2016 Ford Escape consumer reviews

$23,590 starting MSRP
side view of 2016 Escape Ford
Explore the 2016 Escape Ford
Shop the 2016 Escape Ford

love all the bells and whistles it has

This car is great for every day driving, has a lot of extras on it for your convenience and driving pleasure escape titanium is the best

One fo the best vehicles that I have owned

My wife uses this car daily. we have driven this car over 100k miles and still looks almost new. WE have driven this car to Maine and back to Florida numerous times without any problems.

Very reliable small suv

I liked the escape this had the titanium option in it. I bought it used from a Ford dealer had one owner and it was Ford certified it came with a lot of options like sunroof trailer hitch it has a Sony sound system that it great also has blind spot & HID headlights it has the optional 2.0 HO engine great pickup my only downfall is that the I think the gas tank is a little small only 15 gallons it seams like I am filling it up a lot. I recently just put tires & brakes on it not bad for almost 60.000 miles & replaced the battery last year so outside of normal mantaince it’s a pretty reliable small suv.

Great suv

I have plenty of leg room. The best feature is the remote starter. I like the electrict seat and the sync 3 system and the back up camera

The most reliable car I've owned

When I went looking for a new vehicle in 2016, I frankly didn't know what to purchase. This is probably a bigger car than I might have purchased, but it has served me very well for 4 1/2 years.

It’s the best car ever !!

This car meets all my needs and the some plenty of leg room and head room it’s great for my little puppies great on gas too !!

We rented one and fell in love with it.

The car is what we wanted and we love how it performs and the handling as you drive. Great for our needs as well too.

This is the best car I ever had. Ford trucks great

This car has plenty of room front and back. It has everything I wanted such heated seats, navigator, phone techniques. It is great and I really love and enjoy my truck.

4.0

Practicle and affordable vehicle.

This SUV is smartly styled and comfortable. It gets good gas mileage and is fun to drive. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a decent vehicle at a reasonable price.

4.4

A good purchase in regards to comparable vehicles.

This model SUV is sized and perfect for my needs. The standard four cylinder engine and automatic is more than adequate, and the car is a very real comfort to for both state and long mileage travel.. .