2013 Ford Flex consumer reviews

$30,900 starting MSRP
side view of 2013 Flex Ford
Explore the 2013 Ford Flex
Shop the 2013 Ford Flex

Cheep luxury with lots of room

Smooth comfortable and good value. Easy to use infotainment. Decent fuel economy for size. Roomy but handles very well. Love the retro styling. Enough torque to tow for my needs.

4.4

Practical, cool, slick ride

Great for family with multiple children, plenty of power and shines up really nice. Feel comfortable driving it anywhere. I’ve never been a FORD guy but I think we got a good one here.

Great riding car

This car ride is very smooth and runs very quiet. It is a joy to drive. I would highly recommend this vehicle to friends and family.

Spacious and beautiful!

Love all the room up front for passenger and driver and all the room in the back for passengers as well. My family of six has plenty of room. Stylish and doesn't look like a van but has the space of one.

2.0

Fix or repair daily

I've had nothing but car issues and repairs since I purchased my 2013 Flex from Ford only two months ago. Bad decision not adding bumper to bumper warranty.

We traded in a 2005 - BIG difference!

In excellent condition. It is very comfortable to ride, nice to drive, and beautiful outside. We enjoy being in it. Pretty upholstery. Plenty of room inside. Thanks to this dealer.

I loved my Flex so much I bought a new one!

This is the best car I ever owned. So much room. Made taking long trips a pleasure. When it was stolen the only thing I could do after I quit crying was to go out and buy a brand new one! I keep telling people, go test drive one and you will be sold!

Nice for used

Great "mom" vehicle. Lots of room for kids and groceries. Even oldest kid drove loved the way it handled. Nice style and comfortable interior! !!!

Love my Ford Flex!

Ford Flex met all my needs. Love the comfort and style plus all the extra perks. Fits my family and our busy lifestyle. Totally recommend!

I live the Flex for its versatility and styling.

My wife and I were so impressed with our 2009 Ford Flex Limited that we traded it in for a 2013 Flex Limited. Same color more option. Very happy with value the value and reliability of this vehicle.