2019 Ford Explorer consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Explorer Ford
Explore the 2019 Ford Explorer
Shop the 2019 Ford Explorer

New Explorer Sport

Outstanding value for the money. Good quality vehicle, excellent options, great ride and plenty of power. The fuel mileage is impressive for a 6 cylinder turbo charged engine.

Outstanding, love my Explorer!!!

Great interior, surf, tennis, has room for all my stuff and more!! Exterior, surfboards on top, family inside, rides smooth and great power and quiet for long trips.

By far best car I’ve ever purchased

Had a great experience with Mike and Joy. They made sure that all of my questions were answered before leaving the dealership. It was GREAT!

Reliable and Pretty

This car was much better than my Mazda in Technology. It is very easy travel as well, it handles all the bumps in the road as if they are not even there. I finally have my three rows of seats as well. It is wonderful when getting groceries and having a back door work on it's own to open as I am getting close to the car. My car has all the bell's and whistle's plus... I was so excited to have all of these features in vehicle. It is definitely a nice ride.

We have had the car less than a week.

So far so good. We have only had the car less than a week but have received a lot of compliments on it. We'll let you know after we drive it for a while.

Best I have ever owned

Car is everything I hoped and more. LOVE IT!!!! Looking forward to making many trips with this very pretty new car. I look good in it too.

3.4

Reliable but not comfortable

This car met my needs but the passenger seats are extremely uncomfortable. The driver seat with a pad is ok. The seat is too short for tall people so the edge of the seat can be aggravating. Otherwise very reliable.

Super comfy for our family!

This vehicle fits our family perfectly. It is comfortable and we couldn’t have chosen a better vehicle! It drives and rides smooth and handles well.

Great electronics & safety features

Replace my Honda Pilot with the Ford Explorer and I love it! I followed my daughter's lead who also replaced her Honda Pilot with a new Ford Explorer.

Long time Ford guy

I've had several Fords and always wanted an explorer. I purchased a 2019 Xlt sport appearance package a month ago which I really enjoy and love. Thought about the actual sport but like the way this one looks better and wheel options. Gas mileage however could be better but an SUV is not made for that which I understand. The front seat pans can be a bit longer but overall very comfortable. Maybe I'm still getting use to it but the transmission shifts funny at slower speeds and wish these come with CD players. I did expect the wifi to work quicker but with AT&T what do you expect. Anyway overall a great vehicle!!