runs like the wind and is not for sale.

Love this Truck

by from SF Bay Area, Ca. on June 1, 2011

113k and still humming. No major problems. Use as light duty truck and family car. Ram is a solid truck!

Awesome Truck!

by from West New York, NJ on December 7, 2006

I love this truck; however, as a daily driver, it costs me quite a bit to run. On average, it gets about 14 mpg, but the power / performance makes up for it. It's the truck with the most "testosterone" and it's really fun to drive. As for styling, it looks good from all angles at all times of day. In my opinion, other trucks pale in comparison. As for interior room, there's plenty - even for my family with a toddler. The center console is great for a DVD player or laptop and it holds tons of stuff. If you want a real pickup, get this one. Just be ready to pay for the power!

Purchased new and running strong

by from Minneapolis on April 18, 2016

I purchased this truck new in 2003 and am still the owner in 2016. I have literally only replaced tires and run scheduled maintenance. Nothing has ever broken on this truck.

Uses car for Towing

dodges always

by from hyde park, ny on June 5, 2006

i bought my 2003 dodge ram new, in fact i ordered it with the options i wanted. i now have 88000 miles on the beast. the diesel motor is just getting broke in and power is unbeliveable. i do a lot of heavy hauling and on the highway i set the cruise control and never shift out of fifth gear. the turbo just whistles a little louder and the speedometer never moves. i also really like the four door cab. there is enough room for four or five adults to ride comfortable for a long trip. i am also very happy with the fuel mileage that i have been getting. when the truck was new i was getting around 17, but now since i am getting it broke in i am getting around 26 and a half. I love the Cummins engines and my last dodge had aver 400,000 miles on it with no major mechanical problems. it is still running great from what i've been told. starting capability in cold weather is also impressive. one time it was 18 below zero and after the glowplugs did their thing the diesel fired right up. of course i let it idol for twenty minutes but that shows the reliability of a diesel. My chevy tahoe was too cold to start. I now have a durango. the dodge line of trucks are the best and their diesels are even better, i highly recommend them.

Fun -Fun-Fun

by from Van Buren,Ar on August 8, 2014

Just bought a 2003 dodge 1500 4X4 quad w/ 58,000 miles . garage kept most think it's a 2007. I gave my 2000 dakota to my daughter, she always has wanted it. i love the full size and ride of this truck and the 4.7 v8 has plenty of power. The split single to dual exhaust sounds awesome.Power and Noise takes me back to real musle car days :) .Griffith motors in Neosho,Mo. had the truck and were 100% good on what we talked about. They actually met me half way to make the deal.Now thats service!!! only had it for one month, but the smile on my face still says it all.

Great truck!

by from Arizona on May 4, 2014

Very comfortable for a tall person. I prefer to drive my ram over my wife's RX350. It's been as reliable as her SUV too! Love it!

Similar Models