2018 Ford Explorer consumer reviews

$32,140–$34,290 MSRP range
side view of 2018 Explorer Ford
Explore the 2018 Ford Explorer
Shop the 2018 Ford Explorer

I love the style of this vehicle.

I'm a car guy and it's important how the vehicle looks......and I really like this vehicle. It'll take me awhile to get used to all the new electronics. Once I learn everything, I think this will be my favorite vehicle I've ever owned.

Most reliable car I have ever own

This car is reliable, comfortable, and best SUV all around. Very comfortable for long car rides and best value for what you're paying! Get the best of both luxurious and safe driving.

3.1

Great vechile

Have had it a couple of months and on the highway at 75mph with strong wind the windshield molding flew off !! This made me look online at the part and it shows more than 34 complaints of this happening.why in the world has this not been fixed! My car sounds like a window is down on the highway and rattling the dash ! Super sad about this . 40,000 miles on it .

love my 2018 explorer

love my new explorer, easy to use, drives great, upgraded radio is user friendly with the navigation, radio, cd, and satellite. so much room the seats fold in many ways depending on what type of room you need

Great ride - Had computer failure - 10 day old

Wonderful car to drive. My wife had a computer failure which did not let her drive the car. Failure was "Auto Park Assist Failure" disabled power steering. We had to have it towed to the dealer. Car has only 200 miles on it. WEIRD!!

everything I wanted and more..

roomy, sharp looking, comfortable and affordable, great value for my money spent. has all the traits of a more expensive suv but at an affordable price

Great SUV!

This car does everything we need it to do and the AP for remote starting and vehicle health report is incredible.. the only fault we found in this entire car is the built in garage door opener needs major improvement we had to have it replaced the first week we owned the car and even after replacement it still is very intermittent and you must literally be in the drive way if it works at all. But outside of the garage door opener this car is incredible.

Explorer

More car for your money, Test drove Mercedes, Acura, and Audi. The Explorer has a smooth ride and more conveniences than the rest we test drove

Excellent Vehicle

This vehicle is excellent. It meets all of our needs. Very comfortable. We will definitely purchase this vehicle again. We recommend this vehicle to everyone who needs reliable transportation and comfort.

great car.just what we wanted

has a great look.handles well.plenty of room.a lot of electronic fetures.really like the sync feture.got good views from front seat.great explorer.would recomend to a freind