2006 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

side view of 2006 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2006 Ford F-150
Shop the 2006 Ford F-150
4.0

It's a very nice truck overall

Overall the truck is very nice. It had some issues that needed to be addressed, but it was a used vehicle. It's very comfortable, and I would recommend this vehicle to a friend.

Great truck

Love very thing about it. Very reliable. Got new tires installed on it recently. Driver side broken spring was brought to my attention. Anyone else experience this with their truck?

Great Truck, reliable, good value

Great Truck! Strong powerful engine, low maintenance, SuperCab really nice for extra passengers or storage, 6.5 foot bed provides plenty of hauling capacity, tows well, good value, long lasting.

reliable

good looking, drives nicely, reliable, plenty of towing capability, no major issues. I enjoy driving this truck, it has plenty of pickup. No complaints other than the fuel gauge stopped working, but was fixed without major issues.

Nice truck for the money

We got this truck mainly to have a truck. Easy to handle, powerful driving to elevation, roomy and quiet. Great leg room front and back seats.

4.4

My first car

Loved this for my first car. So safe, was rear ended once and was safe, and the damage was minimal and a fast fix as well! The gas is expensive but again for a first car it teaches you that you can’t go everywhere just because you have a car now! As I’m getting older I have realized it is too expensive for me personally. But still a great car to own. If I could I would definitely keep it.

The first truck I've personally owned

This truck is perfect for me. Not only was within my budget but it had been cared for superbly by its previous owner which made it a great choice. There is a surprising amount of room, comfortably seats six people. Handles both off road and highways decently. Great around the farm yet still suitable for driving around town.

Best vehicle I have ever owned.

Looks incredible and runs even better. A true pleasure to own for 13 years. Great work truck, family vehicle and weekend cruiser. I highly recommend the Ford F-150.

3.7

Good truck

The truck has been good overall. The 5.4 is a gas hog but pretty strong. Good size, lots of room. Just wish it had more interior storage.

Just an awesome truck

Was very reliable, easy and inexpensive to own. Very fast and comfortable too. I had this truck for over 7 years and never had a problem that wast just normal maintenance.