2013 Ford Flex

Smoothest riding car I?ve ever had.

by from Clarksville, AR on September 10, 2017

The car rides smooth and is very quiet. There are times even with the windows down we cannot hear the engine running.

Most practical car ever owned

by from Amherst, Wisconsin on September 7, 2017

Plenty of room and comfort for 4 passengers. Nice to have room for 2 more in the third row. Split seats fold down flat for easy loading of long items such as skis. Very stable on the road. Best car ever for family vacations.

A real head turner

by from Pensacola, FL on August 26, 2017

We have received more compliments from people we do not know on this Flex. People love the way it looks!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

The most versitle vehicle I've owned.

by from Oakland, MI on July 21, 2017

Every must have feature in a quality and affordable package. Nice size without feeling enormous. Great power to haul your toys or family. Unique styling to stand out without being gaudi.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Excellent alternative to the minivan

by from Horicon on July 7, 2017

The AWD Flex is extremely enjoyable to drive. Handles like a car and has cargo space like an SUV. The Flex met all of our family needs and then some. Multiple cross country road trips prove the confidence in the Flex. I'd buy another without question.

Flex Recognition

by from Suffern, N.Y. on June 30, 2017

Great vehicle very dependable and is a great performer. Very comfortable and capable of transporting 7 adults.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best performance in its class!

by from on June 6, 2017

It's has exceeded my expections with its performance and features! Ford has really stepped up their game with the Flex Limited with Ecoboost.

Perfect SUV for you mini van haters

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico on June 1, 2017

First Ford I have ever owned and couldn't be happier. Lots and lots of room and very comfortable to drive. Have taken many road trips and they go smooth every time (in spite of 4 young boys). The Flex has plenty of power when needed yet is quiet enough that those in the back don't have to scream to be heard. We have had very few issues and have been able to fix any problems without taking it to the dealership (replaced a door latch that is a common problem). I think the Flex is one of the most underrated SUV's out there. The price is fantastic when you try to buy something else that is the same size, and you don't have to feel like the mini van driving "soccer mom/dad". Put it in sport mode and it can really get up and go. Have had so many strangers walk up and ask us how we like the car...the answer is always the same...LOVE IT!

This car rocks!

by from Parchment, MI on May 30, 2017

We can fit a family of four plus tools for my husbands job and a stroller! There is a ton of room without it feeling like a bus. The ride experience is one of a kind, roomy and yet cost at the same ti...
We can fit a family of four plus tools for my husbands job and a stroller! There is a ton of room without it feeling like a bus. The ride experience is one of a kind, roomy and yet cost at the same time.

My Flex

by from Magnolia, De on May 25, 2017

So far I am pleased with my Flex. It feels good driving. Will be taking it on a road trip soon and looking forward to the comfort of the ride!

Our Expert Review: 2013 Ford Flex