2010 Ford Flex consumer reviews

$28,950 starting MSRP
side view of 2010 Flex Ford
Explore the 2010 Ford Flex
Shop the 2010 Ford Flex

I love my Flex would buy another in a heart beat.

I have had or driven all makes and models of cars...I love my Flex above them all...I love the fact that it is easy to get in and out of for elderly people.

Best car i have test drove

this car is very roomy for my family and it drives very smoothly and the interior is very nice I would highly recommend this vehicle

Best buy

Great for our family a step up from our minivan. Love it love it. Best buy for the money. Great in gas and great room. Very stylish

Very comfortable vehicle

The ford flex is big and roomy, plenty of room for growing teenagers to stretch out and enjoy the rear seat entertainment system. It has plenty of headroom for tall people. I suggest if you live in a cold climate get the all wheel drive option, as the front wheel drive version is not very good in the snow.

Nice deal great vehicle

This car has a unique style and looks nice and clean on the inside. Its a great size for the whole family as well nice comfortable seating with great features. Love this vehicle..

Most Comfortable cae i've owned

This car has plenty of leg room, spacious and a safe car for teenagers. Performance is alright. Acceleration is mediocre

Very nice traveling car. Can haul a lot with it

I think it is a great vehicle for the money. Very roomy, nice ride. Would like a sunroof but this model did not have one available

Best car I have ever owned!!!

The best SUV I have ever owned! It drives like a dream!!! Very roomy, great get up and go, so much leg room.

Replaced '11 EcoBoost Limited w/ '13 plain 3.5 SEL

We had to find a replacement for our 2011 AWD Limited Eco-Boost Flex, which was totalled. We couldn't find another '11-'12 Limited Eco-Boost in our area, for the right price. So, we found a good deal on a 2013 SEL 3.5L FWD, so we bought it. Still love the ride quality, steering dynamics and overall handling of this vehicle, relative to its size and weight. REALLY missing the Eco-Boost twin turbo engine though.

Most comfortable, spacious car I have owned

Drives like a luxury vehicle. Plenty of room for 4 adult passengers. Back area large enough for 2 large dog crates with enough room left over for my 3rd small dog. Front wheel drive so it was not great in the snow, but I put 4 good snow tires on in the winter and had no problem. Not great gas mileage is the only downside.