2015 Ford Explorer consumer reviews

$30,700–$32,700 MSRP range
side view of 2015 Explorer Ford
Explore the 2015 Ford Explorer
Shop the 2015 Ford Explorer

It does what I expect of it

We needed a newer vehicle, and after researching used ones, selected this one. We test-drove it , then bought it on the spot. We have had it for about a month now, and after real-world driving, yes, we would still buy it again.

Great vehicle

It’s everything I was looking for. I bought it from a shady dealership, and it has issues that the owner refuses to fix. Other then the suspension issues I’ve had and the blown sunroof motor that was never disclosed I love this vehicle.

Great car!

This car met all my needs, 3rd row, lots of room very spacious. Less blind spots than most vehicles. Love the black interior and red combo.

Love my Ford Explorer

Drive 1 1/2 hrs on a cold Feb day only intending to test drive but bought it and love the comfort and style. Drive in town and occasionally partner drives it to work- we like it

4.3

A very reliable and safe SUV.

This is a very comfortable vehicle to travel in. It meets my travel needs. The ride is smooth and quiet. Spacious interior that seats seven.

Love it!

I just purchased a used 2015 Ford explorer In 8-2019. I think it is a very comfortable car with the beautiful light sand leather. The ride is smooth, it looks great, drives great. My only dislike it the fuel tank doesn’t have a cap , nor a lock.

First Explorer I've ever owned

This car has exceeded my expectations. Extreme comfort interior. Stylish exterior. Tremendous amount of space for all the gear I carry. I would highly recommend to anyone with a family or into sports.

Awesome and comfortable car

This car had more than I needed. Smooth ride, luxury interior. Best heated seats ever. Never had a problem with it. Just don’t need it anymore.

Best Travel vehicle on the market

This vehicle is great for traveling and everyday use. Whether its busing the kids to school or to the theme parks. Great on gas and road friendly.

Excellent ride!

I love it because I sit higher than a car and can see excellent all around me. It's a great great ride I get complements on it all the time.