2020 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

side view of 2020 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2020 Ford F-150
Shop the 2020 Ford F-150

F-150 Lariat 2020

Safe, Comfy, Saves value, Cheap maintenance I love this car. Powerful with less gas but you should know how to drive a V6 truck, never go back to Jeep after Ford

4.1

Comfortable and Fast

Purchased this F150 Sport 4x2 about 4 1/4 months ago. I got the 3.5L. Put nearly 10k miles on it. So far, I am pleased with the overall truck. Very comfortable and fast. Seeing an in city MPG about 18.4. Haven't done straight Hwy travel for long periods, so I am not sure of that mileage yet. But blended mileage, where I do both city and a few long distance drives on toll roads, I am seeing 19.4 mpg. Only concern I have with this is the 10 speed transmission seems to have difficulty deciding which gear to be in. Took it to the dealer and they said that is how these transmissions act, nothing wrong with it. Lastly, I towed a 16ft trailer with this and it pulled it great, barely even knew it was there. I do wish Ford would make the soft open tail gates for these trucks. Gate just slams open. All in all, I am a fan of this truck so far.

2.0

My F-150 electric problems

I have wanted to get a truck for a while. I was excited that I qualfied for ford credit. But than things started to happen. The electrical system started to act up. The radio lights would come on and off. Plus the radio didn't even have a C-D player. I took the truck into the place I bought it, and they kept for 7 days, and didn't even offer me a loner, so was out of transportation. I took it in a second time, again no loaner, for 5 days. I had to finally call the ford company.

3.0

Who can afford one?

These reviews are all a year old. Most likely because NO ONE can afford the new pricing strategy. I’ll keep driving my 2008 F-150 until manufacturers come to their senses.

Awesome truck

This Truck meet all my needs, I am really happy of be part of the Ford Family and hope be for ever, to upgrade in the future

Love my F150 XLT 4x4

Perfect for Ranch - and 3.5 Ecoboost has plenty of power and towing is no problem. The only area that needs improvement is the reliance on Android auto for navigation, etc - the selection of Ford Apps outside of Android is very weak.

This truck is the best.

This F150 was what my husband always wanted. It met all his needs. This truck has a smooth ride like car.it has the screwcab. Xlt. I am loving this truck.

Built Ford Tough

My 1st new vehicle ever (the wife's had the last two new cars or trucks). There is a reason why the F-Series is on top of the sales heap decade after decade. I love the power, comfort, ride, versatility, head turning color and eventually the reliability associated with this 13th generation F-150 line. Great truck!

F150-King of Trucks

I have had several F150's but switched to a 2020 GMC Sierra1500 diesel. Nice truck but not an F150 so I switched back. Better ride, better performance, better interior.

3.6

Very good, but should be better for the price.

This is a very nice truck. The design is great and it drives/performs very well. However, when compared to others in the same price range, the technology is lacking. This truck (XLT FX4 Sport) should have absolutely had LED head and tail lights. In 2020 this is a basic feature on any vehicle priced as highly as these. $55k on average and you use halogens? And the halogens are complete trash. Visibility at night is terrible and borderline dangerous when turning. At the very least, replace the bulbs. The lack of a push button start and non dampered tailgate on the XLT should also be added to the criticisms. The fuel economy avg is a lie. If it says 18mpg city, it is really around 15mpg but, it is a truck, so... Sync 3 isn't great but by no means is it terrible. I've used worse. That is about the end of the negatives. Everything else is a positive... so far. And for that reason I will not list them. Overall, the truck is great.