2018 Ford Explorer consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Explorer Ford
Explore the 2018 Ford Explorer
Shop the 2018 Ford Explorer

Would buy again

Love the handling, but do miss the open tray we had in our Edge for small things & change. Extra bonus is the 3 rd row of seats to haul grandkids!

Great car

This vehicle is great. Comfortable, quiet and roomy enough for all my needs. I would recommend to anyone, and for an SUV it's got great gas mileage.

Ford Explorer is my favorite 4 wheel drive

Great value , styling and reliability .comfortabel for up to 7 passengers . Ford warranty and its parts are reasonably priced . Safety and durability is great .

5 stars best ford ever

Everything about it is great i have all the toys in in 5 stars Thank you ford. The best ford ever runs great all the toys work great what more can I say.

Only owned for a few weeks but really like

So far I really love it! Just what I was looking for! It rides smooth! It has a sun / moon roof! All the bells and whistles!

Beautiful Vehicle

I have owned a couple Explorers, so when this new body style came out, I knew I wanted to have one. I bought my 2018 Explorer XLT brand new. I got the sport appearance package, so it is all black with black rims, black grille, and black leather/suede seats with red stitching. For the most part I am completely in love with this vehicle, I love driving it! The sport mode is a fun a little boost! I love how easy it is to switch between handling situations, like snow, sand, mud, etc. The 4 wheel drive is very responsive. What I don't like is the adjustments of the front bucket seats. I can't for the life of me get it into a overly comfortable position. I always feel like my butt is slanted too much no matter how I position it. Also, the steering wheel is pulled out all the way and down as far as it will go, and I wish it came down further. It seems really high. Second, my moon roof rattles and squeaks. When I press on the glass it stops. I need to take it in to have this fixed. The cargo space is amazing. I have the third row bucket seats which completely fold down, along with the second row. I have fit a 81'' door in it with no problem. It rides and handles very well. Has a good amount of power. All in all, I am very pleased.

A beautiful beast of a machine

The Vehicle is essentially new and exceeds my every expectations. It's a powerful machine Love it. Get lot of compliments. Gas mileage is better than I had thought.

Great Vehicle - well engineered

We love our 2018 Ford Explorer LImited. Loaded with just about every feature, the vehicle offers great maneuverability, superb cabin comfort and safety features that make this vehicle one of the best in the large SUV's. If there's one minus to the vehicle, it's the gas mileage. Around town, it can be very disappointing, especially in the colder weather.

newest car I have ever owned and I really like it

perfect car for my purposes, traveling, camping etc. I look forward to many fun trips and adventures, I need 25 words but for now I think this is about it.

4.4

Spacious and comfortable

I recommend Explorer those looking for comfort and spacious car interior. Everything is well designed and looks luxurious all over. I purchased this two months ago and might be a little soon to review its performance but so far I am happy with what I got. I just don't recommend the dealership where I bought from : " Ford of Orange, CA" stay away from them.