2005 Ford Five Hundred consumer reviews

$22,165–$23,965 MSRP range
Photo not available
Explore the 2005 Ford Five Hundred

Retired Grandpa.

I purchased my2005 Ford five hundred 3years ago it had 135.000 miles, it now has 187.000 miles. I love this car it's in like new shape. This my First Ford, I was a GM person, I will never purchase another GM I had many problems with them, but not with my Ford. Its a Shame that they stop making this car its the best car I ever had. Little to no Maintenance. Great ride and excellent look! Ford please rethink your decision to stop making.

Reliable and its 16 yrs old

I bought my Ford 500 SXL from a friend in 2009, it had 57,000 miles on it then. It’s 2021 & I have 118,887 miles on it now. I’ve always kept had the oil changed every 3,000 miles. Only had to have the rear brakes changed once & I live where there’s lots of curvy roads & hills. I haven’t had any major problems, just now having the manifold & spark plugs changed. I would say it has been a very comfortable car, a smooth drive, lots of room for passengers. If someone has long legs, no problem, they have plenty of space to stretch out. I’ve never had anyone complain only great comments about riding or driving my car. I love it. Wish they still made cars as nice & dependable. I won’t be parking mine anytime in the near future.

Best car I have ever owned. Still own with 234000.

Everything works on 2006 Ford Five Hundred SEL including air conditioner.Because of this car I just bought a 2019 Ford Tauras. I wish they would bring the Ford Five Hundred back.

This is the second Five Hundred - great car

one of the best cars Ford built, roomy, great ride, lot's of head room, large back seat and trunk, nice interior and exterior features. easy to read controls

I love my car

I have had my Ford 500 since November 2010 and had very few problems. It's the best car I have ever had. It's very comfortable. Good gas mileage.

4.3

Nice Car to get you from point A to B. Reliable!

This car has gotten me through from point A to B and is very good in the snow. Reliable and smooth ride AWD VERY STURDY

3.7

Old true FORD. FOUND ON RD DEAD

Drives like a land yacht. Hard to stay awake, so comfy. All the bells and whistles. Rides like you are on a air cushion. Felt like my 1970's caddys. But way to undeniable the most unreliable car i ever owned , for 3 months.

Not my style but an excellent car of value

Plenty of room, front and rear. AWD is an added bonus for snow driving and less than sticky situations. The suspension is likened to driving a comfort car of a much higher class and travelling was made effortless.

Great Car with lots of room

My Ford 500 is a great vehicle. Lots of room in the truck and plenty of passenger room, even in the back. Very reliable and had no major repairs done.

Most reliable car I owned!

I bought it brand new in 05 and it had over 250,000 when I retired it with no major repair needs in 14 years. One of the best cars I ever owned.