2018 Ford Explorer consumer reviews

$32,140–$34,290 MSRP range
side view of 2018 Explorer Ford
Explore the 2018 Ford Explorer
Shop the 2018 Ford Explorer

So very happy with my purchase

It's more than I expected, heated seat, heated steering wheel. Lots of leg room, easy to drive. Easy controls, love the all the features it comes with..

Pleased with the Platinum!

I just simply love this vehicle! The comfort, styling and endless bells & whistles put this Ford Explorer Platinum well above the others in its class. I highly recommend this vehicle. It won't disappoint.

Can better evaluate purchase over next year

I wish have some hesitation about purchasing a salvaged vehicle. we have only ended a couple of days and driven it about 300 miles Black are impressed with a vehicle so far. Over the next year we will be able to confirm how well this vehicle worked out for our needs.

Great rig ,wife loves it.

This is the car my wife drives. Very nibble in the parking lots .Sets up high enough so she can see. Loves the backup camera and navigation. Plus has all the room we need.

Ford has perfect comfort behind the wheel!

I am so excited to be back in a Ford! It is far more comfortable than my Cadillac Escalade. The seat design works great for anyone who spends a lot of time in the car. The ride is very smooth and the vehicle handles well. Visibility is also excellent.

Good value. Comfortable and nice tech interface.

Great deal from non pressure ford dealer. Great vehicle for the money. Lot's of room and comfortable. Interior pieces are high quality in upgraded model. Good cargo capacity. Great interface with sync 3. Much better than the MMI in our Audi. Handles good. Expected a little better gas mileage.

My Dream Ride!!

I have wanted to drive an Explorer, and since the newer models of Ford Explorer's came out, I made it a point to purchase one, and I have!! Love my Ford Explorer!!

very comfortable and beautiful car

Low mileage vehicle should last many years , well made vehicle , rides like a new car, very good looking and comfortable car, both my wife and I enjoy driving it

4.0

heloo

have 2018 explorer nice diving BUT problem with smell when air is on and you kick it down(pick up speed). ford is working on problem we will see. this gets everybody in explorer sick including the dog. I really hope ford fixes this

One of the best vehicles I’ve ever owned!

Great performance, options, and space for a family of five. Fits our clan (plus dogs) and our outdoor lifestyle well. The third row, AWD, leather seats, and navigation all came standard on our Sport model, which was reasonably priced well under $40k for a new model. Would recommend to anyone.