2019 Ford Explorer consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Explorer Ford
Explore the 2019 Ford Explorer
Shop the 2019 Ford Explorer

This car is a tank!

I am a mom of 5 and all of my children fit perfectly into my car. It has all the options and features that I wanted in my vehicle.

Suits my needs to a "T".

This vehicle meets all my needs, and I really like looks of both interior and exterior . And perhaps more importantly, it meets my grandkids needs - 3 rows of seating if needed, room for ball and soccer equipment, plenty of charging stations, etc. Grandson was especially thrilled with his heated back seat. Being able to open back hatch with leg kick is great when loading groceries.

Luxurious but you pay dearly for comfort

I've only had the car a few days but so far it has been good. It's comfortable and spacious. Some of the whizbang features are poorly designed. For instance. I swerved to avoid several Illinois potholes (about the size and depth of an instapot). The car sensed my evasive moves and attributed it to weariness - It first suggested and then demanded that I stop and take a rest. I don't need some tin plated pot to tell me whether I'm driving appropriately for the conditions, or not.

Nice Car

Excelente espacio confort muy buen diseño tres filas de asiento el consumonde gasolina es de acuerdo a el espacio q ofrece en realidad lo q buscaba lo econtre en este carro

Smart apps for vehicle is very nice

Leg room Nice details Stereo nice Seats feel great ,nice soft leather I bought the car its great Kids love it Lots of features Love it

I love the explorer

I have been driving a Ford Explorer for at least 10 years now. Everytime my lease is up I get a new one. I love driving an explorer

It’s my favorite car I’ve owned

Very well built. I feel super safe and the steering is great! I came from a 4 cylinder to a v6 and that’s been a huge deal for me! If you are in for an SUV bc you need space for traveling this is the one! Price is great!

Very quiet and sound car

I love how quiet the Explorer is inside and keeps out all road noise and you can easily carry on a conversation from front to back The color is amazing and fits all our needs now with the third seat option. We are looking forward to many trips and adventures in the future.

Lookin good in my new ride

I have only had my new Explorer Sport for 2 weeks, but it's fantastic! It rides much smoother and is more technologically advanced than the Highlander I test drove. So far so good...I love everything about it!

Pleasantly Surprised

As with any new or slightly used vehicle purchase, there are lots of pros and cons. Pros Love the overall looks of it Nice solid handling Very quiet ride, engine noise and road noise very minimal Great quality and assemblage of the interior Nice sharp dash screen for backup camera and navigation etc Love all the technology! Electronic push-button for folding down the rear seat, giving much more room for storage Excellent traction and stability on wet roads Cons It’s a typical SUV gas guzzler The front seats are seemingly too small for the large space they occupy. There’s lots of arm and shoulder space but you better have a small behind to get it all onto the small seat. Weird, there’s plenty of room to design a larger seat but Ford, obviously, skimped on the size and contouring of the 2 front seats. It has a traditional, antiquated analog speed- ometer. Seriously Ford? You manufacture a high-tech quality SUV and put a round dial front and center for speed? Why not digital?