2017 FIAT 500X consumer reviews

side view of 2017 500X FIAT
Explore the 2017 FIAT 500X
Shop the 2017 FIAT 500X

Super Safe Car

This is my second Fiat. The first one saved my life in a front end collision on the highway. I turned around and bought a second one immediately. I've thoroughly enjoyed the comfort, safety and economy of this vehicle.

4.1

Nice styling Italian car

I like it's style, detail designs in and out of the car. 2.4l engine, maybe the transmission is not the perfect smooth, but overall it has enough power for this 'small' SUV.

I enjoy the handling and gas mileage on this car!

Super fun car to drive. Excellent handling and gas mileage! Second Fiat I ha e owned. Excellent cars!! go to Van Horn for your next car purchase!

4.4

Great little roomy sporty car!

This car meets my needs for commuting. It is roomy for 6' plus people. Love the design. Gas mileage could be better. Will buy another fiat 500x when the time comes but more than likely used instead of new.

Fiat 500x great car

I have for 2 years plus and I do not have any problems and or recalls. Good power for his category, smooth control, movements, Etc....

3.3

OK car if you don't care what you drive

First off, this my company car. Got it used a couple of years ago and has been very reliable but, (The Bad )it is not very fuel efficient, uncomfortable seats ,rear seats are a joke , scary handling in the wet or snow on stock tires, trans issues, radio issues.(The good) great storage ,good handling, you can park it anywhere, nice fit and finish.

3.3

Engine and Driver mode issues

When I first got the car, I loved all of its features. Fiat needs to fix the glitches. Driver mode is unavailable came on within months of buying the vehicle. The dealer shrugged it off as a small glitch. Oil is either leaking or burning up on the 2.4 engines. ESC light keeps coming on as well. I am ready to let them repo the vehicle since it is not letting me know that the oil pressure is low until it conks out on the streets after druving about a block and a half away from starting point. I have put 20 quarts of oil in my car within a four week period. When I had the car towed to the shop, they said your oil needed changed and your oil filter was leaking.... Still have the same problem three oil filters later.

Cool for budget car

More comfy than imagined, easy to operate, crappy mileage but ok for me, attention getting, factory radio loses reception frequently, great price, roomier than most compacts

Love the car I own.

This car met all of my needs. It is very comfy and drives great. I highly recommend this car to anyone who wants to get from point A to B

Fun and Value (And something different!)

Love everything (VERY Italian!) about it after 2-yrs of owning it! The only 2 small review-ticks away from a perfect-score from me are: (Comfort) It does ride like a Jeep, takes some getting used to, but overall good. (Interior) Takes practice using the (Loud) blinker not to flash your high-beams, and the window controls also take practice with their auto-down/up. (And for some reason, the windshield doesn't have the top tinted for sunlight/glare).