2019 Ford Explorer consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Explorer Ford
Explore the 2019 Ford Explorer
Shop the 2019 Ford Explorer

Very reliable and roomy

Plenty storage room; navigation features make traveling much easier than watching map; phone sync, backup sensors, heated seats, keyless entry,; not having to lift tailgate

I have been driving Ford products for many years

As has been my experience for MANY, MANY years, Ford products have alway rated “above the rest” in my book. Looking forward to many more year driving a Ford product.

Extremely happy with this purchase

This vehicle has everything I need and has met all my expectations on performance. Color and styling were also important factors in my choice and this vehicle has both.

New Car

so far so good, we only had it for 2 days, but really like it so far, Like the leg room in the back seat, and space in the very back.

4.4

New Car

Really like the car so far, but only had for 2 days so hard to say what I feel about it, but like it so far, and a nice ride

It's a great, safe family car

We like that it has 3 rows of seats so that friends and family can come along on trips easily. Also, I like the safety ratings it gets.

My favorite ride

I love my Ford Explorer so much that it is my third in a row. It is a very comfortable car with a lot of safety features. Interior and exterior finish are great. Overall a great value I highly recommend it... never had any problem and I always feel safe.

Love Explores

Love the Ford Explorer. This is the second new one I have owned. Best by far. My first one is a 2003 has over 200000 and we are still driving it everyday!

Great non-truck utility vehicle

This Explorer replaced a 4 year old MKC. We wanted to trade before the 2020 Explorers came out to A) get a year-end deal and B) beat the HUGE price increase for 2020. We opted for the Limited version - did not want any expensive holes in the roof, which the Platinum models seem to have be default. The vehicle is very comfortable, rides quite well, handles well, has a lot of space - just a bit short of a standard pickup I'd say - and has enough electronic safety features that our insurance actually went DOWN (a little) even though the car is essentially 4 years newer and somewhat more expensive than the MKC we traded in. Gas mileage isn't exactly stellar but .... got to expect that from a larger heavier vehicle with a larger engine. Tradeoffs.

Love my new Ford Explorer

Never owned a Ford before but my new Explorer is classy, comfortable, powerful, handles well and with plenty of features. Rides like a dream. Very powerful engine.