2010 Ford Flex consumer reviews

$28,950 starting MSRP
side view of 2010 Flex Ford
Explore the 2010 Ford Flex
Shop the 2010 Ford Flex

Ugly car from the outside. Amazing from the inside

This car exceeded my expectations. It rides,cruises really comfortably. Its extremely roomy. Really loved this car! The heated seats and 6 CD changer were my highlites.

Mechanics Special Spotless Condition

This car was just fantastic, roomy, luxurious cost new $46,000. Great deal for handy Mechanic. Rides like a dream. Has dual dvd players and a refrigerator. Best car I have ever owned.

4.4

Nice car for the money

This is very reliable suv well made and a special build must see drives Smooth with no issues all the amazing upgrades voice talk and command sun roof leather power exert thing

Good car for family

Good car to drive in summer and winter too, get a good gas mileage, Has the coldest air I have ever tried, and fast car.

4.4

Beautiful Car

Great family car plenty of space for everyone even the family dog. Wish we had floor mats though. Bugt over all we got exactly what we were looking for. The car was clean and smelled great. Could not tell there were multiple owners.

Big enough for my big family

I can't believe how much room it has! I am 5'8 and I can stretch my legs out in the back seat with the front seat pushed all the way back!

I simply love this car I have never driven a flex.

I have a big family and we love to travel this car has everything a family needs from DVD players on the seats to the weather so you can look up driving conditions. Must have car!!!

3.0

73,000 the engine had to be replaced

2010 Flex awd. 73,000 miles the engine went due to a faulty water pump leaking into the crankcase causing the main bearings to seize. Ford refused to replace the engine, so it was an additional $6000 to have a new one put in. This happened 3 days after the final payment

Most comfortable car I had

This car has everything I need for comfort. It has a lot of room and seating for my family. I also have an elderly mother in-law and this car gives a comfortable way to transport her where she needs to go.

Smooth, spacious, and stylish!

This car rides great, drives great, and has tons of room. It has been great for Uber-XL, too, and have gotten many compliments from riders.