2015 Ford Explorer consumer reviews

$30,700–$32,700 MSRP range
side view of 2015 Explorer Ford
Explore the 2015 Ford Explorer
Shop the 2015 Ford Explorer

This is my third one? This one takes the cake!

It is a well made vehicle. I love it! It is roomy. It has a smooth ride. It has a commanding look! It has good gas mileage. Everyone simply loves the Explorer!

Most reliable car I have known.

I never had to make any major repairs. I drove this car from Houston to Chicago and back with no issues. I only had to do basic oil change after every major long trip.

Great family SUV

It's just big enough for all of our kids and small enough to drive daily. The sync technology makes it easy to stay in touch here in Houston traffic. It's very stylish and sleek. My youngest sons love to ride in our vehicle all the time. Great on gas and smooth in the road.

Most reliable car I've bought

The 2015 Ford Explorer is really comfortable and has a lot of room.It is versatile and more fuel-efficient SUV than its truck-based ancestors, or even modern vehicles like the Chevy Tahoe.

iT FELT VERY SAFE AND SOLID

THE CAR WILL LOOK AFTER MY YOUNG FAMILY AND KEEP US SAFE. i LOVE THE FACT THAT IS HIGH UP BUT NOT OVERLY WIDE FOR THE SMALLER STREET. i LIKE THE VIABILITY, AND THE SIMPLISTIC UNDERSTANDING OF ALL THE TOYS.

Best vehicle I have ever owned

Awesome vehicle. Needed to upgrade to 3rd row for the newest addition to my family next month. Huge step up from my last vehicle. Very blessed.

So fun to drive!

The Explorer Sport is so much fun to drive, twin turbo and all! It accelerates easily while shifting seamlessly! Quite comfortable as well for longer trips!

I love this truck! So comfortable

This car was perfect for our family. Very spacious and comfortable. Nice to drive and very clean and well kept. Would recommend to anyone with family.

Best Uber car ever except for gas

Pretty nice SUV. Cops don't really mess with you in it. I gotten a lot of compliments in it while doing Lyft and uber. Especially for a 2015 not bad Ford, good job Ford.

4.4

This is my third explorer and I love them

Very nice ride and good preformance. A little under powered, but overall good. Comfortable drive and the interior is nice. This one has the tow package and pulls my boat fine.