Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.4
Explore the 2022 Ford Explorer
Shop the 2022 Ford Explorer
1.0

Ford wont stand by their product

Junk suv. Ford wont back their product. This suv will ruin us financially when the factory warranty expires. It has left my wife stranded on the interstate. I have spent so much already renting cars while its been in the shop going on 10 times now. Ford told me there is nothing they will do so im just stuck with their junk suv.

• Value 1.0
  • Exterior 1.0
3.0

My 5th Explorer

My first Explorer was a 1999, and currently I am in my 5th explorer. This 2022 is an XLT with a few bells and whistles and has not given me any serious issues to date in any areas. The ride is good, and milage and performance are what I was expecting. Some of the craftsmanship in the vehicle leave a bit to be desired, as compared to earlier models I have owned. I felt the price I paid was a bit high, but I was able to get no interest financing which helped a lot.

• Exterior 3.0
  • Does recommend this car

Great vehicle. Fun to drive.

I love this vehicle. My 2022 Ford Explorer XLT far exceeds my expectations. Handling is great. Performance is far better than expected. Gas mileage is 26mpg combined average for the 16,500 miles I have on the vehicle so far. The interior fit and finish could be better and the original tires...not holding up very well. The vehicle is comfortable and always a pleasure to drive. I always get compliments on the exterior style. In my opinion, it's one of the better looking SUV's on the road. The rear biased drive train give it superior handling, better than anything I test drove. Chevy, Subaru, or the Kia.

• Interior 4.0

2022 Explorer

I am happy with everything about my explorer. Get good gas mileage and is very comfortable ride. Traded my 2020 for this 2022. Love the color and have gotten lots of compliments.

2022 Ford Explorer

Looked at many different vehicles, very happy with 2022 Ford Explorer. The Explorer vehicle is very roomy with all the comforts of a luxury vehicle.

2.0

Another disappointment from FORD

The car is a carryover, the second row seats look like 2 beach chairs many things do not work!Only 3400 mi what will happen at 100,000 mi?

• Interior 2.0
  • Exterior 2.0

Our Ford Explorer

We have only had our vehicle for a short time but it meets and exceeds our expectation. We purchased the limited model due to the reduced noise inside of the vehicle

• Interior 4.0
4.0

Explorer Timberline

Explorer Timberline. No auto stop/start. No back ac nubs. No front bumper sensors. No fully sliding middle seats. Low clearance for an “off road” vehicle.

• Used for Having fun

1 Month Review: A very nice SUV

We purchased a 2022 Explorer Platinum one month ago and so far we've had a great experience. We needed the large volume of cargo space that's available with the third row down, above-average towing capability, and most importantly comfortable seating for long trips. This SUV has given us all of that and much more. Now that we're past the break-in period, it is such a pleasure to drive. It has a phenomenal engine, helpful tech that we haven't had any trouble using (with one exception -- see below), and a fantastic selection of drive modes. The one fly in the ointment isn't Ford's fault. We tried to activate the three-month free trial of the wifi hotspot with AT&T, but three weeks after opening an incident with them (with Ford Customer Support's help), they haven't been able to resolve the issue. I hope Ford partners with a different provider soon, so no one else has to deal with this. But that's a minor issue in the grand scheme of things. After a major purchase like this I often second-guess myself and wonder if I shouldn't have gone with one of the runners up. But not in this case. I'm confident we found the best SUV for our needs. Kudos to Ford!

• Exterior 4.0
  • Used for Having fun

My Explorer

Beautiful style and great handling Still would like to see the navigation screen look like that if the F-150 and such but much better than prior years. Love the comfort and luxurious feel