2010 Ford Flex consumer reviews

Explore the 2010 Ford Flex
Shop the 2010 Ford Flex
4.4

Great family vehicle

Eco boost is a must. More fun to drive than I thought. Interior seems to be from a high end vehicle, very well done. Paddle shifting w twin turbo makes me smile.

Very comfortable ride

Great gas mileage and smooth ride. Plenty of leg room. Sound system is outstanding for factory. Holds its value better than most. All around good family friendly vehicle.

Best car I've ever owned!

I bought my Flex six years ago, with on previous owner, and other than basic maintenance repairs (brakes, tires, etc) I have had ZERO issues with it. I've put about 100k miles into it, and it's still going strong. I would definitely consider purchasing another one when the time comes to replace it!!

Flex by name and flex by nature

Great family car - wonderful to transport teenage boys and all their sports and weekend belongings short or long distances. Drove from Michigan to Georgia and comfort, reliability and economy were never an issue. God value.

It was a nice riding car and comfortable inside

Over all I really like the car it would be a very nice family car for sure with the 7 passenger seating. And a comfortable suv to take on a trip in the summer or winter seasons.

Best driver I have ever owned.

Great riding comfort, easy handling, good mileage. We use the Flex more than our Town and Country because we think it travels better. My next auto will be a new Flex.

Dream Car is an Actual Dream

This vehicle came out in 2009, two years after I got my license. I remember seeing ads for it and being mesmerized. I love that it's a SUV that sits lower to the ground. It's something no other manufacturer provides. I have been an owner for a week, and it's absolutely amazing. It is rather large but still drives like a smaller car due to being lower to the ground. It is very roomy inside. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a bigger car that doesn't sit three feet in the air.

Best care i have had love it

I love it very spacious good on gas just an awesome care. Perfect for me and my kids and so happy i finally have a great dependable car

130k miles and still going

I have loved this car for 18 years but now I am ready for a mini van. But I bought the Flex for it?s vintage style and uniquness.

Best family vehicle

We have owned 2 Flexs. One was the base model and the other was the SEL. The car is huge and comfortable. Sure, the styling isn't for everyone, but once you take a ride in it, you won't want to drive anything else! The AWD is so fantastic.... it's just a fun car to drive.