2006 F-150

2006 Ford F-150

2006 Ford F-150

4.5

Have You Driven the 2006 Ford F-150?

wow......i love it

by Tommy from Bucks county, PA on Sat Oct 18 2008

i own a 2006 lariat supercrew 4x4 and i have to say i am in love. i drove 1500 chevy's my whole life and 3 years ago i bought a superduty 250 lariet 4x4 which was nice, but a little more truck then i needed. i then bought my current truck, 06 supercrew lariat 4x4 and what an awesome vehicle. i have a 6 acre property which i have cut down 100' trees and drug them whole to the rear of my property with this truck. i pull a trailer with over 2 tons of stone no problem, i have a light duty boss snow plow to keep the driveway clear. an 18 wheeler delivered it by hand truck and when it went to leave it went off my driveway and into the grass and got stuck. i pulled out a chain, put the truck in 4 wheel low and slowly creeped and yanked it out. a duelly with a tree chipper also got stuck on my property and i pulled out the truck and chipper with ease. this truck does it all and with great style and grace. i drive this truck 50 highway miles a day to work. its great on the highway, and ready for any project you can dish out. buy this truck with confidence!!!! you cant stop it!

Fantastic Truck

by From Toyota to Ford... from Murrieta, CA on Sat Jun 30 2012

I am thoroughly impressed with this truck. My last Tundra was totalled in an accident a couple of weeks ago. I decided to buy my current '06 F-150 because of the low miles (62k), the lift kit that was already installed, and the tow pack. This truck is extemely stout and solid. I have put 2,000 miles on it in a little over a week alone and I am blown away at the way this truck drives and tows. I believe that I can count on this truck to take care of me and my needs for many years and miles to come.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Best truck I have ever owned!

by NickB95 from Phoenix, Az on Fri May 19 2017

dependable, reliable and low maintenance, I have owned this truck for 12 years and it's still running strong!!

First Truck

by TruckGuy from on Tue Mar 17 2009

I purchased an '06 F-150 FX4 in the spring of '08! It was the first truck I have ever purchased. It's loaded w/captain seats, leather, moonroof, 6 disc. What an amazing truck!!! Style and looks alone beat Silverado hands down. Performance is outstanding. I would recommend to all!

best truck by far

by Thrill Bill from Orange Co, Va on Wed Dec 10 2008

i can go anywhere-tow anything-carry everyone, what else is necessary? if someone is looking for a good reliable vehicle that plays hard and looks great, the F150 FX4 supercrew is the truck.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Saved my wife

by truck guy from Iowa on Sat Oct 18 2014

My wife was cut off and hit a Ford Expedition straight on at 60mph. She walked away with a slight bruise on her wrist from the air bag. Truck is totaled but they make new ones everyday and I will be continuing buying them if this exceptional safety continues.

Miss this truck

by sosa from Orlando FL on Sat Feb 24 2018

This truck saved my life. Somebody hit me and I hit many vehicles afterwards and I can guarantee you that because I was in this truck, I am still here today. This particular vehicle used to belong to my grandfather and I enjoyed getting to have it for the time I did. Although I wish I would've never gotten hit in it, I can say that is was a great truck! And it really saved my life.

Nice

by Ford Guy from SC on Wed Nov 20 2013

Nice truck so far. No complaints! I've had several Rangers, '97 F-150, '02 F-250 and this one is my favorite. Also Covington Ford in Georgia was great. Thanks

Best Truck We've driven

by Boatman from Lusby, MD on Sun Jan 21 2007

I bought an 05 F150 in the fall of 2005 after test driving all the other dealers truck models. This truck by far had the best handling and comfort. My wife loves the adjustable pedals. It rides as smooth as a luxury car and tows our 22 ft boat with no problem. We got a supercab and have had 6 in our truck at once. This truck exceeded all of our expectations. We will continue to be F150 owners as long as Ford keeps building them this great.

Best truck I have owned

by James Mohney from Three Rivers on Wed Jun 06 2018

Great family truck I needed it due to our growing family. It was the best truck on the lot of you ask me! I would recommend to anyone!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Our Take on the 2006 Ford F-150

As a showcase for powertrain innovations, the 2006 F-150 Harley-Davidson breaks new ground with the availability of all-wheel-drive. That's a first for any Ford pickup and another step in attracting active truckers in regions prone to inclement weather.

But the seventh edition of the alliance between Ford and Harley doesn't push the styling envelope. The familiar deep black paint, large chrome wheels, orange graphics and leather/chrome interior trim returns. It's a comfortable look and one that surely will appeal to Harley faithful. Maybe I'm getting a little jaded by the Harley-Davidson model, but finding aesthetic pleasure in another black-on-black truck is tough, especially when you look back at... Read More